Did Negan ruin TWD?

Did Negan ruin TWD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8glJr3np5ig
youtube.com/watch?v=QTpBy6SCBGw
ew.com/article/2016/03/22/walking-dead-negan-showrunner-scott-gimple
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Glen Mazzera ruined TWD and Scott Gimple saved it. Season 7A has been the second best half season yet.

Yes. He's one-dimensional as fuck and comes across as less of a villain and more of a High School Bully. He's not menacing, he's just a dick.

I agree with your statement on Gimple, but 7A has been very lackluster, save for the premier.

So in other words you're triggered he brings back memories of you being a loser? Irony is the hottest self defense mechanism for you numales.

The Farm ruined TWD.

Prove me wrong.

What? How the fuck did you get that from that post?

The Well and Service would like a word with you.

More like saved it.

He's the first alpha male TWD has ever really had, and all the watchers can't handle him.

I'd say both halfs of Season 6 are better, ignoring Negan and Ezekiel being so good.

Impossible. Everything after S1 ranges from 'at least something is happening i guess' to 'why bother'

No....? I meant he's like a high school bully because he cocky as fuck, uses juvenile insults and quips constantly, and even has that stupid greaser jacket. Looks like something from a 50s-60s period piece.

Your insecurity is showing, m8. Hide it quick before someone else notices.

for you

but serious TWD was never good

>never heard of Saviors
>Now every random person they run into has had contact with them and were bfto, the saviors have outposts and camps everywhere.

And really, Rick's group lost two people. Everyone else has had their fucking shit kicked in for far less. Every male above the age of ten killed? And Rick's gone full cuck over two people?

No. Negan is the only reason to watch this season so far.

Reddit

I watched the first episode of this season and then I fell way behind, then finally caught up the other day. I thought you guys were just memeing here and being negative as usual... but you were right. They took the Negan thing too far. There's nothing wrong with the Negan act by itself but they gave him too much screentime to do his "whimsical psycho" act again and again, to the point where they actually have already beaten it to death.

>hOt DIGGITy DOg
>*leans back*
>*WHOOSH*
>THIS POST IS MAGNIFICENT!

does he really say hot diggity dog?

youtube.com/watch?v=8glJr3np5ig

yes. and "easy peasy lemon squeezey"

every time

what were they thinking?

aww the poor little baby don't like the big bad school bully. fuck off faggot.

Is this show worth watching from the beginning when Westworld S1 is done?

no it isnt

fuck no

It was already a questionable idea to take "pee pee pants city" from the comic and use it in the show. Now they've added dorky PG rated phrases of their own to make Negan look like a Saturday morning cartoon villain.

TWD has been competing with Westworld for viewers, and you're completely fucktarded if you haven't figured this out yet.

I don't see how they relate whatsoever but I'm sure you're just shilling through 12 layers of sarcasm.

The whoosh was kino and you're all utter fools

It's quite the grind, there are lots of ups and downs and it's pretty hard to make it through some of those downs. Maybe pirate it and keep it saved for when your internet goes out or something.

no the writing did

Negan is chad, you are cuck.

>This triggers the cuck

Nope. Negan is the best thing to happen to the show since S1.

Also, JDM is amazing.

Hmmm, OK. I've heard mixed things about the later seasons, I guess I wanted to know if it's good up until now.

I wasn't saying they relate, I'm just trying to figure out what to binge watch when Westworld goes on break since that's my favorite show running right now

diddnt they do the same zoom out shot in last nights episode

the writers cucked rick, the only likable character on the show, beyond redemption.

they could all die now and i wouldn't give a shit. that's how pathetic rick is now.

Of course it is. Recently re-watched it all, still one of the best shows ever.

The dudes saying no are trolling you hard.

I've never watched TWD, but this guy makes me want to.

I don't even like this show and i'm watching it just because of Negan.
The episodes without him are pretty fucking boring though.

I hope they have him briefly go apeshit on negan when negan accidentally implies that he fucked with carl after episode 7.

No, AMC ruined it when they fired Frank.

>TV: We have to follow the comics!
No one ever said they were perfect.

>I wasn't saying they relate, I'm just trying to figure out what to binge watch when Westworld goes on break since that's my favorite show running right now
You're still shilling or are you being sincere? Yes when a season goes off air there's no reason to not binge another good show unless you're a busy man working all the time. You might even like it better. I know that's heresy on the internet but the show is extremely popular for a reason even though it focuses on shit that makes Transformer Marvel fans whine.

hating shitty writing =/= liking transformers

Negan is one of the worst characters ever. He does always exactly the same, joking of rick, then plays fucking mad, just to joke again. This is his whole acting.

He's just lying low right now because he has literally no other choice unless he wants everyone he cares about to die in excruciating pain.

Did anyone see pic related this week?

He literally made it great again. Only betas disagree.

>Did negan take a shit in the sewer?

Lining up every boy over 10 and shooting them wasn't cool

That whole thing was really weird. That doesn't sound like something he would do. I mean Rick and group killed like 50 of them and all Negan did in retaliation was kill 2 of theirs.

How is the plumbing still working in any of these places? Are they shitting in buckets now and just not showing it?

I haven't seen it yet. Did they really say he did that? I could believe Saviors doing that but not Negan. Unless he himself admits to it. Or is this a thing where the men and boys grabbed guns and went to war while the women and children hid?

Why do they need a tilet when they have Ricks mouth?

No. The writers ruined TWD all the way back in season 2. It's a shame because I only really noticed by the time I hit season 5.

Not terribly hard to have a functional plumbing system. The bigger question is why spend all the effort and resources to have a flushing toilet in the end of the world?

It was probably the Dick Brigade that did it, they were also probably the ones who killed the 16 year-old at Hilltop because Jesus just said Negan's men did it (and no one at Hilltop even knew what Negan looked like).
>Or is this a thing where the men and boys grabbed guns and went to war while the women and children hid?
They said that they were under The Savior's control for a while, eventually fought back, and The Saviors killed all their men as punishment so they could live and keep working but not fight back again. It was a similar to that library group who were said to have gotten completely wiped out for making a last stand against The Saviors. As Negan said, "the more you fight back, the harder it will be." The bigger the no-no, the bigger the consequences, but he'd prefer you just behave and do your job.

>It was probably the Dick Brigade that did it
That would be a wonderful excuse to bring the best Negan back through flashbacks.

What am I looking at here?

It was some mindless excuse they needed to inject their strong warrior womyn society into the show. The scenario is contrived as fuck.

Negan isn't every episode after the first.

I stopped watching somewhere during third season.

Indirectly. The writers ruined Negan, which in turn ruined the show. Just read the comics, they're superior in every single way.

>and The Saviors killed all their men as punishment so they could live and keep working but not fight back again.
Makes no fucking sense to kill off the strongest and fittest workers and make the useless women do it instead. Negan is a pragmatic man, and that is not pragmatic at all.

Season 6B was the highpoint of the entire show

Filler episodes focusing on just one character each episode makes it one of the best?

I kinda want to see a Negan backstory episode.

It's coming. Prolly next season.

I wanted the Sat station dudes to be the husbands of the strong womyn community. Missed an opportunity there...

>watching twd unironically

I doubt Negan was even there, Oceanside probably just ambushed outpost people when they showed up to collect and then reinforcements arrived to fuck them up. Some of these outpost people seemed to take a lot of liberties in how they dealt with people and none of the other Saviors or Negan himself have spoken highly of The Dick Brigade after their deaths. There's probably some violations of protocal, but I don't know if there's any punishments in place for that or what. The one collecting from The Kingdom and seemed cordial with them didn't seem very pleased with how that long-haired douchebag was conducting himself.

that would've worked except only 16 year old white kids still listen to OF/earl

I imagine the bulk of walking dreck fans are young boys, women who are easily amused by emotionally devastating moments and older men who don't know better

you know..drinkers and truckers who have a chuckle at gore and drama

Scenario 1:
>Writers invent a detailed and nuanced sideplot for characters that don't yet exist which naturally results in the all-female society, and expect the audience to just assume it all makes sense when they get around to introducing said characters

or

Scenario 2:
>Writers decide it would be a "great idea" to have an all-female society to pander to the feminist/cuck crowd, and need to contrive a way for this to actually happen

Occam's razor my man

>strong warrior womyn society
You mean the women who are so terrified of strangers that they just shoot anyone who comes near and asked Tara to bring men to protect them?

Easy peasy lemon squeezy! :D

I guess yeah, I suspect they did this because there's so many men now (all the men who "should" be alive from the comics are, Morgan is still alive when he shouldn't be, Daryl didn't exist in the first place, Simon getting some limelight on the Saviors side of things) while the women weren't breaking even (Sophia, Andrea, Holly, and Denise were alive in the comics but are now dead; Carol, Tara, and Enid alone don't quite recoup it much less catch up to the male surplus). Fair play as long as they don't start up with dime store Fury Road "who killed the world?" shit.

This. You'd have to be completely brainwashed at this point not to see Jewish cultural Marxism in literally everything.

When did Tara become such a fat whale?

So shit like cholera can be prevented, basic fucking infrastructure much, nigger?

Is it an apology?

they were just ok

Also want credit given to Steven Ogg. He was great in episode 5. Rest of the episode was crap though.

jesus they gave him andrew lincoln's hairline. 7/10

youtube.com/watch?v=QTpBy6SCBGw why do these tumblr videos keep popping up in my youtube feed

only for people who are soft as tissue

why do homoerotic fags ruin everything

Negan is the only good thing in this season. The problem is they think everyone is as in love with every single character as Talking Dead tells them they are. Morgan, Carol and Tara dont need their own episodes. They need to stick with the main plot.

Did you ever rewatch the show? Season 2 is god tier unless you're an ADD riddled sperg.

Kino. Has that actor ever done a role where he isn't a stilted autist though?

>crude rip of pyle's face
>art

This is a pretty good description. They've had high stress situations before (boxcar/abattoir, or the "claimed!" group finale) but this just went too far.

At the end of last season, they said this season would start with that being the past, fait accompli. Instead, they went back and dragged over and over and over it. This isn't the kind of thing that's fun.

That sounds great though.

2/10

More like saved it. So based he pretty much carries the show. Surprised we haven't seen more of him.

>comes across as less of a villain and more of a High School Bully
Very astute! It's almost as if that's what Negan is and why he's popular. ew.com/article/2016/03/22/walking-dead-negan-showrunner-scott-gimple

They made him a fucking goofball who says gay shit like "hot diggity dog!" and "easy peasy lemon squeezy!" He was only intimidating in the premiere when he was breaking Rick.

>tf next episode is 90 minutes of mostly Carl/Negan stuff

my body is ready

this. Can't fucking stand the amount of (((progressiveness))) i have to sit through just to see Negan kill cucks.