Eurobowl is starting - non-Europeans, which country

deserves to win in the Eurobowl due to its current political achievements?

Nuke Euro and all teams. Fucking degenerates. Earing milions just becouse most people in Europe has IQ < 70. We are still on the level of ancient romans plebs.

>We are still on the level of ancient romans plebs.
I assume you are not fond of EU states games, are you?

Of course not.

>Of course not.
Are you a tennis fan? Roger Federer will play Dominik Thiem tomorrow. When friends ask you whether you will be watching "the game" tomorrow, you can say "of course, I am a big fan of Rr-Fed".

When it comes to football I don't care about politics anymore. I've cheered for Germany in the past due to ancestry, family and friends who are German. However id like to see Switzerland or Croatia go far this euro.

>When it comes to football I don't care about politics anymore.

That is like cheering for the best song at the Eurovision Song Contest. You just ... DON'T... DO IT.

You krauts will win this, as always it is in soccer... everybody fights but in the end Germany wins...

nah, this time its poland

England only choice, everyone else is an irrelevant shithole

>nah, this time its poland
Just as in 1939. Poland always wins! We didn't du nuffin.

Netherlands.

How is paid competition degenerate? I fuckin hate soccer but I like these big tourneys.
>little north of ATL, GA
I personally can't wait for Atlanta to get a team in 2017...so they can disappoint me too just like the Falcons and Hawks.

>England only choice, everyone else is an irrelevant shithole

But England has done many bad things recently - politically. It is not based at all. And it will stay in Europe, except if England loses.

What is this?

I've never heard of this. Is like a sports thing or a political thing?

Definitely Hungary, we will build a fence, so dem fuckers can't even get to our half

Seriously though, we didn't look that good after the World Cup win. 2016 is your year, Poland, I can smell it from my toilet.

But you will lose against cucked Austria tomorrow. They have a black dude from Bavaria in their team and he runs so fast, your Asian teammembers won't be able to foul him.

Poland

Poland or Hungary.

Soccer is for fags

And American sports are for niggers.

Choose wisely.

we bring the horses faggot, there are no explicit rules not to ride horses, or not to fuck with them

>Soccer is for fags
At least football is played around the world. Your baseball is played in like 3 countries, one of them is communist.