Racist Google !!!

Is Google the most racist website in the world?
>vid related

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/10/backpacker-found-dead-after-texting-girlfriend/85688788/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bg59q4puhmg
amazon.com/Bowflex-SelectTech-Adjustable-Dumbbells-Pair/dp/B001ARYU58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

those monkey paws are gross as fuck.
We need to be flooding google with triggering search terms

Try googling "white women".

Try googling girlfriend.

>mfw

>Commit lots of crime
>We're the victims if you arrest us

I'm not sure what you're getting at

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/10/backpacker-found-dead-after-texting-girlfriend/85688788/

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg59q4puhmg

Based google, I miss tay

>Both founders of Google are JEWS.
>Current CEO is a Poo-in-the-Loo
This somehow makes whites racist

If white teenagers commited more crimes you'd see their mugshots too on google

well, after i saw with my eyes what black people is doing in my country, i say that google is pretty acurate

Google "women"

Only niggers Google white women.

holy shit, these fingers are disgusting. I had to stop watching it.

>women

It's true.

I Google image searched cracker then bigger and Google is clearly racist.

>He added an apology to all family members "who think I'm loco and reckless, I'm actually quite safe and know my limits."
>he said before attempting to climb a mountain entirely by himself
Also gotta love that his girlfriend was at the base of the mountain and knew the location of her dying boyfriend but didn't do shit and instead waited several days for his uncle and dad to fly there and find his corpse.

What a stupid story.

I set my phone and computer to use duckduckgo a few months ago. I think everyone should.

what the fuck

ugly ningers

Beshine, a breast-expansion fetishist.

wtf are those dumbbells

I looked at that image and thought "that's one of the worst shoops I've seen in years." then I went to google
We really really need a purge.

what doctor does this to a person. wouldnt you consider them mentally ill?

Bowflex shit by the looks of them

Adjustable weight, you turn the dials on the ends to sequentially unlock the plates to change the weight. I have a set, they're pretty nice.

They're the kind where you can adjust the weight by turning the knobs on the end. Pretty nice if you don't want 15 pairs of dumbells.
>what doctor does this to a person.
The kind that likes money
>wouldnt you consider them mentally ill?
Mentally ill people are the foundation of the plastic surgery industry.

Google shows this only if you are a virgin.

I've never understood how this works. You turn the dial, it drops weights, and bam it's not as heavy? or what?

Each side has a stack of 5 plates, as you turn the dial past each setting it drops a plate from each side.

You set the whole thing in the base that holds the plates while twisting and untwisting the dial and it leaves the weights standing in place on the base as you lift the handle, taking up only as many plates as you have the handle set to.

Basically. It sounds like a pointless gimmick but it actually saves you a lot of time if you need to switch weights frequently since you don't have to take plates on and off one by one.

>amazon.com/Bowflex-SelectTech-Adjustable-Dumbbells-Pair/dp/B001ARYU58

How come negroids never cut their finger nails? Everytime I see a groid paw it has long talons at the end of their gnarled cart turd like fingers. It's gross.

You wanted a search of 3 teens of each race doing what they normally do. If you didn't want a mugshot of the black ones, you should have turned off safesearch.

Google "group of black teenagers"
TOP LE

That sounds massively more complicated that just having a stack of weights and a threaded bar with caps

God almighty, $300 with shipping?

I Visited Sup Forums Once: The Post

The string "three black teenagers" simply happens to be used extremely often during the documentation of crime on media outlets, thus causing the google search matrix to link to that documentation..

I wonder why?

That guy holding up his mix tape

The whole thing is really compact and simple, just set the handle in the base, twist the dial to the number of plates you want, then lift the handle.

>doesn't mention what happens when you search "thee African American teenagers"
will the racism meme ever end? now search engines are racist

>titfags will defend this

ay vey

Is it now white teenagers fault that blacks are savage animals who commit more crime? Maybe stop being savage?

what dumbbells?

Omg it's so racist we need to modify the search engine code and hide all these crimes they committed.

Or better yet.. lets stop saying they committed any crimes and just let them do whatever they want. :-)

Progressive values, #superpredators #imwithher

Op stole that phone.

Computer generated searches are racist!

just as guilty as those who swap perfectly good genitalia for a joke of an organ.

LOL fucking ape hands.

Who else can smell his fingers?

Roman?

I was thinking this, but news outlets just say teenagers, not black teenagers, or they'll be seen as racist. Google's algorithms probably are capable of recognizing the faces of people, rather than just pulling words related to images alone. Otherwise, "white teenagers" would pull up mugshots too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA AHA AHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA AHA AHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA AHA AHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA AHA AHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA AHA AHAH

Not that surprising. Google knows they love the BBC

Sauce?

I got this discussion mixed up with this oneand I thought, oh well if they are adjustable weight the doctors must be fine with it.

Tay...

I thought it was his dick at first

>google american couple

>USA
>white

What are those things on her chest? The things behind her nipples?

Bigger?

>slavs
>white

>at least our skin is white

meh

cheaper than a gym membership

Google is using racist algorithms.

>fucking lol

Everybody loves the BBC

SIXTY

It's 2016 and black people still don't know how the Internet works.

>shiiiet I heard that Trayvon nigga was a kid
>lemme google black teenager n see wut coms up n shit
>imma finna gunna tryna fine out wut happen
>"black kid killed"
>searches until he clicks on Trayvon
>google records
I imagine a million other black people did this to skyrocket something vague and newsworthy as black teenager to the top

Muh dick.

>Guy started climbing Friday morning
>Sent a text Saturday morning including GPS coordinates
>Stupid bitch waited until Tuesday to start searching for him or involving the authorities
What the fuck am I reading?

Bags of sand.

Would kill children to wife her

That because it looks for African "american couples"

Technically, it's not the doctors fault.

You see, the extreme implants are down to polypropylene string (henceforth silly string) that was legal for something like 18 months in the late 90s. The silly string irritates the breast flesh which then floods the area with water in response. The silly string is massively hydrophillic and can absorb something like 50,000 times its own weight in water. Over the following decades the breasts continue to expand constantly, albeit slowly until the strings reach capacity, which is at beshine level IIRC, although I think she's still growing even slower

anyone else trying to see his search history? "Disappearance of..."? What does it say?

Disappearance of three oklahoma teenagers who went missing nov. 20 1970

Disappearance of three Oklahoma teenagers who went missing nov. 20 1970

Well what the fuck do you expect nigger.

>blacks resort to literally googling ways to play the race card
For what purpose?

This is all that really matters.

>make a video on what i presume is a smartphone of a dude browsing google on his smartphone
hmmm...

>dude

Those are lady fingers I think.

>unbiased search engine does what it was basically made to do
>niggers chimp out

Wew, This is fucking rich.