So who is actually the smarter one of those two, Sup Forums?

So who is actually the smarter one of those two, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lvkr2-bANCw
youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Putin, he's richer too

the one who doesn't have the constant risk of being forced out of power or assassinated by his oligarch "allies" for making a decision they don't like

so two scoops

Putin is much smarter but that's just because Trump is exceptionally stupid for a world leader.

Merkel is leagues above both of them, she's a published scientist with a PhD in Chemistry.

Trump

Putin has mouse-size brain

Putin for sure. Trump is an elephant in a porcelain store.

Putin is obviously extremely intelligent, he's just a pretty horrible person. You can often see the logic in his ways, even when you don't agree at all.

Trump more often than not seems to have no real clue about what's his next step will be, and flip-flops all over the place.

>extremely intelligent

meme

How many languages does Trump speak?

you must to graduate uni with honors to work in KGB

Putin was born to a poor family from Leningrad but he made it to the most powerful man in the world

Trump however only got rich because his father was a businessman and gave him all his money

And ideologically speaking, they both have little in common

Only one
Putin on the other hand... youtube.com/watch?v=lvkr2-bANCw

stop making leftypol circlejerk threads

it's incredible how based this man is

*eats both on breakfast*

>the mental gymnastics to come to the conclusion
just stay on Sup Forums you triggered little baby

>if I say the word trigger enough maybe it will stop being associated with my side
yeah fuck off

you can't rise from being born in a working class family to being the absolute ruler of the whole country unless you are a interdimensional 4D chess grandmaster

Her PhD means shit to me but she is really smart. Her gay marriage move was brilliant for example.

>my side
mate what are you waffling on about?
the victim complex poles have is ridiculous

>Her gay marriage move was brilliant for example
elaborate

Putin, and it's not close.

>Opposition has gay marriage high on agenda to draw votes
>Manipulates the vote into existance so she can say it was passed under her
>Personally vote no to personally appease her own christian voter base
she is not stupid, just evil

ahhh ok

Bin the Finn

Putin, since he's an ex-KGB operative

Then again, sciencefags aren't generally that good at politics, I mean Einstein's political views were astoundingly naive.

Trump is an opportunist (which is admirable also), Putin is more like the chosen one.

I don't think they are that intelligent.

sciencefags usually assume that people are rational and oriented towards common good, good leaders know they aren't.

>naive
Sciencefags do not have a monopoly on that any more than self styled "salt of the earth" types.

>implying you can get as rich as Trump with an IQ

my ass

>implying you can't inherit your fathers money with any IQ

Yeah, it's called inheritance laws and dad's investment bankers.

There's a lot of inheritance cases, most don't do anything with their parents' money but squander it.

the international language of money & finances.
all others get lost in translation.

Is Trump smart on some level? I mean he is rich as fuck with a lot of successful business and he spotted an untapped voter base in the rust belt.

Surely he must be a smart man in some aspects or is he just lucky as fuck?

Trump is is very good at what he does but he doesn't tick enough boxes as an all rounder

charismatic. like putin appealed to nationalistic byldos trump appealed to jaded rust belt

You're correct. The art of politics is all about appealing to average bydlo. Hillary could not do that, which is why she is not the president now.

idk about trump but putin is doing nothing for the byldos. they are too stupid to realise. in fact there isnt even a middle class in russia

>Consolidates power in a superpower
>Not smart

Most of his votes come from the Muslim & Buddhist republics.

kek

>putin appealed to nationalistic byldos
he is not youtube blogger

Putin probably. However, Putin seems willfully ignorant as to why the USSR collapsed and continues some of their poor choices like being a raw materials economy.

Erdogan is more intelligent than both of them. By a lot. Not even meming

How so

> seems to have no real clue about what's his next step will be,
He is unpredictable, in a way that's pretty smart.

I mean, Trump seems to realize that the US needs secure borders and no rapefugees.

Trump is always playing 6D Underwater chess

"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us"

still cant believe this man got elected

HAHAHAHAHA that's not even a question.

Who is smarter?? Putin. Putin by 10x at the very least.

its a tie, both are stupid
putin has led russia to nowhere in spite of an oil boom in the 00s
he probably looks in the mirror and says hes smart for acquiring crimea. hes not enough self aware to realize that making russia a better country would have made of him a figure for the centuries. basically mob mentality, hes still in the crab bucket

trump is more skillful than many realize, through those dumb words one can notice his sales and business savyy, that faggot nerdwriter made a good video about it. but not so much that one can call him smart. maybe average at most, both of them

What is he talking about?

>Trump
>anything but stupid
youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs

trump got his business degree from an ivy league school you dumb roach

>the 2nd most powerful politican in the world

Xi

Putin, without a doubt. He's certainly no 11D-chessmaster as people sometimes present him, but he managed to keep himself alive and in power so far.

Trump is just an obnoxious caricature of an american entrepreneur: greedy, narcissistic, arrogant and dishonest. He's not exactly dumb, but he's not as smart as he thinks either.