just #callBrussels and ask them ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=G0oVe7MCfRs&feature=youtu.be

>Embed]

ty man

Last night's QT

:3

The lass in my OP pic in particular gave me brain AIDS

>German immigrant

>Lecturing Britain on being Nazi's for not wanting to subjugate themselves to a German dominated Europe

Truly we are through the looking glass of stupidity now.

HOLY CRAP THAT TREACHEROUS WHORE! AT 32:00 "Its the old white men" as a derogatory..
RARRRRRRRRRRRGH this is why I dont watch this SHIT anymore RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>pic

fucking kek what a good video. The niggas taken a whole case of red pills

:3

To be fair she's trying to appeal to leftists using their lexicon.

If I hear that "old white man" term used as a derogatory one time I swear I will smack a ho.

I'm yet to meet anyone who wasn't Brussels.

Why is there a comedian on the panel? Why are they even allowed?

Brits with good teef.

hello, i am

She's not a Brit though.

Today muslim children didn't want to go to swimming class out of fear they might swallow some water and break the ramadan. Also they refused to participate in music class because music is haram.

no english translation though

deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/regio/brussel/1.2677999

I think he's in league with the notorious hacker Sup Forums.

Soon they'll have at least 3 prayer breaks in school and govt. offices which retards the productivity.

Friday will be the new Sunday.

Then they'll claim you can't eat pork.

Soon they'll demand NO CINEMA at all.

Then the official greeting in official circles as well as schools will be "As salam walekum" which means Islam is great.

ACT NOW.

I've seen all this and I moved out to Mumbai because i was suffocating in my hometown.

t.aKashmiriwhohatesMuslims

Please, someone do something about Brussels.
This isn't funny anymore.

>"Kinderen hebben sinds maandag plots geen eten meer bij zich. Ze willen niet meer naar de zwemles uit schrik om water binnen te krijgen en ze weigeren deel te nemen aan de muziekles omdat zingen haram (verboden) is", schetst Goris in De Standaard. "Toen leraren vertelden dat ze moesten meedoen, schoten sommige kinderen bijna in paniek omdat ze dachten dat de duivel in de klas zou verschijnen."

>"Since Monday, children do not take food with them. They do not go to swimming lessons, fear to get into water and they refuse to participate in music class because singing is haram (forbidden)," Goris outlines in De Standaard. "When teachers were told that they had to participate, some children panicked because they thought the devil would appear in the classroom."

Islam is a mental illness, a cult of lunatics.

No, I'm Brusselcas.

Maybe that's why she is funnier than fucking Izzard who really let me down. I used to love that guy. Turns out to be a superficial saccharine lefty. Who knew!

Immigrants aren't causing a housing shortage, the bankers caused it!

No, I am Brussels!

No, I am Broccoli

Frankly it scares me that the Brexiters are Nazis

We are all Nazis.

AND THEIR FLEXIBLITY

Damn, now I'm Hungary

God what was with that stupid cunt? Every other sentence was "WE'VE HAD TOO MANY MALES SPEAKING" or "THE NASTY WHITE MALES IN BRUSSELS".

Poo in the loo, Pajeet.

trannies are ALWAYS relevant

I couldn't tell if she was being genuine or if she was just trying to appeal to leftists.

#WeAreAllBrussels

They generally have someone that isn't a politician to get the outsider perspective and potentially provide some comic relief.

Unfortunately Izzard is a mentally ill transgender cunt who surprise surprise couldn't get enough attention

I'm Brussels and so is my wife!

I broke the EU.

Oh this is the woman that said all Brits were Nazis for wanting to leave the EU