How are you preparing for the African century?

How are you preparing for the African century?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_LBmUwi6mEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we need many nukes to fix that

a gun to my head

this

>the African bulge

russians are not any better than actual niggers t bh so it would be nice if you nuked yourselves too after you nuke africa and middle east

I'm not r*ssian.

you are russian unless you're temporarily staying there, and it doesn't really matter if you're some different kind of subhuman from russia like tatar, hohol or whatever

I am Greek.

t.08.08.08 still hurts

I wonder if Africans will have their own little world war.

>implying a plague won't kill majority of humans by 2100

You won't see this , anyway. Your country will be under water up to this moment.

Guess it's gonna happen. Growth of population, lack of resources and water. All of this would result to wars, genocide and mass migration. Depends on a lot of factors, tho

kek

They're going to start slaughtering one another even worse than they already are. There just isn't enough food and fresh water to go around.

youtube.com/watch?v=_LBmUwi6mEo

I love Botswana! Do you love Botswana?

The Congolese civil war was basically this.

Also, those projections aren't necessarily true, they just depend on the current growth rates. Right now Africa is experiencing problems because, while the standard of living is increasing, they're still having poverty levels of children. What needs to happen is for organizations to provide condoms and sex education. If this doesn't happen, the population growth is going to correct itself by other means (violence, immigration) and ruin any chance at most African cunts developing. But it's very possible to slow the population growth with a little bit of effort; it's not like they're Catholic cunts.

Providing condoms won't do much. Having a big family proves you are a strong virile man in many of those cultures. Even if you can't support that family because you're dirt poor.

GIVE EM CONDOMS, dipshits

They already have

People have been predicting the depression of African birth rates for decades. Botswana has been the best case scenario and they're still at 3 kids per "family".

fuck you ye proddy shite

I think we should let in more african immigrants into our western countries. They're becoming overpopulated through absolutely no fault of their own so it's the only humanitarian thing to do. We owe them that because every single one of their problems is due to colonialism.

Meanwhile since our birth rates are going down they can help us by coming in and reproducing more. It's a win-win situation!

I recognize you, Abdullahim.

by spreading awareness

Yes!

>Having a big family proves you are a strong virile man in many of those cultures. Even if you can't support that family because you're dirt poor.

Source? But that's what sex ed is for, along with a campaign to change the culture. It's not like it's a fixed value that can't disappear, and if that's actually true then it's probably linked to poverty itself.

>People have been predicting the depression of African birth rates for decades. Botswana has been the best case scenario and they're still at 3 kids per "family".

Most of the countries are still fairly poor, and there still hasn't been much birth control campaigning on the continent (if it's still a contentious issue in the states, imagine how hard it is for birth control NGOs to get funding for a place like Africa. 3 kids/family is also a pretty low rate for a country with an HDI on par with Moldova's and a fuckton of subsistence farmers; it can easily decline from there, just as birth rates have in Western cunts as they approached post-industrialization.

You know the wars aren't due to overpopulation at all? That like the media reason you can use

I never said that the previous wars were...just that future overpopulation could lead to instability and inhibit development potential. The continent's previous wars were for a variety of reasons usually related to politics/government and resources.

underrated

Logistic population models have a far better prediction of population than normal exponential models, and are capable of predicting a population number with relative precision of over 30 years, up to 50.

This, it's only a matter of time before something becomes totally immune to our antimicrobial medications

I own land in africa

rip europe it was a good run

oWo what's this

I meant this country will have over 1 billion people in 83 years

>brazil had 4 millions slaves
>becomes this shit
>europe will have billions at their doorstep
damn its ogre

When do I get a black boyfriend?

At least we have the sahara desert to prevent them from coming here

like that stopped the millions that came 2 years ago

It does but it seems like we want them for some reason

Because overpopulation is a meme because it doesn't account for many factors in a region

>the african bulge
western european women sure are preparing

And America was supposed you've italian with Italian migration trends in the past.

>durr projections can be disregarded because we can't know for sure

Does this also apply to projected temperature changes, libshits?

>tfw you will be dead before then

>Not living up to 300 years old

It's that thinking that got us in this mess in the first place