Would you poopie for a roopie?

>implying you wouldn't

Other urls found in this thread:

swachhindia.ndtv.com/swachh-bharat-abhiyan-can-india-become-open-defecation-free-by-2019-7566/
google.co.in/amp/indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/india-reduces-open-defecation-by-31-per-cent-un-report/lite/
thehindu.com/news/international/How-Bangladesh-almost-eradicated-open-defecation/article14492685.ece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow, better than dogs

>Open defecation free by 2019.
>Superpower by 2030.
Jai Hind.
Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag.

>Open defecation free by 2019
O rly?
*citation needed*

>500 million will stop open defecation by 2019
Theres no roopies for bullshit, pajeet

>Superpooper by 2030

fucking kek

>Open defecation free by 2019.

As the Russian chicken says, put up or shut up.

Is it true that most of India women treated like a slave?

*is treated*

Pretty much, a woman is killed every hour by her husband for dowry

How about rich region? Are they too? And how about rape? Is it partly legal ?

>>Open defecation free by 2019.
keep fighting the good fight!

swachhindia.ndtv.com/swachh-bharat-abhiyan-can-india-become-open-defecation-free-by-2019-7566/

It's all exaggerated nonsense man. Dowry death/honour killing and all is real, but the rape bit is just yellow journalism.

>Dowry death/honour killing
What? You have this in India too? Why? Tell me more.

The number was a little lesser than that in 2015. It's likely to have decreased considerably by now.
google.co.in/amp/indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/india-reduces-open-defecation-by-31-per-cent-un-report/lite/

It's a huge country and a lot of stories come out of it. That doesn't mean most people are tolerant of all this.

How about rich region women? They are treated same way?

Rich region? You mean upper class? No, they are like the same way women are treated in Korea probably. Premarital sex is still taboo no matter how educated your family is. But all the wife-beating and honour killing and all is mostly among poor people in rural areas.

It unironically might happen. Bangladesh did the same thing. You'll be surprised to know today less than 2 percent of the Bangladeshi population practises open defecation. The number reduced from 40 percent in only two decades.
thehindu.com/news/international/How-Bangladesh-almost-eradicated-open-defecation/article14492685.ece

Oh, your saying is their upper class being more liberal than any other country? Thanks your post. And did you ever visit to there? Is it the most shithole prostitution place?

I'm not sure I quite follow. I said attitudes regarding marriage and dating among educated classes in India is more or less like that of the average Korean society. No one believes in dowry and things like that and young people are free to make their own choices on whom to marry but premarital sex is still forbidden. I'm guessing it's like this in Korea too? Or are you guys more Westernized and it's okay to have sex before marriage?
Domestic violence and spousal murder is a very serious problem in the country.

Isn't that a red-light district?

Marital rape is legal

Yes in India.
I don't know about more Westernized, but premarital sex is ok in Korea even during Middle School.

Well technically it's illegal but it isn't treated as rape, it's treated as domestic sexual abuse, and of course rarely reported. However in Pakistan there is an explicitly stated law against marital rape.

What the fuck? I thought you still had arranged marriages and stuff.

Implying that Korea doesn't have red light districts (actually higher incidence of prostitution per capita than India).

Imagine a k pop.That stereotype was a long long years ago in korea.

I mean in terms of HIV and women's looking.

fucking subhumans

your emblem is literally an asshole

Most [plural] *are* treated.

This isn't Sup Forums.
>Sex before the age of 18
Is this really a thing in Korea? For some reason I find that very hard to believe. Describe the situation exactly. I thought you guys have to works like crazy in school. I didn't know people would date in high school like the way it is in America.

That isn't as true as you'd want to believe it is.

That still accounts for a lower rate of spousal murder than the US, you self-loathing Sup Forums user. Go look it up.

Most of them don't study as much as you think and It's a meme thing so much overrated. That way is a pretty common in korea even in middle school.

And even I escape virgin in 15. Why Indians are so conservative? Pre mature studunts can buy a condom in convenience store.

But apparently the average age of virginity loss in Korea is 22 while it is 17 in the US. So surely sex among schoolkids is a lot less common in Korea than it is in the West. Can you give a rough estimate of what percentage of your classmates in high school had lost their virginity before turning 18?

Lol forget about having sex before the age of 18 we have to stay virgin until marriage which is like the age of 25 or so in urban areas. Dating in school is non-existent. It's not really feasible, too much academic stress. It happens in colleges but most people get an arranged marriage anyway.

Yeah you arr right. In terms of average We may more less than Western cunt, But students i think who experienced sex is a way lower age than any other cunt. I'm sure that We are not conservative as you think.

>poopie for a roopie

Okay, man. You better go to sleep now. It's almost morning, and so should I. I've had enough of defending my shit-stained country.

I am not sleepy because I have so much nap, but thank you for your care.

I love India!

Sorry champ but an Eastern European is in no such position to call anyone else a subhuman. You guys are the niggers of Europe.