youtube.com/watch?v=kPQDgmgPcEc

Other urls found in this thread:

20committee.com/2015/06/12/snowden-is-a-fraud/
20committee.com/2015/07/19/the-painful-truth-about-snowden/
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop SHILLING your controlled opposition.

More like
>Sup Forums BTFO

Is that the Amazing Atheist?

Big Brother is watching you guys.
Better stop shitposting on Sup Forums :^)

Well he's an obnoxious, degenerate non-believer who sodomizes himself with bananas

The most BASED Youtuber.
WHO DO YOU KNOW with a micro penis and the ablity to shove massive fruit up his rectum?

I still don't understand how anyone could think this was a good idea.

Regardless of your disbelief in an afterlife and an understanding of the meaningless of existence...I still wouldn't fuck my fat ass with a banana on a webcam.

without webcam?

Oy vey! Look at the Amazing Atheist. Good Goy

>Edward Snowden
>on the run
>called a traitor

Snowden is living the sweet life in Russia and the only people calling him traitor are ... wait, he is a traitor:

20committee.com/2015/06/12/snowden-is-a-fraud/

20committee.com/2015/07/19/the-painful-truth-about-snowden/

stop shilling your bullshit here

sup CIA

Guys please I'm not black pigeon.
I'm not nearly as based as he is.

Here's the best youtube channel Tsar Bombastic dropping nuclear truthbombs.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

Might be the worst video he's done

Fuck off with your controlled opposition bullshit.

He's great to get normies to take the red pill. I showed my manager one video of his and now he won't shut up about Muslims taking over and shit. This guy is great waking up normies.

If anyone is the shill here, it is you.

>le controlled opposition may may

It's gotten stale.

I'm pretty sure the people saying that ARE the controlled opposition. That or just morons repeating shit on here they saw so they can sound like true Sup Forumstards.

While we can't exclude any possibility, I think people that claim that shit are often the ones that see conspiracies everywhere. Literally people that choked on their stupid red pill, taking it way too far.

good shit