W/ Westworld General Thread

Character Who is LITERALLY /ourguy/ Edition

Old thread:

I can't wait for the finale where Ford finally unshrinks himself, revealing that the Westworld facilities were a shrinkframe with another shrinkline of the park

Did anyone see the big cock in this episode? It was almost to the guys knees. It wasn't black though, so I didn't think it was worth talking about.

How long until JJ and Nolan decide Dolorable needs a black love interest?

Quick user she's looking at you, say something!

Has anyone ever been JUSTed this bad?

psh.... nothing personnel kid

>they said it won't end on a cliffhanger
>we see Maeve escape in the preview dressed as human

So how could it not end in a cliffhanger?

ayo girl lemme get a sip of that

She explodes once she steps out

Bernard, collect the toll.

HORSED

>previous episode
>Teddy is harmed by arrow and many indians/knights(?) appear
then
>the indians or knights whatever have disappeared
>Teddy is apparently healed but then killed again
Why?

But now she knows of the explosive, so it make sense she would try to have it removed.

Reminder.

>elsie will never ogle your BBC, accidentally letting out a few drips from the excitement
why even live bros

in the show, ayylmao wanted to see if teddy had become fully self-aware like them. since he didn't, they killed him, hoping that the next time he came around he'd be closer to consciousness

for storytelling purposes, we needed teddy realize that he was wyatt all along (thereby revealing this to us) before he got cucked again

Can I pee in your bumhole then you pee in my bumhole then we go bum to bum and shoot out the pee swapping it between bumholes? It's my dream

is this the same guy from Rome?

>Atia: A large penis is always welcome.

[x] Bernardold
[x] Will = MiB
[x] Timelines
[ ] Shrink Ray

I can see this being true

Shrinkray was confirmed by quads

soon

Well then I am stupid, that makes sense and I should have got it, thanks.

I might need to rewatch it then because I feel a bit lost, if Harris was looking for Wyatt and now Teddy is Wyatt but he is dead, how does he know how to progress?
I guess we will find how he found the church next episode, because there's this gap.

This pisses me off so much. Every episode ends with a cliffhanger, then next episode it's like the cliffhanger never existed or wasn't important at all. We don't get a resolution or an answer, it just slides over. You were hyped about the fucking cultists who can't be harmed by bullets closing in on the man in black? well too fucking bad because we won't actually show what they do.

twice

does anyone actually believe in shrinkray or are yall just dicking around

I can't figure out the point of Teddy's character

Also, was timeline confirmed last episode? That picture that drove Abernathy crazy after he found it in the sand turns out to be William's, and William's whole craziness at the end definitely looks like a transformation into MiB. Also, Dolores' inner guts looked primitive, like an early build.

My theory is that Arnold was trying to create consciousness in the hosts, mainly focusing on Dolores. William visits the park during this which is why he notices Dolores is different from the other hosts. Dolores, either after achieving consciousness or on the brink of it, can't deal with the pain and kills her creator, Arnold, because of it. Ford rolls back all of that nonsense in the hosts (though some of it remains, see Maeve), while William becomes MiB and tries to get to the bottom of what irked him about Dolores and Arnold all those years ago.

>Ford's new narrative introduces Wyatt
>hosts surrounding Wyatt seem to be self aware and there is also the maze/doritos waking stuff

What the fuck is Ford cooking up?

It's all over normiebook.

That's like asking if we believe in lifelike robots playing cowboy.

Does anyone think the Bernard/Bot reveal in Ep 7, which was a big reveal in an otherwise mediocre later half season, was kind of pointless in respect to Bernard is also Arnold?

I mean it's like OH SHIT, he's a robot.

The it's OH SHIT, he's Arnold.

A bit indulgent for one character right?

Is episode 10 going to be OH SHIT, he's also Ford, somehow.

>My theory is that Arnold was trying to create consciousness in the hosts, mainly focusing on Dolores. William visits the park during this which is why he notices Dolores is different from the other hosts.

Logan mentions that Arnold dies several years before. (35 years before present, 5 years before William and Logan enter the game).

>timeline confirmed last episode?
timelines were confirmed way back when we saw the old logo pop up on a defunct computer. everything since then has just been blowing timeline deniers the btfo even harder

>Dolores, either after achieving consciousness or on the brink of it, can't deal with the pain and kills her creator, Arnold, because of it.
arnold died before william's timeline

They're obviously self-aware hosts. Wyatt is probably Maeve and the cultists are her self aware army she's building.

pls tell me this is true? pls really?

>genius science nigs mourning muh niglet is realistic
>but not shrinkrays

>Logan mentions that Arnold dies several years before. (35 years before present, 5 years before William and Logan enter the game).
>arnold died before william's timeline

When was this? I must have missed that.

arnold was 99%-certain hacked in during rewrites

he isn't mentioned at all during the first two episodes of groundwork, at which point suddenly ford reveals offhand to both bernard and theresa that he had a close partner the whole time, but they erased all trace of him, you see, despite this picture lying around and me bringing him up every other line now

maybe they thought they didn't have enough of an Overarching Mythological Mystery

wyatt is Teddy dumbass

screencaps nao

I've been a #ShrinkMissile since day 1 friendo, don't believe the redditors trying to call it a meme

That's what Ford wants you to think

Yes you are stupid. Watch again, before shanking the Tedster, Ayylmao reiterates 'town buried in sand' or something to that effect. MIB even acknowledges this, after he cuts himself down he already knows where to go - hence meeting Delores.

The death of the entire Delos board and their replacement with hosts who are programmed to leave him alone.

What if Ford is Ford?

Several episodes before, I think when they arrive to that beaner city

Noe that everything has been confirmed, this general is pointless

Post Bernard butt pls

this can't be true
the world can't be that nice a place

if this is true I would be so happy

ah right, I had forgotten, thanks.

Final episode is 90 minutes long.

I think we're going to be taken on a wild ride one last time.

one theory left to go

also we can comfort ourselves with fantasies of maeve getting btfo by ford/dolores/security breh/whotever, even though we know she's going to get off scot free

I feel like Ford is letting everything fuck up so he can turn around and tell the board "you need me, I'm the only one who can control this world."

Cease all homosexual functions

Wipe memory and reboot

we have called every single fucking thing that has happened in this show, wanna to know what happens ep10?

>this general is pointless
Nope, buy shares in Elsieposting now, once Elsie 2.0 is revealed they'll be through the roof

i'm just realizing that they had to have real humans test all the gay ass sex to make sure it was high-quality enough for the guests

imagine being that guy

Post yfw shrinkray fucking confirmed in the last few minutes of the finale

I've been in this thread before

Dont fucking mention shares to me. Robinhood fucked me today I lost $800

Or he's planning on blaming the whole thing on the board and letting them get sued into oblivion by the relatives of all the dead guests.

Remember, Theresa and whatever the woman from the board is called were responsible for Clementine's prime directives being deactivated. Ford has the evidence of them conspiring to smuggle data out of the park, and rewriting Clementine's code to falsify a safety issue.

I always thought logan was a dick, heartless and detached, taking joy in being horrible torturing mock humans.
And now I feel kinda bad for thinking of him as so one dimensional. That one scene totally changed my opinion. He does care about william, and his sister, and didn't want him to become disillusioned with reality.
I came to realize Williams obsession with dolores is somewhat akin to the guys that marry a love doll and treat them as a real human.
Because as real as the hosts seem, this is really all an illusion; a very clever one capable of tricking most humans, but an illusion nonetheless.
Perhaps this is the real moral of the story. Plenty of film and literature have covered the "if you make a robot that mimics humans, are they the same as humans? " concept with the answer being yes, and only the protagonist is compassionate enough to realize it. But maybe the truth is no. They are essentially a recording of a human, replayed on a human like model. But while convincing, they lack the essence of what makes a human human. Heart, sole...true love, the ability to procreate, the ability to die. And I don't think any amount of programming can change that, regardless of how complex it is.
While I don't agree with thinking of a host as totally lifeless, and that it is somehow okay to do greavious harm due to them, I also think it is unhealthy to think of them as an equivalent, a replacement even for true humans. Especially since they're programmed to take advantage of human nature. And I think that's what logan wants william to understand, with his cruelness being done not for the fun of it, but to help william understand this.

Just marathoned the finale with my dad (who works at AMC), get hype for shrink rays lads

But while convincing, they lack the essence of what makes a human human. Heart, sole...

i bet dolores's soles are heavenly enough for me to abandon all humanity

this
Logan did nothing wrong

Ok my dad actually works for Nickelodeon and he said shrink ray gets btfo in the finale you lying sack of shit

You finally took the red pill

Dubs confirm it

Worst storyline in the show for real.
no empathy

>Robinhood

Do you invest your allowance in there?

Dolores is obviously starting to show self awareness and becoming strong AI. There is no difference between humans and some hosts anymore, Ford even remarks on that.

quads trump dubs u 1:1 homos

Yeah I know I did watch the episode lol
Don't spoil them though, the shrink ray getting destroyed is meant to be a surprise

just wanna fuck Logan t b h

niggas got some great hair

shrink ray, unlike the other plot points (like will=MiB), has no significance to the story. Therefore it won't be revealed

>this is a 10/10 in WestWorld

It's important because without the enlarging ray Maeve can't escape the park

agreed Nolan still thinks he's being clever, he's keeping that shit under wraps till like S5

>no significance to the story
Someone hasn't been paying attention

she still can but like whos afraid of a army of robo ants lmao

Alright boys so here's what we know

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

Theoryfags were right the about everything except the stupid shrink ray

>Will == MiB
>Teddy based on early lovestruck loser Will
>Teddy == Wyatt
>Hector == Logan 2.0
>Bernard == Arnold 2.0
>The Maze == Path to real consciousness
>Dolores fucked everything up

>Ford playing 6D chess with everyone

What am I overlooking

>Sup Forums was right about everything so far, except for one thing
>WW S1 is almost finished, except for one episode
Coincidence? You be the judge.

Someone make a timeline of all the shit that has happened. I'm confused

you do it

seriously; write down major events and see if you can arrange them in ms paint into a set that makes sense. then you can explain it to other idiots who can't follow along

i genuinely cant which is why im asking. No point in laying groundwork when it's all gonna be erased and changed 100%. I aint that smart and my memory isnt that good

timeframe

It's timeframe, you dummy

shrinkframeline

Logan is a real bro desu

frame implies square which implies it repeats. dumbasses

>timeframe autists
their any other words you want to correct? everyone gets it no-one gives a fuck k brah?

Just like in real life.

>We have to shrink back, Kate
>We have to shrink BA-ACK!!

fuck your lazy ass

gross