Post food from your country that you do not like

Post food from your country that you do not like.

UMA

DELICIA

lel

Pickled herring

chopped raw lamb liver

hopefully all the other Australians are asleep and won't call me a chink

I like everything to be quite honest

oi ya chinky cunt

I bet you can only do 3 anyway

I need that.

Why?

>crestas
...de gallo?

Soup of chicken legs(sopa de patas de gallina), or cow stomach stew(sancocho de panza)

wtf are you a sheep or a goat

This plus frog legs and snails.

si

Are you from Russian Far East?

No. But I tried their food. They eat whale, whale fat, pusa and continental people eat raw deer meat sprinkled with salt. Only salmon and caviar were good. Freshly salted caviar just two hours from the ocean is God-tier.

I don't have high opinion on Polish cuisine in general but this monstrosity is literally sopa de macaco tier

I gladly admit that I haven't even tasted it.

all garbage

Man I'm with you, Roquefort is just fucking vile. It's something you eat when you're a 50 years old chain smoker and have no tastebuds left.

Snails and frogs are amazing though.

Pic related is probably my most hated recipe. Take a perfectly fine piece of beef and turn it into chewy mud by drowning it into a tasteless, fat, sauce. I'll never understand why it's so popular.

I hate Mexican food in general (except for rice and beans, picadillo, and Mexican-style BBQ'd meat), but this is one of the things that I hate the most. It's called huitlacoche. It's corn smut (corn infected by some sort of fungus). It's fucking disgusting. It tastes undescribably bad, like some sort of shitty combination between corn and some really shitty, nasty mushrooms.

I love bœuf Bourguignon, yes the sauce is fat but not tasteless when it's well done.

It has onions, garlic, carrots, tomatoes, mushrooms, potatoes, and wine. What the fuck can you not like about boeuf bourguignon? It's absolutely fucking delicious.

>It has onions, garlic, carrots, tomatoes, mushrooms, potatoes
yeah and all the tastes are mixed into one indescribable mess.

Huitlacoches are GOAT, next you're gonna say mole is disgusting

Cow brain omelette

I hate mole. That shit's repulsive. Chocolate does not go together with chili peppers and chicken.

You have to go back

>tfw born in cheeseland but dislike chees
iktf bro

Roquefort is great. You cant hold back when you eat it though, it has to overcome you.

I don't dislike cheese in general of course but I dislike Roquefort and the others blue cheeses.

You NEED to leave France.
Now.

You NEED to live in France.

Now.

End yourself

At least I like Roquefort.
I be French now

Roquefort is an elaborate ruse created to distinguish the French from foreigners who are just pretending

Only children and manchildren don't like it.

>perfectly fine piece of beef
Well no, that's the point of this kind of stews: it's done with the shit (tougher) meats.

>being this insecure

That's silly when you have more than enough foreigners who aren't even pretending.

What is the whale and whale fat like? Can you compare it to anything?

American fake cheese is absolute garbage tier. Anyone who claims otherwise can improve the gene pool in this shithole by removing themselves from it.

The "bread" you get in supermarkets here is even more shit, it's way too sugary and barely edible. No idea how I constantly ate this shit as a kid.

A meme from a New Year movie: "Kakaya gadost eta vasha zalivnaya ryba".

Sea mammals have specific strong smell. Whale smells less than other animals but I can only compare it to old salo that is not quite bad yet but it took too many different flavors from other meats in a freezer.

Yeah I don't like this either. The Kraft singles are worse IMO but this is also a good answer.

I haven't tried testicles, and i don't intend to.
Only my grandpa mentioned eating them, and i've never seen them on a menu, but if by chance you see "beli bubrezi" on a menu, know that it's balls (probably pig balls)

If you haven't tried it then it isn't food you don't like, it's just food you don't know if you like or not because you're being a boring un-adventurous faggot. Testicles are actually very tasty if you can get past the idea. If you try it and disagree with me then that's cool but at least give them a shot.

Blood sausage is horrible I don't know how anyone can eat that shit
Even worse is that here it traditionally eaten with boiled turnips

I tried brains, heart, tongue and liver, but i draw the line at testicles, there's some castration anxiety in my thought process.
I never really liked the taste of liver, but when properly marinaded it's pretty good.

Reminder if you put anything between pieces of bread you're eating British cuisine

It's fucking delicious with syrup, man. Grew up with my grandparents always making that for us. Probably a war-generation thing.

come home, rational man

>Arroz de sarrabulho
This shit is meat and rice stew cooked in blood.

>syrup
???

can you get proper sourdough breed like pic rel in clapistan?
Is it obtainable in normal shops?

To be honest I think all spanish food is way overrated.
Our top notch plates are a fucking potatoes omelette, some dry pig leg, and sea food pilaf. I am not saying they are bad but I don't get why is so hyped by krauts and anglos, when italian and frech cousine is much better and much elaborated that ours and still have the mediterranean vibe.

Mämmi

No, not in walmart or most other major supermarket chains. Most chains have unsliced bread that is supposedly freshly made, but this bread is barely a step up from wonderbread and still tastes bland and chemical-doused (inb4 all food technically tastes like chemicals). To get proper bread of any kind (white, wheat, sourdough, rye, etc.) you need to go to a proper bakery (which are few and far between in most places here.)

1/2

2/2
A fucking filled pig stomach.

Apparenlty in america only hipsters buy from bakeries.
Like coffee they dont go to caffes but starbucks

I would try those, don't see anything wrong.

Iunno, I went to spain once and the food was top tier and very cheap. Yeah it wasn't super elaborated stuff but it somehow "tasted healthy", if you know what I mean. Like, it tasted like proper food.

I love eisben! It's absolutely stunning.

Yes it's very basic you can tell every ingridient in each plate you are eating, feels like home and very simple and straight forward, I guess that's the "beauty" of it.

I've mentioned this before but bakery pizza

slimy tomato sauce on bread, room temperature, it's fucking gross

>tfw nothing disgusting

are we the master race?

wat. What kind of shithole town do you live in? I've never been in a supermarket that hasn't had good tasting loaves of bread. The only exception is walmart, which is generally shit at everything.

You need a better bakery.

I have access to perfectly good bread but I'm in a major city.

I live in a 60k population "city" in Ohio, so I guess that explains it then.

Spanish food like 100 montaditos is disgusting. Over fried, greasy and tasteless. But there are a lot of good sea food, paella and so on. I'm specially adiccted in catalan and valencian food.

Damn that sucks, rip in peace user. For reference, I live in NJ.

What the fuck is that??
A dog or some king of monkey??

>tfw I don't particularly enjoy bryndzové halušky
Am I Greek? I love basically any kind of meat products though. My favorite dinner is either praženica or slanina s chlebom, horčicou a cibuľou.

GTFO you fucking casual.

Monkey soup.

bread foam

it's blent bread boiled in (apple) juice and whipped and server with milk

wtf

wtf

wtf

I have access to perfectly good bread and I'm currently living in bumfuck nowhere

Eestinmämmi

I've literally never seen that sold in a bakery before what the fuck. I've never even heard of preparing pizza like that before

Sounds good. I want to try one day

>eating raw liver

That's an excellent way to die from a vitamin A overdose.

Brains in tacos are based as fuck. I'd try this.

>there's a recipe on this on a filipino cooking website

I don't like tripe soup.
It smells absolutely terrible

Mexico has a version of this that I really like. What does the Polish one have in it? Tripe itself doesn't taste like much at all but I enjoy the texture.

Pretty much anything, varies from family to family

>The method of preparation may vary slightly depending on the region. Some common ingredients include beef tripe, beef, bay leaf, parsley, carrot, beef broth, and spices to taste, including salt, black pepper, nutmeg, sweet paprika, and marjoram. Ready-made convenience-type equivalents of the labor-intensive flaczki are available.[9] Sometimes pork tripe can be used instead of the beef tripe especially in the ready-made versions of the dish sold in Poland.

This is how you get AIDS