Pacific rim 2

What do you want to see in pacific rim 2?

I want a sword and shield jager that would be super rad. I also want a giant worm kaiju.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
imdb.com/title/tt1758570/?ref_=nv_sr_1
youtube.com/watch?v=A7P6uAOJqTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No niggers, unfortunately I know there is one.

So I'm not seeing the movie.

this

White people and Asians like the first film.
No blacks.
Too bad.
Sorry Hollyjewood, you lost a ticket from me.

So I guess you got triggered enough with the first one

For the love of god can't we just talk about the fucking jagers and kaiju? I sick of this Sup Forums shit.

If you want to complain about black people thats fine just go do it on Sup Forums. You wouldn't give a shit if it was a half Asian cast. There was a black guy in the first one I'm sure you can deal with a black guy in the second.

I just wanted to talk about robots punching monsters for crying otu loud.

Idris Elba isn't a piece of shit nigger like that potato shaped faggot from Star Wars.

Gipsey Danger comeback
Cherno Alpha comeback
a Mexican jaeger, there were mentions of one (because del taco)
no niggers (whoops)
Godzilla universe confirmed or something

i want male full frontal

>I just wanted to talk about robots punching monsters for crying otu loud.

I wish the robots were punching niggers.

kaiju vs compton when?

I want a jager that isn't bipedal.

I don't remember some black guy in the orignal.
There was a white dude and an Asian.
And Charlie.

I knew Sup Forums was full of pedos but at least they are quite about it. Just shut the fuck about your obsession with black people.

Tamed Kaiju that fights along side the Jagers
Humanoid Telepathic Kaiju

idris elba played the base leader he even got in a jager for the final fight.

GDT

so, RIP PR2 for me

there were blacks in the first one
so considering you clearly hadn't watched it I don't think "hollyjewood" lost fuckall from you

>I don't remember some black guy in the orignal.

The guy in charge of the entire thing was black.

i think it's time for a WOMAN kauji, am i right ladies?

There was a woman Kaiju

More Linko

Those bits of blue hair were like we want to be anime but the normies wont get it.

>pacific rim 2

A sequel already came out mate

sword n shield and worm enemy were both done in transformers but i agree they would be super rad. if you're gonna honor tokusatsu, super robot sentai stuff then combining jaegers would be great. the new power rangers movie is gonna be so shit im not even worried if pac rim 2 does combining

also if the aliens reverse engineered any amount of the jaegers to have cybernetically enhanced kaiju a la metalgreymon or something like that.

He wasn't complaining about niggers, he was staying addressing the collective in this particular thread as niggers

Wrong, I was complaining about subhuman shitskins.

Prove it

>What do you want to see in pacific rim 2?

How about some fuckin Jaegers and not another generic action movie under the guise of "ITS ABOUT ROBOTS"

Like an actual fucking mecha movie. I fucking hate hollywood.

they give asians those colored streaks so the western audience can distinguish them

I'd love to do that too, but we're on nu-Chan. EVERYTHING is about niggers.

>I also want a giant worm kaiju.
no they had to do that in the first one and now having failed they need a tentacle monster to molest one of the gundamns

pacific rim webms? post em

would be cool if Boyega was paired with another black guy and they fought in a jaeger with the style of the monkey guy from Bloodsport

or this

as opposed to Pacific Rim 1, I'd like to see fucking anything, literally

The worm fucking redeemed Dark of The Moon, even moreso than Optimus genociding everyone.

there should be a jaeger that looks like a sexy woman and it should fight a kaiju with a giant penis-tentacle and lose :3

>Gipsey Danger comeback

It nuked itself in another dimension

it's not coming back

more interracial scenes

preferably just the black lead jackhammering a line of female jaeger pilots (they need to be at least 70% white) as part of a breeding program

That was a parody, doesn't count

I want a prequel, something that shows how earth got fucked after the first attack and ending with Cherno Alpha being built and sent to guard Russia beating every Kaiju they sent to him. He was a gen 1 after all

>modern Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

its gonna come back as a bad guy half jaegar kijew cyborg

>Mexican jaeger

That was Diablo Intercept, should've been piloted by prisoners.

Why watch this shit holywood crap when you can watch shin godzilla?

Just checked, Diablo Intercept was a southamerican Jaeger, built by Chile and stationed in Lima, Perú. Got destroyed like every other nation worldwide, except for the 5 remaining jaegers in Hong Kong

pretty sure it was a cash-out not a parody, just like imdb.com/title/tt1758570/?ref_=nv_sr_1 and dozens of others

I would like to see an elite squad of Jaegers.

Human Instrumentality Project

no dindus
also
single pilot mech
fucking missles mang
also thaT user who was like
>sword and shield
+1

Lazers and energy swords and hot babes with nice butts and big boobers

Given deI Taco's efforts in the first film, I expect to see something along the lines of:

>Jaegers are now biomechanical. Incorporating the technology and understanding those annoying homosexual scientists learned about how the interdimensional ayylmaos genetically engineered the Kaiju

>Stacker's soul or some shit is incorporated in the Jaegar that his son pilots. This is revealed towards the end of the movie in some trippy vision when our hero is at his lowest ebb and probably piloting solo at this point just like his daddy.

>Reconciliation with Stacker naturally gives him the will he needs to carry on and defeat the nine m̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶d̶u̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ Kaiju sent though the rift.

>Some tsundere slut

A time-jump forward, where the kaiju have decimated Earth somehow, and the only Jaegers left are ramshackle with improvised repairs, like Mad Max but with giant robots instead of cars.

And I guess they save the world? Or maybe the Kaiju take what they want and leave, and the Jeagers are used to fight wars between the remaining tribes of humanity

Oh cmon, general man mcguy was a good actor.

Someone open fire on the audience dark knight style

Obviously this is a joke post but i work at the localization office for us movies released in china and when we did a survey to ask chinese people what they would want in a movie like this (theme was sci-fi), this is often the response, i shit you not.

CHERNO BETA.

Not watching because no striker eureka.

also the nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=A7P6uAOJqTE

Earth on full military production of Jaegers as they assault the alien homeworld when they reverse engineer the portal technology.

Nigger detected

>tv pedos
>quiet

I see it's your first day

Agreed. Sooner or later Hollywood will slow the fuck down with all the forced diversity nonsense. Dark Tower was the last straw for me. I'm voting with my wallet and there's nothing you faggots can do about it.

I don't mind a little racial diversity in films, I think Idris Elba is a quality Actor and he was great in his roll. I hate when Hollywood tries to force their Black+White Main chars must have implied sexual intercourse. Or when a black character is obvious token. They did force the Asian chick + white Male thing, I wonder if that triggered asain males? I wonder if the black adoptive father triggered them more?

Suprisingly, I thought Pacific Rim was going to be dumb, and while never going to win an Academy Award, it did provide solid Yaeger fighting action, and I enjoyed it.

For the 2nd, I wan't more charlie day, less Ron Perlman, more Actor McGuyface, and Weapons for the Yeagers... Sword/Shield/blades, big ass guns. I fucking huge spear....

i guess more foreign countries and more unique robots and give them some screentime

also more asians.

The mexican jeager just runs away from mexico top speed and refuses to leave california

I wanna see more foreign Jaegers.

\thread