EU FALLING APART: Now HOLLAND wants its own referendum to follow historic Brexit vote

express.co.uk/news/world/677994/EU-European-Union-referendum-Holland-Netherlands-Brexit-Nexit

>A whopping 88 per cent of people polled by a top Dutch newspaper said they would be in favour of an in/out vote along British lines.

>They have been inspired by possibility of Britain quitting the bloc on June 23 – and hope 'Nexit' will follow Brexit.

>The survey, carried out by De Telegraaf, will spark fears among Brussels chiefs that the bloc is on the verge of falling apart.

You niggas hear about this shit? Nederbros, confirm how legit this newspaper is

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eMXKt99W61A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One of the biggest newspapers in the country, but it's an online poll so take it with a grain of salt.

Those are some nice tits.
really nice

Do it dutchbros, since remain is almost certainly going to win here you must take up the chalice.

Fuckin hell, you bobbies better score that Brexit.

We are rather good ourselves, but we aren't miracle workers. We need you lot to secure a Brexit before we can make our move.

>Another thread about yuropoors
Literally no one cares about these irrelevant countries in Europe. I cant wait too see you all die, enjoy arab cock, eurocucks.

Hadn't heard from it yet, sounds like real BS with those numbers. I hope we don't get another referendum.

>EU FALLING APART
>But Germoney needs markets

Normally I ignore the 'pol thread with chick posted' picture. But damn, she really does have some nice tits. And face.

Why would you post a pic to attract attention into your thread but knowing it attracts so much attention that thread doesn't matter anymore just the tits

We will never be given a referendum like that, because the outcome would be clear already here.

Have we started the fire?

Holland is big pussy, will never happen

Replying to myself cause i'm fucking awesome. Not really, I'm a dick.

Her name is Marley Pulz - Imgur with lots of pics - http ://imgur.com/a/xqUFG

HET GEBEURT
HET VUUR STIJGT OP

Quite honestly, my dream would come true if Britain leaves, then the Netherlands, then Sweden.

Why? Because those three countries are the ones I just hate the most. I don't even know why, but even fucking Serbia or Ukraine gets less on my nerve then those pretend super-men.

Fuck em and GET THEM THE FUCK OUT.

>UAE
>calling other countries irrelevant

Also De Telegraaf is a shit sensationalist newspaper.

gib bailout

She's a coal burner

OP may not have repeating digits, but damn, those are some mighty fine dubs.

Fuck you Germany and fuck Merkel.
Post-ww2 germoney and the Jews are literally the source of all bad things in modern day society.
I'll shed tears of happiness the day the EU falls.

i always forget most europeans dont own guns so ya cant just shoot people who dont belong

In Poland over 60% of people likes EU.

How cucked is that?

Ok, they love gib me dat, open borders for poles and other free stuff eu countires are lending to our economy.

proof or begone, propagator of pestilence and filth

Swedes own a lot of guns though..

Can you just shoot the Mexicans though?

TUMBLING DOWN

De Telegraaf is like the Dutch version of the UK dailymail
Also it says 60 percent not 88 percent

The brits will vote remain
No dutch referendum will be held
Hillary will be president
Merkel continues her policies
Western birthrates will continue to plummet
African population is growing incredibly fast due to foreign aid
Immigrants will continue to swarm europe

Pneumatic dildos aren't guns

no u

SO WITH SADNESS IN MY HEART
FEEL THE BEST THING I COULD DO
IS END IT ALL
AND LEAVE FOREVER

The night is darkest just before the dawn brother

>tits stop being nice if the girl is retarded
I dont think you understand how that works
you do realize we are online and not trying to date her right?

>the UK will get out of the EU
>Trump will win in the US
>Geertje will win in the Netherlands
>PvdA will be abolished
Voelt godverdomme goed.

You will never leave EU britcucks. I am coming for your women.

Fuck EU,

Nordic + Mid-europe alliance without southern parasites and retarded regulations when?

That's a pretty dire scenario, one that could actually happen. But I plan to be long gone in the great land of Nippon to find myself a waifu well before that.

>Brexit
>Nexit
Second Anglo-Dutch alliance to conquer the world when?

Zelfs de Volkskrant lezer accepteert het

Don't you have a goat to be fucking?
Oh wait you have oil money so you fuck camels, right?

Can't right now, I'm at work.

Poland will build a wall and Germany will pay for it.

>tfw no hopes for a Ñexit

2016 is the turning point, if Trump and Brexit both fail, we're done. For good. Welcome New World Order.

Which is which? I don't speak..... whatever derogatory term someone would use to banter you with.

75% of the biggest cuck newspaper says: "Brexit is acceptable even if it costs us a lot of money"

What Germany wants is immaterial. You niggers never do anything but try to ruin Europe.

go find an isolated muslim and just beat the fuck out of him, and if necessary her, and you will feel much better. We need you for the big fight brother. so don't do anything that will deprive us of your help cleaning England of islam. we can do it but you guys need to drop the EU BEFORE THEY GET THEIR MERKEL ARMY TO FOR EXAMPLE YOU TO STAY. Fuck Merkel the dirty rotten muslim whore that has fucked the world!

Hillary collaborates with Merkel to bring thousands upon thousands of rapefugees to the US every year
US is 40% white by 2024

This. Hoffer alredy failed, we need these two things really badly.

*Spexit

I agree. More and more leftist voters are in the US, when Trump loses, I think it will be the last time in a long while a right winged politician will win the presidency.

Just look at the average American university, those kids are the future.

I believe the correct term is 'windmill wog'

>I have no problem with the democratic choice of the Brits, even it's gonna cost us a lot of money.
>agree 75%
>disagree 25%

>Even the [leftist propaganda newspaper] reader accepts it

this is the guy that could start it all. we need him. good post to encourage him.

A talking chessboard

Lol, Germany. Couldn't destroy Europe by force so you figured you'd just destroy it culturally. Bravo you sick sons of bitches.

What germany wants it takes.
Billions did die and billions will die again for it.

That comes nextit

So your press has already prepped the divide and conquer bull too? Same with us. As soon as Britain leaves it will receive a fatwa from brussels to prevent anyone from sympathizing with them.

Bless you for saving that, oldest ally

This 2bh.
If we don't leave and Trump isn't elected I'm off to Korea, there'd be no point in staying and trying to save Europe, it would already be dead

Zag vandaag dat Sylvia Witteman (VK-columnist en vrouw van de hoofdredacteur) op twitter genderfluiditeit/anti-cis-sentiment/anti-racismegezeik belachelijk aan het maken was. De omslag komt eraan. Het establishment is het ook zat.

kek

She's not

>Cohen

>cohen
Fucking kikes.

Holy shit. I matched that girl on tinder last week. She lives a town or two from me

Oh my god look at those fucking JUGS.

You should go back to the orange, Colgate. It's so unique on a flag, really sets you apart.

haha serves you right for being racists

Always a cuck pops up with this type of often inaccurate info.

She looks like she could be one herself, 2bh.

Jew girls tend to have massive tits.

Tbqh she might be jewish aswell

We will save them. We will save them all.

Where is this sluts nude pics? There has got to be some !

Germany wanted to lose two wars and have millions of their women raped by Russians? Bigger cucks than I thought, and least you're living up to your legacy.

>Your breast are my inspiration to be a better man

what

He's not wrong

FIRST WE FREE THE NETHERLANDS
THEN WE FREE THE FLEMMISH
THEN WE FREE THE BOERS

If Brexit fails nobody else will ever try again.

It's all up to the Brits.

Fap Fap Fap

THE EU IS THE SHELL.
WE ARE HATCHING.

I like to go on tinder drunk and say weird shit. Don't judge me

Don't fap too much America.

>Be British
>Complain that we don't have enough control in the EU
>Gets to choose to leave
>If we leave, everyone will leave the EU
Kek

But if we all leave Europe, Europa will fall to the hordes, United we stand divided we fall, we don't count we got a bit of water and don't no mother fucker conquered us in time, this actually seems relevant to a song fucking ages ago, fortress Europe
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eMXKt99W61A

And the music video 21st century exodus, yeah clear the Middle East for the Jewish expansion, Muslims move into Europe, then uk. They're being pushed into a cone by the Jews cucking us in the process Jews already have USA, Christian book begs death and destruction they're feeding it to you, good one God squad. Trump sticks your walls up, fema the burnz of white genocide didn't Jew see it coming?

You threaten our women and tradition
This is Sparta!

That's nice and stuff, but will it mean anything real? Is Ukrainian related referendum did any shit? Honest question, i don't follow it much.

B-BUT YOU'RE JUST AN INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE ISLAND WITHOUT US
PLS BUY MORE CARS :(

>mfw when i read "Hollande" instead of "Holland"
For fuck sake, i want a Frexit so bad reee

Think those re education camps are, fucking idiots don't nobody miss the conspiracy nutters neo nazis and racists, Jew been cucked over.

Post yfw Germany is the only country left in the EU.

I'll make the last stand with you dear brittania.