If the Balkans are such a bad place to live, why have they always been taller than Western Europe?

If the Balkans are such a bad place to live, why have they always been taller than Western Europe?

ur map is wrong

Malawians aint manlet

Stop trying to make your non-country into a meme

tfw move from one non-country to another

>Non-Country

Think food was never an issue here since we got independence with exceptions being world wars. Balkans weren't shit for an average man between 1946 and 1980. Doesn't mean it isn't a shithole with barely any new buildings

>Would have been considered a giant in the 1900s
>practically a midget now

Lots of milk in diet I suppose.

They're just genetically tall. Even in Roman times the people living in that area (Thracians I believe?) where noted as being tall and strong. Those people still live there except they were Slavified at some point.

Also, it has nothing to do with diet, the Yugoslav diet is actually really shitty because of a low protein ratio. If they start eating properly you'll see them have average heights exceeding 185cm. In some small areas it already is.

If Africa is such a bad place to live, why have they always been more tanned than Western Europe?

Also, Balkans in pretty comfy. I'd take less money over political correctness any time.

Corrupt shitholes with no future too?

>Corrupt shitholes with no future
Sounds like Germany, m8

I am greek

lol you are dumb as fuck.

>Shortugal

We are niggers of europe

what?
I thought black men were tall muscular gods with 8 inchers?
did the jew lie to me?

Muscular no

Why are the Dutch and the Baltics the only places that have women to match the men in height? Both Nordics and Balkans have much shorter women proportionately

>thailand is the only non-manlet country in SEA
Really makes you think...

Nigga you walk into Somalia and they're all skinny turbomanlet gremlins there.

it's only dick. in america the black slaves were bred to become stronger, maybe that's why

>smalltugal

>Danish education

this meme, seriously...

slave were not bred, on the contrary the owners did everything they could to prevent this

really? it makes sense for a slave owner to find the strongest of his slaves and breed a new stronger generation so he doesn't have to pay

no, having a slave pregnant meant having a slave not working during pregnancy, and working with less efficiency during the childhood of the baby slave
and it would take years before a new slave could be put to actual work, owners certainly didn't want to feed useless mouths for 6 or 7 years

also, breeding slaves would mean creating families, and therefore family bonds between slaves, which is a very strong way to unite them and organize solidarity amongst them, which was something owners absolutely didn't want to happen as it would make revolts and riots much more numerous

slave owners did everything they could to disrupt any kind of organization amongst the slave that could empower them, as separating pre-existent families, separating men and women, preventing them to breed, or making sure they were coming from different ethnies/tribes

slaves having children was something uncommon

>Portugal
>Colour is Africa tier
Why this doesn't even surprise me anymore ?