This is vidya shit. The direction doesnt hold weight. Its point a to b

This is vidya shit. The direction doesnt hold weight. Its point a to b

Wrong.

/thread

Linear and mindlessly dull action flick for preteens.

If you're above the age of 20 and still genuinely enjoy this insipid shlock, please buy a noose.

I re-watched them for the first time in years about a month ago. Theatrical versions of course and they're nothing short of masterpieces. Even the Two Towers and I hated it when I first saw it.

The only reason you hate it so much more profoundly than you would otherwise is because it's so well received by essentially everyone. Your dislike for it is turned to 11 because you either watched it when you were younger and didn't really care for it, or you watched it on the basis of it being the best thing ever and was disappointed.

Everyone is guilty of it. I reckon I'd have enjoyed It Follows a lot more and wouldn't shit on it at every chance I get if it wasn't heralded as the second coming of great horror film-making. I probably would have liked Star Wars a lot more if I watched them in my early years instead of marathoning them because the new one was coming out and I thought 'why not?'. I found them alright.

1 > 2 > 3

Fpbp

This

No i loved it when i was younger but it is not a good trilogy.

They aged like shit....eight years ago. Jackson isnt a good director.

this.

Its more like

>1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>Point A = Physical or emotional start
>Point B = Physical or emotional end.

2001 is vidya shit. Its point a to point b
7th Seal is vidya shit. Its point a to point b
Birdman is vidya shit. Its point a to point b
Good Fellas is vidya shit. Its point a to point b
TWBB is vidya shit. Point a to point b.

Almost every single movie is comprised of linear progression and can be sumed up that way.

No he means they they have to walk from point a to point b on a map you autist. Nothing interesting, full of vanilla themes.

>Almost every single movie is comprised of linear progression and can be sumed up that way.

Pulp Fiction
Cloud Atlas
Edge of Tomorrow
Run, Lola, Run
Interstellar
Inception
Primer
The Mirror
Time Bandits
Time Crimes
Science of Sleep
etc. etc.

Hi there Sup Forumsedditor. Ironic for you to point this out, since Tolkien's LoTR pretty much is the template of all fantasy and fantasy derived RPGs, dungeon crawlers, Diablo clones even scifi games. Too bad you're a Sup Forumsedditor though.

/thread

LOTR > Star Wars > comic book movies > capeshit

/thread

Arrival

this
Also LOTR is based upon real history.

Genuinely

Go back, only fellowship is good out of all of that

The Odyssey was A to B too

Haven't seen that yet.

Only people who're gonna watch it in the future understand it, people who aren't gonna watch have no idea, so I won't spoil it, because you'd already know.

LOTR is literal capeshit you shit-munching pledditor.

Thanks.

LOTR is traditionalist and pro-white because it's inspired by norse mythology and wagnerian tropes

I loved it but I've started to love them a little less, especially after seeing the Hobbit.

Watching Legolas bust out sikh Quicktime Event-tier moves on shit was alot less palatable when I knew how far it would go in the future.

nice argument faggot, I totally see your side and your opinion is valid to me

>butthurt DCtard or Marveldrone detected

I bet you paid to see Fantastic Beasts this weekened too didnt you faggot. I bet you saw Dr. Strange the week before that. LOTR will always be leagues beyond capeshit. It makes the original trilogy look like capeshit

FPBP