Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omktVIJD0iA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

100%

Nah rap rock is bigger than ever Limp Bizkit should just cut a track with 21 Savage

Well it's not their fault. The album that they released this year may have been an absolute blockbuster in the late 90s or early 00s.

Right now teens are more interested in colored dreadlock rappers.

fuck man wes was such a talented guitarist and the band was a really solid rhythm section with good songwriting skills, it pains me to think of what they could've been with a guy like mike patton at the helm

am i being trolled? limp bizkit fucking sucks

because of fred durst, you're right. but they're talented musicians.

Mike Patton is a faggot

>he doesnt like nookie

>nobody really wants to hear a new limp bizkit album
that didn't stop them the first 5 times

[spoiler]I really liked gold cobra when it came out[/spoiler]

this

Wes Borland is a pretty good guitarist, I'll give you that.

I want a new Limp Bizkit album

Awesome band, yeah Fred Durst's lyrics are garbage but beyond that they have tons of great catchy songs with fucking killer riffs

The tracks "Gold Cobra" and "Why Try" are just as good as any classic era Bizkit. They better put out a new one.

It will still debut in the Billboard top 20.

Fuck you, you queer

Limp Bizkit is satire

You two queens better settle down

say it again bitch i swear to god i'll suck ur dick so hard

wes seems like a really smart dude

what are some essentials then I can try to listen to?

He's a legitimately good guitarist. Actually so is the bassist and the drummer. They've said they only do it because it pays the bill so I can't be mad.

YOUR A QUEER

DJ Lethal's sound effects and hip-hop beats enhance Significant Other (Interscope, 1999), that ranks among the milestones of the genre. The hip-hop beats with a the metal edge of Just Like This were not particularly relevant, but the petulant synthesizer and the female counterpart were typical of the "significant others" (musically speaking) that characterized the best moments of the band. Nookie (the transitions from a standard rap-metal progression to a playful singalong) and Break Stuff (a rigmarole of escalating tension) successfully coupled strength and depth. 9 Teen 90 Nine articulates the cliches of the genre in a language that is both versatile and ironic. Trust disposes with irony and melody, and resorts to electronic noise and dadaistic rhythms. They all boast the mandatory heavy riffs and rabid screams, but they all use them merely as icons of the genre, basically the pronouns (not the verbs) in a sentence.

QUEER!!

fred durst was 43 years old when limp bizkit released that song with lil wayne. think about that.

I think Borland intended it that way but Durst took it seriously

Alright don't say I didn't warn you

youtube.com/watch?v=omktVIJD0iA

Take it back monkey lips

fuck you wes you pretentious liberal catfag cunt
you're a good guitarist but don't give me this shit i've been waiting for SOTDE since 2013

satire of what

Limp Bizkit / Show Me The Body tour & split when

Limp Bizkit is fun aggro pop music with catchy as fuck riffs and hooks