Who's the Peggy & Steve of the DCEU?

Other urls found in this thread:

redbulletin.com/int/en/culture/hayley-atwell-talks-agent-carter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is she so based?

She just is

Can any other couples really compete, OP?

muh smirkfu

Peg would kick her fucking ass without breaking a sweat

Get that basic bitch niece outta here!

>move, or you will be moved

That's a major downgrade Cpt. Rogers.

Damn it. This post just reminds me of what could/should have been :(

>i want one of those

what did tony mean by this?

Diana and Steve Trevor

Cap could have had it all

>peggy carter season 3

when?

How do you go from this to this ?

how can DC compete?

> tfw you'd still jump at the chance to bang MILF peggy

Since Hayley Atwell's new show is likely cancelled, maybe there's hope

Fuck this is the saddest scene. This, and the one from AoU (I think) when he gets his dance with Peggy in his Wanda-induced dream.

> this will never happen
just kill me

I ship these two like a goddamn tumblr girl

I find it really funny that WB made WW fight in the Great War instead of WW2 in the comics. Guess they didn't want to be branded as a Cap clone even though it's part of WW's mythos back in the 1940's.

The Great War doesn't have anywhere near the Good vs Evil schtick that WW2 had. Imperial Germany was nowhere near as vile as their Nazi successors. They were brutal and oppressive but not genocidal assholes. Why the fuck would Diana care about fighting an imperialistic conflict in Man's World.

Tits appear to be still looking pretty good under that dressing gown. Go get it, Cap.

I wish I could pull off the 1940s look but the hipsters ruin everything

Women's fashion and hairstyles were also top notch

>are you ready for our dance?

I also love the 1940s fashions for men and women. Nothing like a good pin-up girl.

Man, Hayley always looked so gorgeous in her costumes on Agent Carter...

THE FEEEEELS

She needs to be brought back for Cap somehow. I don't care how, just make it happen.

Maybe because they're making Ares a part of it, further highlighting the fact that WWI was a largely senseless war, just war for war's sake.

I agree. I absolutely hate capeshit but I find myself watching this if I find it on because I love how everyone and everything looks.

> "The war is over, Steve. We can go home."

;_;

Those fucking tits man. Sorry to be vulgar.

>Guess they didn't want to be branded as a Cap clone

Funny thing is it will still be branded a Cap clone.

They should have did what the animated direct to dvd did and set it in a modern war.

I liked the kickass vintage jumpsuits they gave Peggy for all of her action scenes.

I'm sure they can squeeze her in for Cap's Last Dance in Avengers 4

>cap clone

?

> Evans and Atwell
> ambiguous off-screen relationship

I can get behind this

gross ass bitch

>hottest skank in MCU
>use her in one movie and then old her up
>Steve ends up with her potato faced niece

Really marvel? Just have her granddaughter "just so happens to look just like her" show up and let Steve bang her

Fuck u marvel

And let's not forget

> "What was the most romantic thing I have ever done? I bought someone a ukulele."
redbulletin.com/int/en/culture/hayley-atwell-talks-agent-carter

We live in a world where Hayley Atwell gets BTFO'd by Jenny Slate. Completely baffling.

>you still uncomfortable?

I remember when everyone wanted Marvel to just say "fuck it" and just throw a blonde wig on Atwell and call it a day. I didn't really care either way at the time, but now that I've seen more of her on Agent Carter and in the other Marvel movies, I wish they had just found a way to use her as Sharon so badly.

even the simplest things seemed much more fashionable then

So true.

> Peggy Carter & The Howling Commandos

netflix special when?

I remember an interview where Hayley Atwell said that she felt so awkward shooting this because everyone on set just stared at her in complete awe-struck silence when she showed up in this dress after months of filming in the plain army uniform

Apparently it was so tight she could barely walk

Yeah, not going to lie, I'd definitely be staring in silence too. Obviously committing every second to my memory for later reference.

>kiss

> tfw Hayley said that she made Chris "practice that kiss a lot"

Not sure who is more based, Peggy or Hayley Atwell herself.

shit, I'd be so into that. Love Neal McDonaugh as Dum Dum.

The head writer for Agent Carter is married to the head writer for Arrow. Apparently they argued over who would get Neal for their show, and he ended up going with the bigger role as Damien Darhk on Arrow. I'm guessing it would have just been cameo appearances on Agent Carter, but would have been nice to have him on more than once (he did appear in season 1 for one episode).

what would cap say?

> implying even that guy could satisfy Peg after she's experienced the incredible feeling of Cap's super soldier fortified dick

You mean, what DCEU character has a beard?

> ywn be Peggy and Cap's love child

If Marvel's ever gonna say "fuck it," they should just have the Time Gem somehow be used to bring Peggy into the future. I really don't care about this Sharon shit or the sexual-tension-but-not-sexual-tension with Natasha 2bh.

> Could have had super soldier husband with enlarged "size" and endless stamina
> Settles for a guy who has one leg and a life of doing all of the work in cowgirl position

Cap may be stuck with the potato-faced niece, but it's not like Peggy got any kind of upgrade, either

I would honestly love to see this tbqh

> Jarvelous

>hi p-p-peggy

Imagine being the tiny manlet body double that had to act out this scene with fucking 10/10 fertility goddess Hayley Atwell

>MCU multiverse

when?

Kek. Cap probably couldn't even get it up for her knowing he could have had this. Fucking HYDRA.

wtf i love british captain america now

BOOBIES
BOOBIES
BABY NEED TASTY MILKY BABY HAD BAD DAY MOOOMMMY ;_____;

God, she's too best girl to even handle

would cap approve?

> webm

I don't know if Cap would approve though. I think he'd be pretty protective of his girl, even when hot female assassins are involved.

>implying Peggy doesn't love taking the helm in a no-nonsense fashion during rampant mid-century coitus

infinity gem when?

>you're late

Is Chief Sousa the luckiest character in the MCU?

> Suffers terrible leg injury in WWII
> Rewarded with lifetime of doing nothing but laying there and enjoying the view while busty minx Peggy Carter rides you like she stole you

based cap playing it cool as fuck

Probably too scared to move in case it drew attention to his massive super-soldier boner

> best girl
> biggest tits
> lewdest mouth

MCU power couple?

Literally no contest. Sharon should just give up, unless she has some sort of fetish for coming in second place to her dead aunt.

> She was already friends with her other Captain America co-star Dominic Cooper, with whom more hijinks ensued. “We got up to a lot of mischief on set,” she says with a smile. “There was a lot of waiting around, so he’d get out his iPhone and make videos of the characters when they think they’re not being watched. Like [my character] Peggy Carter giving Captain America a blowjob in the cock pit of the plane. I spoke to Dominic yesterday and he threatened to put the video on YouTube once the movie comes out.

how can we obtain this footage, Sup Forums

I wanted Agent Carter as the start of S.H.I.E.L.D. instead of the precursor.

I think we all did, user. They especially fucked us with the lame season 2 storyline. I still loved the show though.

If they ever get a season 3, let's hope that they learn from their mistakes.

did they?

For sure. I'm sure his wife was in on it, too, she seemed like a kinky slut.

I'm also not convinced that Atwell and James D'arcy (Jarvis) weren't boning on the side.

You're a hipster for wishing it.

Yes, but only oral sex for her for the sole purpose of unwinding after a mission. It was part of Jarvis's butler service duties, as per Howard Stark's orders. Other than that, strictly BFFs.

fucking niggers, am i right?

I didn't really understand why they gave these two such strong sexual tension in the first season. I honestly thought the whole Jarvis wife thing was going to be a ruse, then was perplexed when they actually introduced her as a real character the following season.

> into roleplaying

No, they should've set it in WW1 and I am glad they did. You cartoon autists really are something else. You really don't want to a superhero period piece? The fuck is wrong with you?

B-BREHS

Having a Sup Forums aproved waifu is both a blessing and a curse.

Please be respectful with her.

It would sure boost my morale during the war if I knew I would be coming home to this

>those back-breaking bodacious Briton breasticles

boxed peggy is best peggy

Need the webm showcasing the perfect thick ass too senpai

You're not wrong.

get out of here, Sharon

I can't post all of them at once! Give me a chance.

I would rip the heads off of every enemy soldier with just my teeth and feet if I knew I was coming home to that.