Unknown 10/10s

Other urls found in this thread:

jisho.org/word/中空
youtube.com/watch?v=B_vxUjmXbfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn this is legit reminds me of level 42

Great album, user. Warheads gets played when I need to let off some steam on the motorway

Nuno is off the charts that entire album. It really blew me away with the slower stuff like seven Sundays and the instrumental section of stop the world

Are either of Extreme's last two albums any good?

Yeah they're both solid. Waiting for the punchline is pretty different sonically than III sides and their latest is more straightforward but has some nice cuts.

>Waiting for the punchline is pretty different sonically than III sides

Did they fall victim to the whole Nirvana thing and try to go grunge/alt-rock?

That's what causes em to go for the drawer stripped down sound but Nuno still shines and Mike Mangini played on a few of the album tracks. Their best is III sides bit punchline has midnight express and some other cool songs. They broke up after its tour in 95 and released their last album in 2008 but are working on a follow up now.

Kek thought that was the snow goose by camel at first

Cool. Thanks.

Did Nuno ever do any instrumental solo stuff?

For all the progressive metal fans in the thread. This is a very rewarding listen.

this 100%

My parents have this album in their CD collection, but I never bothered to listen to it. What should I expect if I do?

sweet album, sweet digits

thanks man

Hard rock with interesting songwriting and excellent guitar playing.

Not instrumental but he has at least 4 or 5 solo records under population 1 and dramagods. Not as flashy guitar wise but still well written songs.

You the same guy who said this exact same thing a while back in a similar thread? You need to check it out man. Pretty much this Think Beatles songwriting with Van Halens virtuosity.

Yeah buddy, buckethead has a lot of 10/10s that arent pikes

Bump

please stop

I listened to this yesterday. Amazing music. The vocals kind of ruin it for me but I think I'll be listening to it again.

whats she thinkin about, Sup Forums ?

Me

jisho.org/word/中空
hollow; emptiness

I wouldn't say 10/10, but just for Heavyweight i'm gonna agree

Thick as a Brick is not an unknown album

Heavyweight is a certain 10/10 but all together I'd give it a 7 or 8.

Gideon Gaye is great too

Well done m8

Needs more instrumental fusion

>sabotages your meal thread

I always liked this album, even the excesses of "side III". Came out at exactly the wrong time.

>999
>buckethead

yes

Yeah I was most impressed with the slower stuff, it had evolved greatly from the ballad hits of more than words and whole hearted. It's a true shame they didn't continue on this style, they were firing on all cylinders.

I need more subjective or objective 10s

Every time I see this I think of Seether

i love it when people post an album cover with no words and filename without the title in an unknown albums thread.

...the poor man's south Afrikaans nirvana?

Great album.

yeah there should be some kind of image search function embedded in the post

Moar

As good as anything they've done

Gotdamn this album is good.

Hell yes. Shame about their guitarist

what is so great about this? sounds as generic as can be

I'm still sad about that.

dude this is tight, has an old school incubus funk metal vibe.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_vxUjmXbfk

Hell yeah. Glad you liked it. This record is fantastic in so many ways. Even the mix is dialed in beautifully.

i can dig it man. dont tell anyone but i actually like funky nu metal. limp bizkit had some well written songs and a strong rhythm section, wes borland was a great guitarist. they really couldve benefited from somebody like mike patton.

>unknown

ive been here since 06 and ive seen each one of those posted less than a half dozen times

This album went from one I thought was decent to one of my most played in a very short amount of time.