Why is he so fake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ2nvkiQczo
youtube.com/watch?v=n7V1w0RNqXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a show meant to make people laugh and smile

because he isn't funny and doesn't have an interesting personality

neither does conan but he seemed to coast along sort of like opie

Some people just laugh at everything. I bet if you told him your dog died he'd start laughing.

He's American.

When did normies turn on Fallon? Was it literally the Trump interview?

Conan > Kimmel > Corden > Fallon > Colbert > Meyers

Literally every american I ever spoke to in my life seems to be fake as fuck, like these people are socially conditioned to pretend and hide their true feelings. Thank fuck i don't live in a country that's literally one giant highschool.

Leno

>Kimmel that close to the top
His writers would run out of material in less than a week if Twitter and Youtube disappeared

>a country that's literally one giant highschool.
Pottery

>Lies: The Post

SNL humor

It's funny because all of the greatest comedians are american, aside from Sup Forums and whatever faggot echo chamber you get your info from we're far more vocal and brutal than your faggy repressed "haha im making a joke. not really - no heres the joke now - haha thats the joke" way of life

oh and bonus points, lets see how "real" you are when your goverment has turned you into emaciated sheep. fucking nothing

Because normies can only laugh when they feel like they have the social permission to

Same reason why sitcoms have canned laughter

mommy

Hes focusing on levity and enjoyment.

If anything Kimmel is the fake one. Hes just a huge shill who latches onto whatever is actually selling and runs with it. Colbert is busy trying to be some political luminary and ends up just reminding everyone of the political morass they're trying to escape from. Corden is trying too hard to be a combination of Kimmel and Fallon. And Meyers is too busy being Colbert x50.

why did you even give me a (You)

your post has literally nothing to do with anything I said

Xanax bars

/r/ing that picture of JFK with the Sup Forums post saying: "You don't know how bad things really are."

You can copy paste that post to every picture of Fallon. His battle with alcoholism is well known

I thought it's cause he's really nervous as hell all the time.

He's the most uncomfortable looking tv host I've ever seen. It's like he just wants the interviews to be over so he can go home and cry.

It's especially obvious when Fallon is interacting someone who is actually funny, like Bill Burr.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ2nvkiQczo

& john oliver doesnt even get a mention :(

is it the accent?

I've read your post like 5 times now and it still doesn't make any sense. Try to think a little before you type out your incoherent ramblings so furiously.

goodbye reddit

I've been saying Seth is the worst comedian I've ever seen for years but he really outdid himself with the abysmal political commentary this year. He is the absolute worst.

Look at how these faggots talk.
I thought Australians were shitposters, but Americans are like the most tiny dicked dribbling retards that ever existed. Ddorang

youtube.com/watch?v=n7V1w0RNqXE

This is one of the most punchable faces I have ever seen.

the way he looks into the camera so sure of himself too like he's just a constant source of killer material is the worst

Rampant alcoholism.

And he makes sure the flash that fucking grin after every joke.

Theyre not even jokes

don't fucking kid yourself american humour is absolutely low tier only fucking retards like yourself would laugh at it

are you alright?

Its him being a marxist propagandist CURRENT YEAR cunt

He started laughing whenever he didn't have a good response lined up
Then after a while it became his thing so it would seem rude if a guest came on and he didn't fake laugh

ahhh the Canadian reveals himself

Its because his show is called last week tonight.

An entire week and weekend of shit goes on. Then, once all the opinions are in, once he sees the way the wind is blowing, then he speaks. Meanwhile the rest of late night are there every weekday grinding it out, speaking to whats happening now. Entertaining now.

Hes that snarky kind of cunt who yells "Yeah!" after the argument is over and he wasn't even involved.

>people
not the host

>he thinks any Late Night talk show hosts aren't being phony

past your bedtime Billy?

Late Night went from Letterman to Conan... to Fallon and Meyers. What an absolutely massive drop off. Interesting that they also go in order from most manly to most cucked.

>That far off building is actually inside the office
Is this surreal art or was that just a fuckup?

BEST LOOKING HOSTS

>1. KIMMEL
>2. FALLON
>3. HARDWICK
>4. DALY
>5. MEYERS
>6. NOAH
>7. COLBERT
>8. CONAN

POWER GAP

>900001. JAMES CORDEN