Why do Sup Forums hate grimes so much?

why do Sup Forums hate grimes so much?

Its mostly backlash against people who relentlessly spam the board with her.

bump

I feel indifferent towards her music, but her fans are annoying as fuck on Sup Forums

Same

It's the retarded amount of threads and posts about her that makes her even more unappealing than she already was in the first place. Kindly fuck off, we hate her and we always will.

Because she's not my GF.

Sup Forums loves her

Basically by how the fucking fanbase is

bump

no. fuck off and die you fucking fat fuck i hate you and i hate this ugly ass potato nosed goblin

>we hate her and we always will
then why the fuck do you talk about her so much? why did you post itt? mu hate nickelback too but they barely mention them.

i still love her

Look at the title of the thread. The feedback was asked. Her songs are dog shit.

what is wrong with her fanbase? it's a fanbase like any other fanbase.

you would. fucking pleb, juvenile piece of shit.

desu i expected that her big haters like you would already filter her threads by now
>Her songs are dog shit.
[citation needed].

be nice to grimes

not him but
>then why the fuck do you talk about her so much?
relentless spamming and invasion of unrelated threads
>why did you post itt?
it's literally captioned "why do Sup Forums hate grimes so much?"
did you only expect fans to post here?
>mu hate nickelback too but they barely mention them.
because nickelback isn't spammed here and don't invade threads unrelated to nickelback

dude, clam down your insanity. you risk a heart attack. she didn't steal your money.

my waifu

>relentless spamming
hold on a second: discussing her is not spamming. lots of popular artists are discussed every single day. why are you so surprised about that?
>and invasion of unrelated threads
that's ridiculous. those threads aren't sacred: they're just simple threads open to discussions.

>it's literally captioned "why do Sup Forums hate grimes so much?"
hello pleb: ever heard of filtering? why did you avoid filtering her if she's so annoying to you? it's like you seek drama.

so would you be okay if all grimes threads were derailed by kpop posters?

i'm answering YOUR question mate

because of her toxic fans that shill her on this board.

except, nothing about it is usually discussion. One guy has an opinion about something and breifly comments "yea i dont like that track" and grimesfags spend the rest of the night calling him a pleb and telling him why he's wrong without actually any real reasoning because liking music is pretty subjective. It's not needed and it's annoying to see an artist constantly promoted by the fans. It would be different it was this amount of threads a few weeks or so after an album drop but it's just fucking needless. Nothing new can be said because she hasnt done anything new as of late. Also grimesfags constantly contradict themselves.

they were already derailed by that insane choaposter. nothing really changed: those threads kept going on.
grimes always brings some music discussion every time she is posted.
i asked you why didn't filter her already. if you did that you wouldn't even see this thread. get it?

Anyone who breaks down posts line by line should be shot twice in the back of the skull
Fucking faggots go write an essay on it if you feel so strongly in the meantime keep your infowars tier "not an argument" bullshit on reddit where it belongs
Heres your citation you fucker its called my opinion. Her music is just animal collective jr and her voice is shit that only sounds good with thousands of layers of echo and reverb, aka the autotune of tumblr indie trash. Her music is mediocre at best and straight up lazy at average.

>shill her
dude, she's already established here. you must be 100% delusional to think that an artist posted every single day since 2012 is shilled. people simply like to discuss her.

gtfo, retard. you forgot your pills. fuck you and your shitty opinions.

Some on can shill something regardless if it's """"""established""""" or not. Fucking dingbat.

because it's not her threads that annoy me, in fact i'm quite happy when i see she has a thread of her own. the problem is when you go into unrelated threads and derail them with grimes instead of letting the thread be, especially when you have a thread.
sperg

you dumbass, there are 2 things:
1. prove it objectively that she was shilled. evidence, not bullshit.
2. she doesn't need shilling. that's like saying that mentioning coca cola is shilling. people already know her. even an idiot like you heard about her.

Part of the problem is that the grimes thread gets needlessly bumped for HOURS UPON HOURS until some one takes the bait. The difference between grimes generals and kpop generals is that they have constant content to talk about. I don't lurk kpop threads so i might be wrong, but kpop is an entire genre that they are talking about. Grimes is one artist who hasnt released an album in over a year now, and it's the same handful of people spamming more than one grimes thread a day and filling it with "I LOVE HER SHE'S SO CUTE I LOVE HER" and "FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING PLEB BE NICE TO HER1!!!!!"

Your english is improving yoruba but it doesn't flow right. Keep sucking Grimes off and maybe one day you'll talk good English

Go ahead. Call me a dumb ass. I wasnt the original user you were talking to but you already got the shill part wrong. Youre fucking dense and im not even reading your reply because holy shit youre dumb.

>the problem is when you go into unrelated threads and derail them with grimes instead of letting the thread be, especially when you have a thread.
>when you go
please, memester. stop accusing people without evidence. also what threads do you visit if you see her name so much? perhaps some meme threads e.g. who's the best female artist? i doubt that you'll see her name in a classical thread. stop visiting meme threads, memester.

thread/

god, youre shit. It took one single search and looking on the first page of results in the archive to see that grimes is being spammed in non grimes threads. Fuck off forever.

this isn't funny

how about fucking bjork threads? every fucking time I go into one, you pull the same "bjork is too pretentious/arty/dull, listen to the new bjork" shit. why can't you leave us alone?

>then why the fuck do you talk about her so much?
what the fuck user you're the one who made this retarded thread and asked an open ended question

not to mention grimesfags ban evade like motherfuckers.

>dude, she's already established here
fuck off shill. look at the op

do they? I just felt like the mods were negligent and never banned them

you're confusing me with somebody else. keep sucking yoruba's big dick and maybe one day you will learn how to use punctuation and proper spelling (you wrote "English" in 2 different ways).

way to compliment your own size yoru, really obv it's not you

shut up yoruba fag

dumbass
>to see that grimes is being spammed in non grimes threads.
you must be a delusional madman if you believe that she shouldn't be mentioned outside of her threads. containment threads don't exist. there is no such official rule, cretin. fuck you.

I only know because I've seen the posts that Ive reported get deleted and whatnot, then see the exact same posting style and phrasing minutes later. It's pretty obvious, unless the poster(s?) autistically delete their own post sometimes, but I'm pretty sure it's happened after the timeframe of being able to delete a post.

I think its really the fans they hate more than grimes herself. You and the one other homo who keeps posting grimes threads basically pissed everyone off and made a great artist into a fucking meme. Way to go, fuckfaces.

they're not banned, dummy. they know how to post and when to post. learn from the masters.

Keep jerking yourself off and you'll terminate your sperm count yoruba. Do they teach you about that in your shitty third world country, or did you just use all your tuition money to buy a fifty year old computer to post about Grimes with?

she shouldn't be fucking spammed in threads that aren't related to her or aren't open ended threads where artists in general can be discussed, you dense cunt.

Like I said earlier. Grimesfags constantly contradict themselves. Have you ever had an iq test taken? Because user, in most places you can get free monies when it's this low.

not an argument and not an evidence. you just posted some random posts that happened to have a certain phrase. that doesn't prove anything. maybe even you posted that. i bet that youruba is your creation.

literally the same fucking posting style as always. Jesus fucking christ.

>not an evidence
this is more evidence than i ever could have asked for

>just happened
no two people post using exactly the same unorthodox grammar and phrasing

stop. we have a badass over here. your insults mean nothing to me because you're so completely out of touch.
>Grimesfags constantly contradict themselves.
[citation needed]
you're trying too hard. it's not your own board, memester.

at least change your typing style
Jesus this is like having a toddler tell you they didn't eat the cupcake despite there being frosting on the stupid fuck's face

i-i-i-i-it's NOT MEEEEE!!!!
>number of posters in thread remains the same.

Seriously. Fuck. Off. You mentally ill faggots.

there are billions of people in the world and tens of thousands of Sup Forums posters. your post doesn't prove anything and has zero value. stay delusional.

it's not yours either
stop trying to play the aloof character, you clearly care and don't have an argument
I want to see the mental gymnastics you have to play to argue that grimes should be discussed in bjork specific threads

lol. you're extra triggered. stay mad, dear assholes.

>I want to see the mental gymnastics you have to play to argue that grimes should be discussed in bjork specific threads
comparisons between artists are allowed.

>claims to not be the same person
You forgot a (you) by the way

>artist shouldn't be posted in thread about artists in general
What did they mean by this?

apples and fucking oranges
a bjork general is not a grimes thread

>reading comprehension
re-read that post one more time mate (maybe slow down a bit) and tell me what i said

what is it about her that makes autistic psychos love her so much?

By that logic chao (choa?) poster should never ever be reported for saying she's better in grimes threads.
Kpop generals are fucking great because I genuinely hardly ever see some kpop girl spammed (other than the chao poster which was an obvious reaction to grimesfags) in non kpop threads. Hell, I hardly even see them mentioned.
tens of thousands of posters? daily? holyshit user i think youre delusional.

Remember when grimesfags revealed how fucking new they were by raging anytime some one called then "grimesfag"?

I wonder what he's cooking up in response to this

GRIMES IS LIFE. If any of you fags want to go one on one with me Ill defend her honour to the death.

right? it's been a bit.

he must be doing mental suzuki at this point

>grimesfag
>expecting to be taken seriously
[citation needed]
gtfo pleb
name one song

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

you prove my point, kind of flawlessly.

Im shitposting mate how was that not obvious
That trap wasn't even meant for you

claire

I'm just in the mood to verbally abuse grimesfags. My bad.