Hit me with some kino comedy tv shows, I want to start a new series tonight

Hit me with some kino comedy tv shows, I want to start a new series tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6VAwxbEdGUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vice Principals season 2 when?

Hard mode: not something from this.

nathan 4u

BOOM BAREGA

>hitting me with that nostalgia bomb
Why you gotta do this to me nigga

Anyway I've heard Bored To Death is good, I've never seen it myself but I'mma check out the first ep tonight.

Admittedly that's part of the tactics, get responses through shared nostalgia. Evil genius shit, I'm like Dr. Neo Cortex.

I've never even heard of Bored to Death, but I might have to check it out. Report back if you finish that episode will ya?

Seriously Underrated. Nathan may act awkward as fuck but the more you watch you realize just how good he is at understanding buisness and how a lot of his ideas are strangely effective.

Starting it now, will report back

Except they're not practical. It's not practical for a gas station to have a rebate system that makes people climb a mountain and waste a day solving riddles.

His ideas are good for someone coming in, not being paid by the store, with his own resources to do the things he does. But they're not good business moves

youtube.com/watch?v=6VAwxbEdGUg

An Idiot Abroad

>Except they're not practical
That's the whole point of the show.

so what comedy shows have you already watched, dr faggot?

THE LIFE AND TIMES OF TIM

ignore everyone else.

Exactly. The poster I replied to said they were strangely effective business tactics. But they're not, because that's the whole point of the show

Can you read?

I'm Alan Partridge
15 Storeys High
The Day Today
Brasseye
Father Ted
Black Books
Green Wing

The Eric Andre Show

mr show

Most of everything on that list I posted above, for starters.

First poster here. I realize a lot of his ideas aren't practical but a few of them like Dumb Starbucks and staging the Hero pig video for the petting zoo are genuinely good ideas but Nathan ends up sabotaging himself at the end of it all like not linking the pig video to the petting zoo making it worthless for bringing in tourists which was the whole point of the video.

>adventure time above avatar
>adventure time even being listed

Just finished Ep 1.

It's got some good bits to it and I'm into it, but it might turn some folks off due to the Indie-ness of it.

It's about a writer that puts up a craigslist ad for unlicensed private detectivery after his gf breaks up with him, and he gets into some shenanigans.

Dumb Starbucks was practical, they just didn't have permits or some shit for sanitary things and it got shut down.

Eastbound and Down
Party Down
Darkplace
Curb

Nathan for You gives me the most genuine laughs from a show however

bimp