youtu.be/ClBJ75G-RRY
youtube.com/watch?v=rUb_Xu4tQgU
youtu.be/E1hcmUm_RNU
youtu.be/mngtcfcaVrI
youtu.be/f43ODtOUmBw
youtu.be/zUFSDRd0syY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i want to right hook this bitch

You guys don't have a single strand of kindness in you, do you?

Welcome to Sup Forums, pal

Right into the fucking pavement

maybe a really little one

Catfish of the century.

No

What am I supposed to be seeing here? She's cute. It's completely different lighting, her hair is made up differently, and she's wearing makeup.

explain

Are you blind? She looks completely different from her pics. youtu.be/ClBJ75G-RRY

It's like a new person, not the Clairo I'm used to. I'm sad now.

>looks "different" in video
>looks the same as her pics in Pretty Girl video

really gets the marbles rolling

she uses angles to make herself look more childlike and cutesie. She's not bad looking normally but she's clearly insecure about her appearance and is trying to project a different image of herself.

are you too retarded to understand lighting?

I see what you're saying. This video seems more accurate.

poor clairo

youtube.com/watch?v=rUb_Xu4tQgU

Borderline projection but I completely buy this theory

Are you too retarded to realise that she manipulates her own photos with lighting and angles to look small and attractive? You are blind.

Nope. Now fuck off.

Nah I'm probably projecting a bit but honestly I'm pretty sure like 1 and 5 millennials have self esteem issues stemming from their appearance.

I never said anything about that

We have been duped. Catfished. fuck

She's always looked like a basic white girl. Don't see how no one sees the appeal in that. Not everyone can have a 10/10 gf.

This your guys first day on the internet or something? lol

I think she's gained a big of weight recently

ok den

The point is that she photoshops her photos to look way different than she does in person, that in itself is fucking weird.

*blocks ur path*

man hands

she has a team behind her making these calls, don't buy the bedroom shit

kill yourself. she isnt cute.

She looks like she smells musty.

Dude she doesn't look that different, she just uses good angles and lighting in her photos, which is what every girl does these days.

youtu.be/E1hcmUm_RNU
it's her farts

You are probably the type to call yourself a "smol bean". You fucking retard.

I can't wait to someone realease her slutty naked pictures so those white beta males stop(start?)fap for this bitch and giving her money for being bland
She already post a pic of her asshole sois advance

She definitely gained weight, most people do when they start college, they don't know how to manage their diet yet after being a kid. Either you learn to eat reasonably or you just keep getting fatter for the rest of your life, like most Americans do.

>She already post a pic of her asshole sois advance
what?

Literally every girl on the internet does this

i just love her music
youtu.be/mngtcfcaVrI

you cant make me stop loving it either ;^)

clairo more like brapppt

>mfw managed to lose 12 pounds in the first year due to a combination of stress and laziness

BRAP BRAP BRAP

Nice try.

clairo a cute
CUTE!

thank the LORD someone posted this.
been looking for this.
so hot for some reason with her asthetics and her prude reputation here that she post such a revealing photo

"clairo a cute" why the fuck do you insist of talking like a retarded pleb?

Her dad is in the music industry and is the only reason she is famous.

Loser.

it isn't her.

u wot m8??

it was confirmed to be a trap from /soc/. when he got pitted he refused to post it anymore

thats a man's ass huh? weeeeeeewh

I don't understand this new trend of typing/talking this way. Are you a toddler? It isn't cool and it's fucking embarassing.

you are wrong its pretty cool, its amusing especially, and it is just a chill way of saying you find someone attractive user

youtu.be/f43ODtOUmBw
FLAMIN' HOT CHEE-TOES MOO

Not really. It makes you look like a desperate faggot.

stop being such a tryhard
go back to rebit pls

its not cool.

but she a cute
A CUTE!!!

good and informative analysis

you guys have got to stop being like this
it really hurts me
hurting other people is reddit
go back to rebbit pls

Kill yourself you "smol bean" faggot ass bitch. Fucking loser.

take a nice shit once n awhile, maybe you will stop being a stuck up asshole n faggit

virgin detected

fag detected
its off the charts

Stop talking like a chode. No one in your life likes you.

This sucks

yay i'm a detective

projecting dude? you sound like the total flake. considering sucking dicks, the only way people might appriciate a total boner like yourself

i want to imagine what it's like to be a normal indeh weird girl and have an autistic Sup Forums following
probably nice

I like that look more than her generic art hoe look

Your family hates you. You have no real friends. You're annoying and retarded. People on instagram don't even like you or pay attention to your posts. Your dad wishes you were dead and your mom wishes she was dead because she gave birth to a pure faggot like you. you waste your life with zero success.

Labels will love signing this girl. Just push her "I'm just le regular girllll guyzz, aren't I so cuteee and different, not like the other girlzzz" aesthetic and you guys will eat it up like you already are, despite her music being the most boring and low effort thing I've ever heard

You are just mad that you are NOT a cute.
but you do have only acute understanding of other people
also you are probably part of ISIS.

..um NO IT DOESN'T because IF IT DID then explain WHY the live version sounds IDENTICAL to the recorded version
youtu.be/zUFSDRd0syY
CHECKMATE PLAYLISTS

Hang yourself. I hate you. Loser.

ha ha you love me

No one loves you. Clairo will never love you.

Does she play shows anymore?

Saw her a couple times a year or two ago

Was pretty good but that was before this segment of her audience existed

NOT TRUE BTW

sounds like shit either way. and bland.

You are the epitome of pleb.

>shit live sounds identical to shit in stuido
wow you cracked the code

Please be patient (You) have autism

she wants what she cant have, she wants to be patrician and loved by Sup Forums but her music is weak. she thinks she can be a pretty girl but looks like pedo bait

so instead we get shilled with this infamously vanilla bullshit and spend the whole page talking about how we hate her. its all an illusion to look like people give a damn to a passerby when they dont really

that's probably why she won't do one hahah
man to think a bunch of Sup Forums types (desperately in love with her) showing up to this helpless girl's show

gb2rebbit fag

This lyrics are so fucking bad, jesus christ hahaha

*is uh pretty girl 4 me*

she doesn't have to be

Who ever is spamming this bullshit all the time must hate her lol

Photoshop and angles.

It's from her tumblr.

nope

give me proofs

Clearly a villain would expose someone to this much hate on a daily. All the talk about her is negative, a good guy would find a place where people like her to spam this.

OH NO WHAT HAVE I DONE