Post people from your country that are better leaders than D.J. Trump

Post people from your country that are better leaders than D.J. Trump.

Our PM is representative of our superior balkan people.

>tfw you choose to side with the drumpf...

Go ahead Germany I'm waiting

Does Trump has Sith powers? Das rite, just what I thought.
>Inb4 pence
He is clearly more like a Raiden type of guy.

>I AM Turkey

Here is an image of a fat cow, which represents our leader who is also a better leader than Tr*mp.

next one will be worse...

tony faggot was a fascist, i'm glad he's gone

Simmer down Kraut

Can't really see what the rhyme or reason is in this chart.

look at the bottom

Do Germans really think Merkel is better than Trump? She has sold out your country to millions of shit skins. Germany will literally be the same. Do Germans really not understand this? If you are so intelligent how are you so blue-pilled by (((diversity)))?

*will never

>If you are so intelligent how are you so blue-pilled by (((diversity)))?
Look who's talking.

>

Yes, Merkel doesnt do 180° degree turns after a week of office, only before elections. Trump sold you faggots after a week or so. I don't get why you leave your containment zone with a vision that distortet. is your eternal home, amerimut.

Taiwan is way cooler anyways.

>Le Goat Emperor of Kekistan is le better leader

The German economy has been doing better than at any point in time. Record employment figures, record tax revenue, public budget surplus, negative bond yields, all while maintaining a welfare state including free college access and universal health care. You could go on and on.

What exactly has Trump achieved so far apart from doing some half-assed travel ban, taking health care coverage from 20 million Americans and signing off some pipeline, all while deregulation the finance sector in order to cause the next economic meltdown in a few years? Tell me.

That doesn't really put you in a favourable light. You're more or less admitting that she makes cynical about-faces when you still have the chance to change your mind, but you keep voting for her anyway.

QUINTO IMPÉRIO WHEN?

I'm not white, I'm asian-american of chinese background and we aren't going anywhere anytime soon lol. Can't say the same for you can we sauerkraut?

I really don't have any problems with any of his policies. Even the Paris Treaty you guys love to jerk off about, was a bad deal for us and I'm glad he canned it.

You guys really are as cucked as everyone jokes you are.

>The German economy has been doing better than at any point in time. Record employment figures, record tax revenue, public budget surplus, negative bond yields, all while maintaining a welfare state including free college access and universal health care. You could go on and on

Literally none of these achievements will matter if your people are replaced by shit skins. Congrats on building a great country for future brown people I guess?

In 100 years from now on, people will look back at Trump's presidency and pinpoint it as the defining moment of the even more accelerated decay of America's world dominance.

theres no alternative. Give at least a dozen of years until the boomers die and a new party establishment can rise. Currently it's just loyal voters keeping old farts in position who betrayed their parties years ago. You should know that.

I get where you're coming from, God knows this country has no leg to stand on, it's just a bit depressing seeing how easily voters are bought off.

shit-tier list

>teddy Roosevelt
Good tastes

t. boat person

Perhaps a country isn't defined by its race in the 21st century? Multi ethnic and diverse countries are the way of the future. You should know this America, you are after all becoming more Latino as the years go on.

Do you also believe that manmade global warming is a hoax?

Who cares about an economy when your great-grandchildren are all brown and aren't German.

Race and the family are the only pillars of which a country can be defined.

Partially yes. Ask yourself the old question 'who benefits?' and you'll find that it isn't the US.

'Refugee' detected

well we agree to disagree, race and family are unimportant to a country. What defines a country are the ideas it represents.

I agree that The Paris Agreement wouldn't be profitable for you. That's not the point.

The point is that we'll at least slow down the utter fucking of the Earth somewhat, which we're right now doing at breakneck speed.

It's about every nation on Earth (even fucking North Korea) taking responsibility for the common good.

When you say that you "somewhat believe it's a hoax", do you also scrap the opinions of the 99% of the Scientific Community?

>the only argument against him during the primary by Sup Forums was literally just "OH JEEZ!!" and *le funny photo of him eating*
>meanwhile their pick is a bipolar illiterate degenerate suffering from dementia who has changed his mind about most things and constantly switches his positions and actions that makes a fool of himself and this nation to the world on a near-daily basis

Who benefits from slowing down climate change? Everyone. Who can benefit from selling renewable energy technology to countries? America. Instead of being a leader and fostering companies to sell green tech to 194 countries who agree to switch to renewables you guys decide you want to sell them non-renewable tech which they all agree they don't want.

So if you ask me, America could've been a leader and profit from the world consensus of the Paris agreement. But instead has withdrawn and lost a golden opportunity to sell and innovovate a growing industry that the world clearly wants.

wrong

This is why you will never be an empire.

Industry is already going green. More solar systems have been built into residential homes in CA than all of Europe combined in the last 2 years. The free market will take care of it and sending billions of dollars in aid to China and India isn't going to do shit to stop global warming. Ironically it will be the US that saves the world in this fight, yet again.

>This is why you will never be an empire.

I hope you realize that one of the things that define an empire is being population by several peoples, ethnicities and races.

>The free market will take care of it

No. Carbon-Plastic designer crocs will not get rid of the millions of tons of carbonmonoxide and countless substances that the world spews out every single day.

Your toxic patent-troll, lobby-system is dragging solutions down as hard as they can, preventing progress and your president symbolizes everything shit with your business-empire.

Industry needs help and incentives to go green. The market gives fuck-all about the environment if more profit is to be had elsewhere.

Would you consider America as an empire in its current state? Or is it something you hope America will aspire to?

Because I don't quite feel that America is an 'empire' in the traditional sense and nor do I feel it can achieve that status now.

This is where I feel you are wrong. Countries that commit to reducing their carbon emissions and those that foster industries that will naturally align with each other. Countries like Germany and china will subsidize their own renewable energy sectors and dump their products into developing nations, doing so will keep American products out of said developing countries and it will foster trade between the countries that give and receive aid. Doing so will effectively shut out American companies that produce renewable energy technologies.

Well said.

I had no idea Angela was so THICC

Seems pretty accurate to me.

>empire
Pro tip the largest and most powerful empires were multi ethnic.

Maybe in your language, but in English 'empire' has many definitions/interpretations.

US emissions are dropping rapidly and will continue to do so. We are also at the forefront of nearly all major scientific and technological innovation. What exactly is Sweden contributing to the world except for weak men and whorish women?

Lol. America is the most powerful empire in the history of the world. Our military is unmatched, our culture permeates every corner of the globe, We even control most of your countries politics. Canada exists essentially as a minor vassal state in our empire at this point, with the illusion of 'sovereignty'.

Germany as you know it will be gone in 1-2 generations. It will become a lawless 3 world shit hole. Germans with any shred of honor died in the war, all that is left now is sjw women and beta men.

No you spastic, the german's right, when you're talking about an empire you're referring to something governing several different peoples

UKK says more bass

A lawless third world country? Well I think you are being very melodramatic. But that's your opinion. Neither of us will live that long but I'm not pessimistic at all of Germany's future.

I believe you've gone and made up your own definition of 'empire'. You control Canadian politics? I'm sorry but which political party did America choose to govern Canada?

anyone is better than the orange motherfucker

Business empire, fashion empire, military, trade, innovation, etc. Empire hasn't only meant 'Roman style Empire' in a hundred years you bong. Now go grab your paki takeaway and cry yourself to sleep tonight while brown people blow up London.

Hardly. German (and other cucked euro countries + Canada) media are constantly trying to downplay immigrant crime, but it's already there are growing quickly. You will never integrate shit skins into your society, and your naivety will be your undoing. By the time Euros wake up and realize how fucked they are it will already be far too late to do anything. Your glorious leaders have already sold out not only your country but the future of your white race.

really fires the neurons how americans are so obsessed with race considering a large part of the reason they rapidly grew to superpower status was as a result of slave labour

Sorry but I missed the part where you answer which political party you, as 'america', choose for Canada? Don't you feel your being a bit of a drama queen? I thought you /pol guys hated whiny melodramatic sjw's yet here you are, doing the same thing.

Meh, I think canada is doing fine as a country which accepts many immigrants. But meh if you think the world is on fire then that's your opinion, just know that who you are isn't defined by what country you live in or the actions of other people. You are an individual not a drone to your 'race' or 'country' which you seem to feel is very important to your self identity.

Ah yes I'm sure you were referring to a fashion empire when you said canada would never be an empire.

Shut up and kiss my sweaty balls you fat fuck

>Sorry but I missed the part where you answer which political party you, as 'america', choose for Canada?
Political party? No. But many of your policies both economic and foreign are basically just marching orders from central powers in DC (Iraq, Nafta, etc)

>Don't you feel your being a bit of a drama queen?
No.

>Meh, I think canada is doing fine as a country which accepts many immigrants.
Your best city is now owned by Chinese people who aren't even immigrating or living there.

>But meh if you think the world is on fire then that's your opinion, just know that who you are isn't defined by what country you live in or the actions of other people. You are an individual not a drone to your 'race' or 'country' which you seem to feel is very important to your self identity.

I am a continuation of my ancestors, a shared consciousness and soul. Maybe you really do believe you are all alone in this world because that is the spiritual view of white people, but it is not mine.

>Reagan in bottom
>Obama above average

Excellent taste. Reagan was a shit president and only idiots idolize because they think he represents something dear to them
>armed Iraq
>armed Afghanistan
>Iran-Contra (re: high-treason)
>skyrocketed federal deficit
>had a chance to implement metric system and refused

I hate him most of all for the last one but only because I'm /sci/ incarnate

Trump is not a good leader at all for obvious reasons, but what the fuck Merkel is way worse. She let the horrors come into europe.

right

>
I hope you realize before jumping to call me a cuck that this is exactly why nobody likes Americans.

Losers always envy winners, such is life. They will still watch our movies, listen to our pop songs, and be dominated by our politicians.

i'm sorry but which economic policies are dictated by america? and im sorry did Canada join you in the Iraq war? you seem to be conflating mutually beneficial decisions with dictation.

>>Your best city is now owned by Chinese people who aren't even immigrating or living there.

what does that even mean? what is a 'best' city? and i'm assuming you mean Vancouver? or Toronto? Chinese people aren't immigrating to those two cities? what the fuck, wow i got fucking news for you man.

>>I am a continuation of my ancestors, a shared consciousness and soul. Maybe you really do believe you are all alone in this world because that is the spiritual view of white people, but it is not mine.

LOL a shared consciousness and soul? do your ancestors speak to you? like, in your head? do they tell you to do stuff?

woops wrong guy my bad this was meant for