Angry birds movie

is this actually redpilled, or is this more undercover multiculti propaganda like zootopia was?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzEQpLJfthM
youtube.com/watch?v=v9XW6P0tiVc
therightstuff.biz/2016/05/30/angry-birds-the-most-red-pilled-movie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's extremely counter-hollywood (based finns)
it shows vapid multicultists shaming the masculine protagonist, and him taking over the matriarchy to save it from foreign hordes.

it does look very redpilled

from the trailer, yeah. zootopia was kinda the same way, with the rabbit realizing at first that "no, you can't be anything you want".

the end undercut the message though, so i was hoping that the same wouldn't be true for angry birds.

Saw it last night.
Sup Forums warned me about it, but I was still unprepared for what I saw.

Paired with a moving soundtrack, fantastic vocal acting, this movie was the proudest xenophobic, anti-immigration matriarchy-crushing sexual inuendo-riddled film I have countenanced.

10/10 would recommend

cucked by BIG PIGGY DICK™

PORKED.com

This. I was not ready for the shit that was in that movie. It was like somebody from Sup Forums made it.

It's very very obviously anti immigration
>red bird says "there's something not kosher about these pigs"
>visual gags about Coexist stickers and Amnesty International
>all dissent against the pig migration is silenced as ignorant bigotry
>female birds swooning over big pork cock
>pig leader is named Mudbeard, introduced walking out of a ship full of TNT
>in "shocking" twist, reveals that the pigs were just using the birds and flee with all their eggs (outbreeding)
>eagle representing America is way past his glory days and won't help fight the pigs
Like holy shit is it heavy-handed. I'm surprised there hasn't been more backlash against it. Maybe they don't want to draw attention to it in the hopes it will be swept under the rug.

If you are a Sup Forumsack you will enjoy this film.

Go see it. If it's financially successful shlomo will have a heart attack.

so it's good? they don't hold hands with the pigs at the end singing kumbaya?

how'd they get the money for it? if anything really goes against jew hollywood, it's usually self-financed (like the passion). also, nice flag.

>mfw paranoid

Nope. In fact the exact opposite.

真的 user, movie is redpilled and really good!

Psst. Hey kid.... Wanna kill all Muslims?

It's not a false flag. It's exactly as it says on the tin.

>pigs invade under guise of culture
>birds robbed
>birds invade pig land
>birds save eggs
>pig land left in utter rubble
>lesson = don't trust pigs

lol, if it's not a VPN, how'd it do in china?

hollywood=degeneracy

just wait and see

Molymeme gave a decent analysis: I haven't watched angry birds yet.

>youtube.com/watch?v=NzEQpLJfthM

From what I've heard, the ending is the pigs carpet bombing the pigs' city.

Rovio financed it themselves. They've made billions off the franchise you know?

It was also animated in the East so there's no (((Hollywood))) influence whatsoever

*the birds

finland made it.

i recommend seeing it, really enjoyed it.

god bless you fingols. truly the best country in the region. (p.s. i spent a summer in kristinestad during the white nights, absolutely gorgeous).

Working on economics shit, Finland seems one of the most economically sound places in the world. Judging by the movie, redpiled as well. Are you literally going to save the world?

If so, please bring love metal back

The movie could be interpreted as pro-Zionist but for the most part it is red pilled.

Ma, egw nomiza pos htan self-founded...? Oxi?

I want to go and see it at the cinema. I love the cinema as it has a good atmosphere and reminds me of my childhood; super comfy: pop corn, a huge screen, shitty overpriced food, usherettes wandering about with ice cream and torches, (flashlights for yanks), cozy.
I want to take my kids to watch it. Old black and white films are my favourite but modern stuff can be good too.
My favourite film of all time is 'Twelve Angry Men'. Top quality drama.

if you guys go to kisscartoon.me you can watch the movie

i seen it a couple times now, lemme tell ya, it's about as Sup Forums as it gets, beyond red pilled. It is layered with secret images and messages, metaphors and symbolism. Even without all that it would be fairly redpilled but it's agenda is so obvious to anyone who knows what to look for, it is truly a thing of beauty

I concur, it was amazing what they got away with!

>Buzzi Python

that's what i'm worried about, how do you mean?

thanks for the reco

If you're implying the birds are jews and the eagle has to save them in the end, that's a stretch.

exactly, I can't believe they let them do it

jack lemmon in "glengarry glen ross" was hilarious. hell, the whole movie was a riot.

youtube.com/watch?v=v9XW6P0tiVc

> (You)
>lol, if it's not a VPN, how'd it do in china?
Sup Forums works, Google captcha doesn't, so I need a pass.

Anyway, Chinese don't see it as political, because nobody is concerned with immigration, they had a good laugh though. McDonalds is featuring an AngryBurger™ which a lot of kids are guzzling down their throats.

I also love the movies, my dream would be to have a home theatre of some sort,especially having gotten really into film the past few years, watching all of them on my computer is just a cock tease, especially with stuff like Lawrence of Arabia, god I would love to chill in the cinema and watch that with some pop corn

Hollywood offered shit loads of money for the movie rights but Rovio refused since the script would have been remade (you know into what). In the end Rovio produced the movie with their own money so make sure to see it and support based company.

english lesson, you don't guzzle food, you guzzle drink.

why are fins the best

Never forget that finns are your greatest ally.

R A R E as fuck

a fine addition to my collection

Seen it in the drive in a few days ago seriously great movie to my surprise.
This review I felt touched base on my thoughts
therightstuff.biz/2016/05/30/angry-birds-the-most-red-pilled-movie/

its made in FInland

Yes it's redpilled as fuck. It ends with the birds bombing the shit out of the pigs hometown. Credits roll