Justified

Yo Sup Forums what's your thoughts on justified? I think it was one of the best shows on cable personally

Agreed but outside of the live threads when it was on tv never talks about it. Wasn't perfect but it has the best dialogue on a show to date. Plus loved how everybody gave it their all, from the leads to some nobody who would have 3 lines in the entire show every actor tried to steal the show.

Yeah now that you mention it there weren't any noteably bad performances. Also the explosions were kinda silly lookin but can't judge it much since most tv shows do the same damn thing

dumpster fire

Kino as fuck, Best redneck characters in tv history.

Made me pick up drinking bourbon and unironically listen to rural country music.

Made me pick up mining coal.

currently posting from a caved in coal mine, please rescue me.

Comfy as fuck.
It surprised me because I usually don't like western themed shows.

patrician as fuck, only surpassed by the americans, the sopranos and rectify

One of TVs best antagonist/Protagonist relationships in tv.

Just a fun show to watch. I found it got better each season.

Same I started listening to bluegrass and even bought a pair of boots

Sorry hombre we didn't dig coal together

>Made me pick up drinking bourbon
Deadwood did that to me. The dude should sell liquor

Underrated

The fuck was up with Wynn Duffy's face. How much plastic surgery did that guy have?

Comfy as fuck. Post your face when you realize 1/2 the main cast of Eurotrip showed up on Justified

Yeah dude I always thought he looked like a man version of Ellen having an allergic reaction. He was a great character though

I don't think he had any surgery, it just looks like he got punched in the face a lot.

A few from the Deadwood cast re-appeared at different points during the show as well.

I remember being really really into Breaking Bad. Started watching live during S2. I thought this show was just a great show to watch in the mean time until the new BrBa. Realized one day I was always more excited for the new Justified episode. It's legitimately my favorite tv show and I try to recommend it seldomly to people I hope will genuinely give it a chance.