Is she right?

Is she right?

time.com/4583797/natalie-portman-hollwood-diversity-white-men/

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.womenandhollywood.com/kathleen-kennedy-doesnt-think-there-s-a-woman-director-ready-for-star-wars-c67efa621e0#.s62qv8w5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yea, right out of a career

go make your own fucking movies about them then.

Supply and demand, bitch.
Women don't pay to watch movies. White men do.

Don't worry, in a few years they'll remake every classic movie with an all female cast.

All that makes money anymore is capeshit and there aren't a whole lot of female leads in capeshit.

What do these people want. The minute they make a movie focused entirely on a woman it has to be an original idea and original idea are anathema to Hollywood at this point since they all have to make 967 billion to break even anymore.

Wrong.
Women pay to watch movies, just bad ones.
Fifty Shades of grey got its support from somewhere

roles in general are underwritten these days you dumb cunt, movies in the 50's and 60's just had better writing across the board

Yes. I'm tired of seeing so many white "men" in film.

I went to India and all of the movies had Indian actors I was like FUCK YOU RACIST PIECES BIGOTS, then they threw shit at me and I bought my ticket back to my Californian safe space

All the good writers have moved onto streaming/television in general.

All that's left in Hollywood are by-the-numbers safe-bets and those don't need really good writing. Just acceptable writing and massive CGI budgets.

Hollywood is dying and white men dragging their girlfriends to see the latest cape/action/comedykino is the only thing keeping it alive. Movies for women are always bottom of the barrel "Lifetime, but with a budget" shit and they can't compete with a big name blockbuster

God willing Out of Shape Jew in the Shell does well so at least they'll have one franchise to cling to

>is she a race traitor whore
Yes.

>implying china doesn't exist
>implying india doesn't exist
>implying romcoms are made for white males

Was 50 Shades even that successful? There was a ton of hype/controversy over it then everyone forgot it exists afterwords. The Twilight Craze lasted much longer.

>every thread is now Sup Forums
JUST NUKE THIS BOARD HIRO

Maybe she should stop taking all the major lead female roles then and let someone else get it.

I hate white men, they ruin everything!

maybe she would be more interesting to listen to if she could actually act

Sure is... made 571 million worldwide on a 40 million budget.

Really? All I see 'MUH STRONK WOMYN' roles everywhere these days. There are plenty of shitty, poorly written roles for men too.

Isn't she supposed to be Harvard educated?

fair enough

(((white men)))

I guess it's time to replace Jewish actors/actresses with colored people.

Or is that antisemitic?

>(((Natalie Portman)))

Deleting my natpo webms senpai

Diversity is code for anti-white. After all these years they continue to prove this maxim.

Sad that minorities are stealing back what's theirs?

Poor little cumskin.

colored Jews?

Natalie PortMAN
What's she trying to say here?

What are they stealing?

I thought she was supposed to be our guy? I guess her jew hate was tied to her hate of white looking men

No, Jews are transwhite, though:

They switch between white and Jewish when it's convenient.

Google is free.

>jew blames decisions made by jewish dominated industry on white men

She never complained getting rich while she was young and attractive. It's always the hags that start complaining.

GOT DAYM WHIITE PEOPLE ON THA MOTHA FUCKIN BIG SCREEEN

>kike, as in actual judaism without the slightest bit of rejection of her kikeness
>ourguy
How many time must you be disappointed before seeing it?

uh oh

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT HOLLYWOOD FORMULA IS TO MAKE MOVIES ABOUT WHITE MAN SINCE IT'S VERY INCEPTION AND THAT HAS WORKED SINCE FOREVER BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HOLLYWOOD MAKE AND THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE WANTS TO SEE!? LIKE BOLLYWOOD MAKES MOVIES ABOUT PAJET AND CHINKS ABOUT CHINKS!!??

LITERALLY LIKE OMG HOW FUCKING RACIST AND SEXIT THE WORLD IS!!! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS LET'S ALL MAKE DIVERSE MOVIES EVEN IF THEY FLOP, YOU HAVE THE OBLIGATION TO LIKE FEMINIST LBGTQQI+ NIGNOG MOVIES, IS YOUR ABLIGATION!!!1

A better question:

Why do people think Hollywood has ever purported to reflect racial-demographics?

Or, Hell, any media.

There's a difference between Jews and whites?

>jews run the ENTIRETY of hollywood and cast white people in most roles
>is a jew
>blames it on white people
Jews truly are parasites, to be honest, family.

Hollywood is run by white males and their biggest demographic is white men, of course they're are going to cater to them. Just tell all the poc directors to get off their lazy asses and make good films

I had hope

this. also it would be logical for them to reflect the city were the main action goes on.

Jews like to cherry pick when they're white or not, they are actually white but they pretend to act like they're some sort of small minority so they can play the victim card

STOP

She-s not a race traitor
she is pretty faithful to (((her people))) and what they stand for

>Implying cum is an insult
Better the genetic material of life than the sewage that is shitskins.

>Minorities will take anything
Trump won, you're done.

this is clearly false

>The Phantom Career
>Attack of the Crows Feet
>Revenge of the Goy

Tan Jews seriously look the best desu

Her husband converted to Judaism.

>(((Hershlag)))

Name 10 films from this year with a female lead

Make a movie then, dumb bitch

Name 10 films from this year

>its Natalie gets panic attack at the ball game episode

Jackie
Rogue One
Ghostbusters
Suicide Squad
The Shallows
Bad Moms
Neon Demon
10 Cloverfield Lane
The Girl on the Train

>OY VEY

Why did you marry a white man instead of a one legged black lesbian you self righteous bitch?

how badly do you think she soiled her depends here?

God she looks great here.

Get fucked you cunt. Why don't you take your millions and back an up and coming independent film starring a female, asian, black, what the fuck ever lead. Nah you won't do that you'll just bitch to get credit with all the stupid mother fuckers who agree with you.

Maybe in 1966. It's the opposite now. I can't turn on the fucking TV without seeing some interracial couple or a female lead.

>oh no all the movies are about white people
t. rich white (jew) actress
if she hates it so much then maybe she should stop making movies and give all her money away

>become film exec
>"we are going to be progressive there will be less whites in my movies"
>use it as excuse to never hire jews
>only hire ugly non whites
>profit

>when the MK-Ultra malfunctions

Why doesn't Neta-Lee Hershlag use her real name?

>tfw no images or scenes of Hershlag in a diaper or soiling herself

she's getting old now, soon there wont be any new roles for her

Hollywood producers are mostly Jews like her. Will she complain about that?

This sucks.

blog.womenandhollywood.com/kathleen-kennedy-doesnt-think-there-s-a-woman-director-ready-for-star-wars-c67efa621e0#.s62qv8w5c

Then she'll be bitching about how wash up old jews don't get roles

Isn't she calling for less of her (((people))) to be hired? (((They're))) in pretty much every movie role that doesn't require the dude to look good with his shirt off.

>she actually has boobs here

How can she be more perfect?

>natalie (((portman)))

Aaaaand it's a jew.

Jews built Hollywood and can do with it what they wish. Minorities deserve nothing.

>jewadelphia

Jews need to be re-holocausted, I think that's deep down what they desire.

>Is she right?

Hershlag is always right.

Nothing to see here goyim...

american jews are all of western European descent, so they are white. semitic jews hardly even exist anymore

muh benus

>implying it's Sup Forums and not normies that are tired of hearing SJWs bitch about white males.

That was uncalled for. Think before you type man.
Freedom of speech means that you also display some modicum of restraint and understanding.

lol are you fucking stupid??

>>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

In the US whiteness carries the implication that you are heterosexual and any denomination of Christian.

Not Sup Forums here

Just fed up with the constant racism against white people

Lick my asshole, oven dodger.

I hate myself for being born a straight white male.

LOL, no reply, guess that means you'very won bub!

What about diversity in the studio heads? Ms. Hershlag.

There's an obvious agenda at work here, but for the most part she's not wrong. Imagine eating a white bread mayonnaise sandwich every meal for 70 years with the very occasional diversified food. It gets fucking boring real fast.

Hollywood makes movies for western culture, which has historically been white. Same reason Bollywood makes movies about Indians. And throughout history, men have been the ones doing interesting things.
So a western film industry is going to focus on white men the most

Want more movies about non-whites? Go to India or Africa or Asia or South America, where non-whites are the dominant races. Want more movies about women doing interesting things? Tell more women to do interesting things IRL

>There are not great female roles that are just flourishing
Shouldn't that be "There are no great female roles that are just flourishing" or "There aren't many great female roles that are just flourishing" or even just "Great female roles aren't flourishing"?

If you've actually seen that interview, you'd know he never says "I'm not white." Jesus Christ, Sup Forums can't do anything right.