>and the list goes on...

Convert today!

pic related: Emily Rudd's mother is Jewish

Aussie is right.
We must stop this.

>pic related: Emily Rudd's mother is Jewish

>Rudd
>not jewish

We know. It's also why some butthurt stormfags are calling her a male-to-female trans degenerate.

There are a ton of Jews (both believers and atheists) lurking this board, me included. So of course discussion surrounding Jews is common.

Ashkenazim masterrace here, are the mizrahi white?

Crikey look at the size of that goy stick that is wrecking OP anus

>Convert today!

I don't want to have part of my dick chopped off, so no.

>Talking about your enemy just makes you one of them
This is terrible mate.
You're gunna get sent to re-education

They are Jews from the middle east, so I'd say no.

Jews are gross, shit religion, took desert instead of Madagascar, couldn't deal with a couple of krauts in 45, I rate 2/10 overall only because we oppress shitskins

>now
are you new?

Finnish Jew living in New York here, Scandinavian/Slavic Jews are best Jews. Except Bukharians, fuck Bukharians.

>Chosen people

Don't make me laugh.

I dated a girl who's last name was literally Mizrahi. Her father and mother were definitely Caucasian. However, she was pretty tan.

Is this a proxy?

I fucking wish

B-but, aren't you a fellow Jew?

>blue eyes
>jewish

At this point you must be, what, < 20% ashkenazi? Why even call yourself a jew?

Yeah but I'd rather be a fellow American
Also I'm like just a tiny bit jewish, just enough for my parents to flee from the USSR.
Don't get me wrong, I like the country and my countrymen, but come on. the fucking desert? Because of some zealot shit? we could have easily taken a slice of germany or something.
And the religion IS racist.

Talmudic, yes, it is racist. However, if you just go by the Tanakh, it isn't. Because there was no one to be racist too.

I guess.
I'd still rather be American or even a filthy Euro and I wouldn't recommend anyone to convert to Judaism.

Finnish Jew, damn. And I thought I was rare as a Swedish Jew. You're right, Scandinavian and Slavic Jews are pretty good. I gotta say I don't have much experience with Jews from central Asia. I also know quite a lot of Sephardi Jews in Spain and they are great people.

I mean, seeing as I'm American and only ethnically Finnish, being a Jew in America is pretty great imho. As far as conversion goes, to each his own. A rabbi won't convert you immediately, because they want you to struggle. It's predominantly a lifestyle change.

Ah that explains all those cute blonde slavic girls with russian names that I saw in some sites in Tel Aviv or Haifa.

Seeing as how there are only around 1,500 Jews in my wonderful Suomi today, we are a hell of a lot rarer, seeing as most of our population moved to America, Israel or Russia.

My girlfriend is a Polish Jew, Blonde hair, green eyes. Absolute fucking beauty.

>dating a Jewish girl
>ask her if her family is involved in an international conspiracy to destroy the White race
>she says no
I was meme'd by Sup Forums yet again

It's because being anything in America is great.
Anyway, I just dislike the religious ones because they are not pleasant here, not to mention they live on welfare. I'm assuming the diaspora community is different, but I don't trust it either seeing how many of them are leftists.
Yeah, we have a huge community of slavs here. I hear Russian on the street everyday, no exceptions. let that sink in - every day, no exceptions.

Was she Ashkenazi, Sephardic...?

I would say that well over half of the OP's on Sup Forums have been kikes since the beginning

this is literally the perfect place to be a kike

no one can prove you're sliding, stirring shit, or misdirecting, or otherwise massaging the narrative in favor of your satanic abomination of a nation

THIS THREAD

I mean, not really. I live in Forest Hills, Queens, New York, and literally, if you aren't Roman Catholic, Jewish, or Asian, you are called out. I've seen black people being called out for being in the neighborhood in front of fucking cops.

It's amazing.

Why are we always awake in the same time?
>if you aren't Roman Catholic, Jewish, or Asian, you are called out.
Sooo, black?
Pretty sure that's reasonable.

>le chosen people meme

You're a bunch of mutts that try to mix with whites to dilute your Semitic Middle Eastern shitskin genes, don't kid yourself. If you were truly united as a "chosen people" you wouldn't form enclaves of dipshit westernized Jews in upscale neighbourhoods around America/Canada/Europe, you'd just fuck off home.

>mfw I was right all along

There's no escape from them. Kikes are everywhere. Facebook,YouTube,Google+, etc
Now even Sup Forums ;_;

>
>Why are we always awake in the same time?

Remember what 'they' say, us Jews have a hive mind. Always working together.

>you wouldn't form enclaves of dipshit westernized Jews in upscale neighbourhoods around America/Canada/Europe
Also a problem I have with diaspora.
Do an aliyah already
>Now even Sup Forums
I've always been here you shitlord, this is my ancestral home

I meant me and Zambia moron

Welcome to /pol my African friend, Jews everywhere :^)
Mate I know a lot of well known left wing Jews are leftists, but don't underestimate the diaspora who aren't. My mother and father are both right wing. Muslim immigration to Europe is changing a lot of peoples minds; especially your more average Jew who isn't super rich or influential.

I know what you mean about the Haredim. Whenever I visit my extended family in Israel they always complain that the ultra orthodox sit on welfare and do nothing all day.

Get off my board kike REEEEEE

Sorry, mom.

who
cares

Also I can add that many Jews lived under communism in the east, and now hate it and vote right wing. My father laughs whenever he hears about how young people are so into Bernie Sanders or whatever other wannabe communist is out there. They don't know what it's actually like.

Hey, I always give people a chance if I don't know them, but as a group they seem a but rotten. Hopefully I'll see enough examples for me to change my mind in the next couple of years.
It's ok honey, you know I love you even if I get angry sometimes

Oh hey neighbor, I'm just down in rego park, your poorer more Russian neighbor. I noticed as soon as I moved here that the Jews own the cops and they work together to keep niggers completely at bay. Honestly can't complain. I'm a white Catholic who speaks spic and chink and I honestly think this is the only instance where I've seen multiculturalism truly work out...no nigs. Really makes you think.

This puppy eyed whore has been getting too much attention lately.

At least the Chasidic here in New York only bother you on high holidays, and the worst they do is say "Shalom".

They are mainly conglomerated in either Rego Park, Queens, or Williamsburg, Brooklyn. If you go to the latter I can assure stares for not being Haredi.

Well, I guess the leftist ones are just loud enough to overshadow the good ones. As I said, I dugje each by his character.

>dugje
what the fuck happened
judge*

nah, i hate jews and i'm Galician (Polish+Ukrainian) Ashkenasim myself

>mfw I'm technically Jewish too

fuck, the memes are real.

Guess it's a genetically induced personality thing, we tend to be drawn to negativity, When it's not visibly apparent we seek it out. It's a instinctual survival mechanism of sorts.

>
>It's ok honey, you know I love you even if I get angry sometimes

Can I have my weekly allowance now?

The only reason, ONLY REASON, i'm not completely against das Juden is because of the quintessential busty Jewess. My love for the biggest titties I can find is a curse that clouds my judgement and I'm ashamed of it.

10/10 could convert for Jewish QTs.

Yep. Maybe the most devout of even the orthodox have moved to Jerusalem already. I know in Jerusalem they are very sheltered and sit inside reading the Torah all day.

It's funny, in Israel they collect tax payers money while the neighboring countries want to kill them. Then they refuse to serve in protection of their own nation.

>>mfw I'm technically Jewish too
Oooooh I'll never ever forget this one Zambia
Don't worry, I know your pain
kike

Oh, right on. Rego Park is our little, aborted sister. My girlfriend lives on 62nd, around Saxon Hall. I used to work at the GameStop on 63rd, near the Mobil gas station and the Sears. And I can assure you, I've gotten more anti-Semitic comments from Bukharian Jews more than any other race.

I'm a polish jew, my brother is a media mogul. It's really not the jews who are ruining society, we only care about the money, it is the gays and pedophiles who wind up in high places that cause degeneracy.

No one in my family would ever consider race mixing.

Most evil people are Jewish, but most Jewish people aren't evil. Still don't trust them though.

>%0.2 of world population
>commands like 80% of Sup Forums's attention at any given time

really makes u think

Ashkenazi, family from Eastern Germany/Poland

I'm curious so I gotta ask; how much exposure to Jews does the average American have? I know a lot of Jews live in the US, but are they concentrated in the same places like NYC? How much contact would someone from the midwest for example have with Jews?

I've always wondered because here in Sweden there are very few of us, and pretty much all my acquaintances and friends cite me as the only Jew they have ever met.

Are you a black native Jew, or an emigrated European Jew? I have a lot of Jewish pals from Ethiopia and Nigeria, and I'm just curious.

They're pretty much in a hive in the north east. New Jersey, Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut.

half nigger half jew? damn

I wasn't anti-Semitic but Passion of Christ REALLY made me THINK

Can converts become officers in the IDF?

What's the process for conversion?

I gotta say btw, ethiopian Jews are really really nice and civilized, contrary to what most people here would assume.

Depends on what kind of jew, the orthodox are usually concentrated into certain areas. Non-practicing jews, such as myself, are everywhere.

There is a surprisingly large community in Texas, Illinois, and Alabama. I'm also in frequent contact with relatives in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Philadelphia. I'm also friends with Jews in California, Rhode Island, and Florida too.

I haven't had any bad interaction with them, and I've been pleasantly surprised with their ability to hold philosophical debates. I've had heard stories of quarrels though.

She should be cloned and used for breeding British babies, way too many Paki runts around now

Sounds relatively spread out desu. Yeah I meant non-practicing, Orthodox Jews stick together in groups obviously like in some parts of NYC:

I like her more with red hair.

My parents lived in Forest Hills from the mid 70's to early 90's. They decided to build section 8 housing across the street from their apartment building and the neighborhood went to shit so we moved.

Yeah, I understand, but I suspect just like every other major religious group that the ultra Orthodox are everywhere.

Neither, I'm a Georgian Jew (By blood not religion) whose family lived in Turkey, Iraq, Iran then India. Only to finally settle in Africa.

Thought it was all bullshit until I met my extended family.

Pls

jew here. agree.

That's an impressive storyline.

How is life in Zambia? Is it modern-ish?

That's really cool, actually. I've met a couple Georgians here, but never a Jewish one. Also, have you met any of the Jewish community in India?

I imagine Scandijews as having red hair, autism, and looking like Mark Zuckerberg.

you have to surrender your daughter for sacrifice at the altar of YHWH

Sounds like this thread is becoming a NY thread

Georgian Jew here too.

How did your family get out of the USSR?

I think my family is crypto jews, well on my dad's side anyway.

I mean it fits... They've always had lots of money and such, but are quite "jewish" about it. Also I've got green eyes as do many ashkenazi and I'm very smart and have an advanced degree. And I'm just naturally good with money. Also have rather large nose...

What do?

No roots in India. Family only lived there for about 25 years.

Most of us are in LA, SF, NYC, DC, Boston, or New Jersey.

How do i convert? Whose semen do i have to slurp?

That's cuz they keep kosher and don't drive on Shabbat. Us reform jews have all the money.

Do one of those ancestry tests.

>indian jews. Pls no. You would have to marry a jew or somehow be really in a jewish area, very above average smart, and willing to take a year of classes.

I'm not selling my DNA to Google's wife so they can sell it to law enforcement.

Pics to confirm this please

Well, first find the closest branch of Bnei Yisrael near you.

Is conversion possible within 4 years? A school I may be going to soon has a synagogue on campus, thinking about converting

Catholic Jew (Ashkenazi) here, I have a Jewish gf but hell I'd agree to this.
With all the migrants in France the Jews are having to flee to Israel or get attacked everyday.
I like it here and I don't want to live in the desert, it's too hot!

What does Sup Forums think about cloning all of the most intelligent and beautiful women so that we can create a better society?
Considering the birth rate in Europe it look like something we need to do.
Everyone gets a kat ;)