What's next for Joss Whedon's career?

What's next for Joss Whedon's career?

I wonder what his sex life is like

Didnt he quit twitter like a little baby because sjws turned on him or whatever?

He quit because people didn't like AoU. SJWs had nothing to do with it. They'd been shitting on him for years, user.

verbal engineering

It's not racism. It's protesting against oppression willingly perpetrated by cis white males

>vaguely associated with marlel

The mark of the cuck

Nah, SJWSs turned on him because he "destroyed Black Widows character".

Did you not see the things they tweeted at him?

He returned after wasting a million shilling Hillary.

Liberals are amazing to me.

They must spend just hours making up arguments in their heads all day when people should be working out or doing productive tasks and unload their fake scenariod/debates they had into a tweet or image macro.

I see it scrolling through my Normiebook all the time.

That can't be healthy on the mind. Life is stressful enough, why go out of your way to do something like that. Is there particular brain chemicals that enjoy this?

That's the story Sup Forums wants to believe. They've been on him since the mid-2000s, user, when he killed that annoying gay chick on Buffy. Bitching and death threats are nothing to him.

He left because people shat on the movie. Simple as that. He cannot handle criticism.

So it's just Sup Forums without being anonymous.

Is that you, Johnny?

It's the escalation of group conformity revolving around virtue signalling. It only escalates to the point where groups become hilariously detached from reality. Spend enough time with such a circle and you too would be whining about micro-aggressions and so on. It's a cult.

Yup.
That story is true. Most of the shit he got for Avengers 2 was "HOW COULD YOU TURN BLACK WIDOW INTO A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS?! YOU SEXIST MONSTER"

Nothing outside of capeshit. Hes blown any chance of ever directing anything other than capeshit. Marvel capeshit at that.

bankruptcy

His fault for pandering to said hambeasts to begin with.

>He cannot handle criticism.
Whether or not the SJW story is true, I knew Whedon was a manbaby hack long before Avengers. He used to cry whenever Alien Resurrection was brought up because his precious script was directed, shot and acted wrong. Many of his fans believe that his garbage script is actually some untapped work of genius.

>redefining words
You mean like "racism/sexism = power + prejudice"?

>whites are bad whites did this whites did that!
So when is it payback time? Brexit and Trump isn't enough, they're whining twice as much now

Ooooooooo that hurts

>he doesnt debate topics and play devils advocate with himself

Literal pleb

That poo in the loo fuck gets mad at everything Jesus Christ, the idiot got mad over shitty harambe joke. Does the man do nothing complain

>SJW complaining about verbal engineering

Dear god, the irony