Tom Holland is gay but won't come out because it might negatively impact his career now that he is beginning to get...

Tom Holland is gay but won't come out because it might negatively impact his career now that he is beginning to get famous and good roles, plus Disney/Sony advised him to not come out while the new Spider-Man movies are in its inception, asking him to hold the secret for a while. At least for the sequels.

Meanwhile, Tom is a little rebel on his own and while keeping it a secret he also enjoys teasing. He is ALWAYS posting stuff related to his boyfriend Harrison on instagram and pretty much lives and sleeps with the guy all the time but they pretend to be just "best friends". So far the fans are buying into it and love them.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/tom-holland-talks-join-daisy-ridley-chaos-walking-950742
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/AUGUST.html
justjared.com/2016/11/09/zendaya-tom-holland-cover-the-hollywood-reporters-next-gen-issue/
instagram.com/hazosterfield/?hl=en
hollywoodreporter.com/news/superhero-earns-13-billion-a-748281
newsarama.com/22711-spider-man-marvel-dominates-batman-dc-in-licensing-revenue.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>actor coming out as gay
>having a negative impact in liberal as all fuck Hollywood

Eleln Page basically killed her career when she came out

Her career was already dead. Her being a dyke at least got her back in the news.

He is playing Spider-Man. It's different, trust me. If it was Captain America nobody would give a fuck. But Spider-Man? Spider-Man is #1 superhero profit-wise. Its merchandise products sell billions worldwide every year. It's character with an insane appeal for children.

They won't stop Tom from coming out, they just asked him to wait for the sequels so this version of Spidey will already be part of the general audience mindset and consolidated. Right now before the movie is even out everything is more fragile. They don't want the whole "Spider-Man is gaaaaay!" shit before Homecoming is out. For the sequels, that's another story.

Don't forget that the decision isn't Marvel's. They simply asked Tom to keep it quiet for a while but if he doesn't, it's fine. They won't attack him in any way and they already have plan Bs in case he comes out. Doing what Sony did for Ghostbusters but this time using gay people instead of women. They aren't crazy. They know the shitstorm that keeping an actor from coming out would create these days, especially for a company that deals with heroic characters like that that should be all about freedom.

This decision comes from Tom himself. He's booking good roles and his career is advancing greatly. He's afraid coming out now will have a negative impact AND turn his quiet, private lifestyle into a nightmare. He might also be doing it for his boyfriend.

By the way:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/tom-holland-talks-join-daisy-ridley-chaos-walking-950742

Post more Tom Hollands

Have you seen his Hollywood Reporter photoshoot?

He looks so cute with his bf, good for him

Now If I could have him as my personal sex slave for a weekend....

No I haven't, could you kindly link?

I want to see Tom Holland be blacked.

there is literally nothing wrong with being spiderman

>coming out as gay for a British actor would be a bad thing for their career

Wait a minute.

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/AUGUST.html

>#3- This closeted foreign born brand new A list superhero is being beaten by his new boyfriend that he met in town while filming. The problem is that the actor has a lot of scenes where the bruises are evident so it is taking a lot of extra makeup to keep things out of sight. Tom Holland ("Spider-Man: Homecoming")

So was that true?

Damn, Harrison is banging that every night

Batman is more popular than Spider-man

justjared.com/2016/11/09/zendaya-tom-holland-cover-the-hollywood-reporters-next-gen-issue/

S a v e d

Thank you user

Tom knows Harrison since they were kids. Either the report got it wrong that they met recently or Harrison is just a friend and Tom's boyfriend is somebody else.

For teenagers and adults? Maybe. But Spider-Man sells MUCH more. You'd have to combine profits from Batman products and Superman products to even try to reach something like what Spider-Man generates for Marvel every year.

Tom is so cute :3

Stan approves.

The fact that this fucking matters on deciding to watch a fucking Spiderman movie is beyond me.

>tom holland
>anya taylor-joy
>olivia cooke
>suki waterhouse

How do we stop the unrelenting march of the Brit actors onto Hollywood?

LOL, he's not even trying to hide.

>thanksgiving dinner with the family!
>harrison is there completely out of place

How nice of Tom. Having his friend sharing a family dinner on a family holiday with him and his family. I bet his friend is an orphan!

You see this is fucking bullshit.
If it were up to Riami, Holland's queer add wouldn't be Spiderman.
Yet Sony wants to make him look like he's straight.
Riami would be telling the whole world he's a faglord.
When the fuck is Sony gonna bring back Riami so this gay shit won't fly anymore?

Batman definitely outsells all superheroes. Youre wrong

Holland says he's straight and there's pictures of him with his supposed girlfriend, but goddamn every other picture on his best friends' instagram is him and Tom.

instagram.com/hazosterfield/?hl=en

>you will never have a 10/10 twink bf

JDIMSA

hollywoodreporter.com/news/superhero-earns-13-billion-a-748281

newsarama.com/22711-spider-man-marvel-dominates-batman-dc-in-licensing-revenue.html

As said before, you can combine Batman with Superman and the entire Justice League and you won't come anywhere near Spider-Man.

I somehow find it hard to believe that Tom and Harrison would be dating, since childhood friends don't usually end up together. It's most probably some other guy

You just KNOW

Gay or just English? You decide.

>quick visit to Tom's instagram
>sees this and much more

Well...alright.

>not having fun with your bestfriend

it was "fun" alright :^)

way to go faggot.

>you will never peel off the Spiderman suit and pound his boipussy

Tom>Garfield>>>Maguire

I'm gay and twinks are disgusting. Get that nasty shit outta here

Faggot, twinks are a blessing.