AY YO PRESIDENT TRUMP SUCKS

>AY YO PRESIDENT TRUMP SUCKS
>I'M GOING TO POOP MY PANTS
>BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK
>I'M WHITE AND I FUCK MY MOM
>GO TO EMINEM.COM

Wow is this an artistic low for him or what?

>DONALD TRUMP
>MORE LIKE JERKY DUMP
>SAM HYDE IS A CHUMP

roasted

white boy white boy

THATS AN AWFULLY RACIST DRUMPY DUMPY

why was he refering to black people as us? he's clearly white. someone with a higher IQ explain

To be fair, you need to have a very high IQ to understand Eminem

I listened to it once and I like it. The beat it good, the flow is better than some of his last albums and he's not just shoving in words simply to rhyme or make bad puns.

i think he's rapping from the perspective of a black person, plus he also grew up in a black neighborhood

why is it wrong to criticize trump? you are acting like you never called obama racial slurs.

white boi white boi

>BLACK BOY BLACK BOY
>FUCK ME IN THE ASS
>LIKE A FUCKTOY

You white boys still have Post Malone ahahaha. I wish Kurt Cobain was still alive so we could hear his records against Trump too.

You white boys had only 2 cool people, one of them is dead (RIP) and the other is dissing Frump hard.

because nobody is claiming a country song called "King Nig Stole Muh Truck" is a classic statement of truth to power

>white boys had only 2 cool people
What about Lil Peep tho

>lefty race obsessed nignog
>thinks cobain and malone are decent, or even average white musicians
lol explains so much

>I are the niggest.jpg

>AY FUCK BLUMPF
>AND FUCK THE POE-LEESE
>NIGGA FUCK BLUMPF
>AND FUCK USA

Em is pro black, not lefty. Most black people are pro black, but don't have leftist views.

FUCK THE HATERS THIS TRACK BANGS
CLASSIC EMINEM

>Being this salty because Eminem doesn't agree with you politically

It's because all this shit has been said before. Its just gonna be le drumpf garbage that has been reiterated before a billion times

People are going to continue to talk about it until the change they want has come

And then be quiet for eight years of President De Blasio or whatever, and then bitch for the next eight about President Rubio, and so on. Don't pretend it's not purely partisan bickering and crying.

>interpreting this retarded post as political grimace

Sounds like you're a young or just a leftist, either way you can't take a joke ;^)

>The salt

I wish you weren't white but it be how it do

I find it so laughably pathetic that all these Hollywood artists are against Trump. What exactly do they think they can accomplish? Trump took on Hollywood at its strongest and utterly annihilated it. What the fuck does Eminem hope to accomplish with this SJW shit?

>writes an entire song about how he's guilty for being white and doesn't bring any kind of insight or new info to the table
>takes a shot at a better artist in the process
>sounds like he wrote it in about 10 minutes
I'm black and this is pure shit dude. You're only pretending its not because you think Eminem castrating himself is in any way 'brave'

As a "libtard cuck" who pretty much agrees with what Em's saying here, the production and flow are really bad and the lyrics are too on the nose. It's honestly surprising that a professional rapper this late in his career made this. Just clearing that up so the discussion over this song doesn't JUST become about politics.

>I'm black

Lel

its kinda catchy guys

I CAN TELL I DON'T LIKE DRUMPFY INSIDE MY DNA

kek

His butt is ready
Ass wreaks
Balls are sweaty
There’s cum in his butt already
KY Jelly
He’s nervous
But he knows that Tyrone’s cock is ready
To fuck bums

kys

if walk on water and this garbage is what hes putting out before the album release I dont even need to bother listening.

Good lookin my dude, just saved me 50 mins

they think they're speaking "truth to power" and speaking their mind. They dont realize they dont have as much influence anymore, something exposed during 2016 and they are frantically worrying about rn.

Though Eminem is a bit different since his fanbase overlaps with Trump's.

That's an awfully hot coffee pot

i gagged harder than eminem is gagging on bbc after listening to that song!

confirmed under 18

I'm sure Eminem is ecstatic the he finally has haters again

you guys just don't under stand eminem

>why is it wrong to criticize trump?
OP never said that, retard.

>I’m black

yeah sure

i dont hate him im just genuinely disappointed to see how far he's fallen. Used to be my favourite rapper before i knew anything about music

just saw the tracklist for new album.

holy shit it stinks of selling out

Trump is a moron, but this song doesn't particularly feel like a straight diss at the guy, sounds more like an anti-cop song, or "muh institucional racism" song. I'm sure there will a lot of anti-Trump in the album, but honestly I feel like Trump is just low-hanging fruit

wtf i love eminem now

>anti-cop
>bad

>the lyrics are too on the nose

Em reminds me of a punk band singing about pranks and jerking off when they're in their 40's

>Sooner or later, the cringe comes for us all

Can you cite the moment he says this?