Be a shithole

>be a shithole
>still manage to trigger the world's most powerful country

u jelly?

We will take back what was ours, we are slowly winning

das rite

How are we triggering the Yanks exactly??

I dont believe they really hate us, they love to come here on vacation cause we have an actual culture and nice place to visit.
Of course there are some " White power" shits but we all know those guys are damaged, they are stupid.

So we have a pretty OK relationship I would say.

>we have actual culture

>I dont believe they really hate us,
they hate you man, i bet half of USA´s population wants to nuke your shithole

Yes we do, if you don't see it you are one of those stupid persons I was taking about before

Jelous of that?

We just want a wall

>Mexico of Europe calling mexico shit.

I believe you just insulted yourself Pedro.

you should allow our military base
just one

Well build your fucking wall already. Too much talk and no action. Typical american culture.

We don't hate them enough to want to obliterate them. We just want them to stop coming here and having so many kids and getting on welfare. We wouldn't mind them if they were like 3-5% of our population.but there's just so damn many of them.

What would a fucking wall would solve exactly??
Ladders exist you know? Tunnels? Crossing by the ocean?
That fucking wall is useless, just a stupid call for attention of that attention whore you have as president desu.

We will eventually when Trump gets elected again he will have to build it.
Also mexicans get triggered so damn hard by the thought cheezus. Chill out get a visa and come through legally how fucking hard is that?

> The welfare shit again..

Most Mexican there work, if someone is talking your shit those are the blacks.
And now more than have the people crossing the border aren't even Mexicans.

So your are full of ignorance muh friend.

>postponing the wall already

JUST

When we have it it'll be FUCKING GLORIOUS. Shit if Mexico doesn't want to pay for it Americans will be more than happy to donate to have it put up.

We'll return some of your fifth column I'm sure you'll like what they've mutated into.

You need to take a long hard look at the requirements of entering your country. I am 110% sure you don't have an earthly idea of how your country functions. Getting a visa is not so easy. Re-electing a president that has done nothing until just shows the world how dumb your populace is.

I want a mine field desu. Chile had the right idea.

At least still they have culture

>still manage to trigger the world's most powerful country
Our fat president seems to trigger your entire nation.

Well no shit if I want to go to any 1st world country the requirements are high. If I want to move to Europe I also have to meet certain requirements. Mexicans just skipping across the border is unfair to everyone. You have to wait in line just like everyone else. Mediocre immigration makes the country worse not better. We don't hate mexicans we just don't want them coming over here anymore how hard is that to understand?

Actually we all laugh at attention slut every time the pig opens his mouth tho.

>At least still they have culture
Yes because the rest of America doesn't we didn't invent multiple genres of music, numerous foods and forms of entertainment that have infected the world.

>we

Ummm nope

Shhh just stop giving Mexicans a (you) it's not worth it.

If I could have one wish in life it would be for a strong Mexico-Russia alliance.

You serioisly think that's culture? lmao

True

>Yes because the rest of America doesn't we didn't invent multiple genres of music
This was black people
> numerous foods
This was european immigrants
> forms of entertainment that have infected the world
this was jews

You don't trigger us, we need beaner peasants for manual labor in our fields. Come back up to the main house when your work is complete today.

All of which are Americans you retard. No true Scotsman doesn't work for your melting pot

You're right.
Nikola Tesla was American too.

>Americans will be more than happy to donate to have it put up.

Yeah sure, then why don't you shits pay for your own things? What is stopping you now?

>le culture is only unique foods and outfits meme
There is way more to a culture than just the outside appearance. Mannerisms, notions about different virtues, and attitudes of how families operate and communicate are all important elements of a culture. There is no place on earth with "no culture", no matter what Sup Forums memes will tell you.

>american culture

>delusional

>There is way more to a culture than just the outside appearance.
This. I mean you don't need to watch this webm long to know what nationality this guy is from.

That image literally just proved my point.

They look pretty cool

Yeah, when millions of their "people" vote for a demagogue whose most consistent campaign promise and frequent action is to shit on our country, I think we can say that they hate us. So it's ok to shit on them in return.

I-Is that a furry convention or something?

JESUS H CHRIST, AMERICA....

What? And what is China??!??

Cool image, mind if I download it?

me on the left

>pushing a stroller with no baby in it

Jesus Christ we don't hate you. We would just like it if you were more like Canada and less of a clusterfuck. That way we wouldn't have to worry about illegal immigration. Nothing wrong if you come in with all the right paperwork. I wouldn't walk into your country without a visa, so don't do the same to us.

Shut the fuck up, it's unbelievable how fucking ignorant you can be.

Ok so why exactly does Mexico get a free pass on our immigration process? Because they are close to us geographically? What makes a poor Mexican any more deserving of a new life in the US than say a poor Hmong person or a Somali? That's ridiculous.

And in regards to culture, Mexico is a shit hole, because of your amazing 'culture'. Systemic nepotism, corruption, self centered decision making are the driving forces behind your country. Mexicans have ruined a beautiful country with vast natural resources already, why the fuck would we want you to come here and do the same? If you were culturally equal or at least close to it, you would be treated in roughly the same way the various European ethnic groups were. Instead you come here and immediately try to do the same shit that destroyed Mexico. Like locusts.

stay mad wite boi

What's wrong with getting a visa José?

Just shut the fuck up, visas are not the fucking issue. You obviously know nothing about immigration towards your own country, and even if you did, that is not why Mexicans are mad a Trump. Holy shit.

We don't care if you're mad we just want a Wall and for you guys to wait your turn instead of just crossing the border illegally. If the Chinese, polish, and Ukrainians did this shit then they will get the boot back to their country same with you guys.

Ignorant cunt, millions of your "people" voted for a demagogue whose most consistent campaign promise and frequent action is to shit on my country FOR NO REASON. If want to waste billions of dollars in a useless project, go ahead, I don't give a fuck. Just leave my country alone, and piss off. I think we can say that you hate us out of ignorance, because you can't make a simple google search and see hard data or facts.

Now, stop replying to me, would you? Thank you.

Useless project i think it'll work pretty well.

OK, leave my country alone and piss off.

It is useless, but don't waste your breath on Drumpfkins. They will call anything that disagrees with their convenient narrative (where literally everyone but them is at fault for every single US shortcoming) fake news.

Just don't bother. Wait 3.5 years and see if we didn't realize that we want too far this time.

I've actually been to your country, beatiful land with fantastic food. No hate from me

I would also be triggered if I also shared border with you guys.

Chicanos and Mexicans are the same thing.
They're cool neighbors just a bit to invasive. They have good food and are generally nice people. They just have to learn to stay on their side.

>Be a shithole
>Still manage to trigger the worlds most powerful country

>OK, leave my country alone and piss off.

Sounds good, I'll talk to the other white guys and see if I can get them to stop illegally immigrating into your country and living off the system.

>Be a shithole
>Still manage to trigger the worlds most powerful country

Good, since that is actually happening

>It's ANOTHER one of these threads

I'm actually more triggered at the fact that fucking Guyana asks us for Visas to enter. Like, fuck them.

You have to learn to shut your fat gay face.

>They're cool neighbors just a bit to invasive. They just have to learn to stay on their side.
You're the one to talk, faggot.
Lol most Americans here are illegal.

>Chicanos and Mexicans are the same thing.
Blood is thicker than water. American nationality and culture is fleeting while our roots are forever.

Youre talking like everyone on earth fucking deserves to come here or something. they dont. Living here is a privilege, not a human right.

Seroius question: an illegal immigrant can get welfare?

we did that like 100 years ago...

and they shit their pants...

Chicanos and mexicans are the same thing

Well they abuse the system in a funny way. They have babies and since those kids get U.S citizenship the parents apply and are given help under the rules that the American system helps children. It's a good help to those in need, but when Mexicans have 4-6kids it becomes a burden on the system. Technically speaking the government is helping "American kids".

Fertility rate among Hispanics is like 2.1. Educate yourself, dumb whore.

>numerous foods

I'm notgoing to argue about the rest, but I'm legit curious, what food did you invent?

Burgers, Hotdogs, Freedom Fries, BBQ Ribs, Tri-Tip, Fried Chicken, Potato Salad, BBQ Sauce, and Clam Chowder.

>They're cool neighbors just a bit to invasive.

Shit son, you don't see the irony here?

Yeah I do, but if you kept Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and California they'd just be shitholes under Mexico. Heck even Central America used to be yours and they left too.

>They have culture
HAHAHHAHAHAHA

what he means to say is that your cultue is shit and meagre johny, in every sense

I really wish we weren't so much of a burden over our neighbors, and that we could peacefully coexist with them without lowering their literacy and raising their crime rates just by jumping over the border.

I'm the son of undocumented Mexican immigrants and I've accomplished more than all of the hicks in this thread, and IRL. How did I do it? I've hated white people since I was born.

Mexican immigrants aren't doing anything to the detriment of the US, and in fact it's this country's toxic culture that poisons young minds to make them criminals.

Why don't you help by kys? One less Mexican in North America

REMINDER:

OP is a guy who lives in Veracruz and posts rants about the glory of Mesoamerican Indians and how they were superior to Europeans even though by his own admission, he's actually a white guy of Spanish descent.

The fact that newfags still fall for his b8 posts is pretty sad.

I support this motion

We don't

California crime rate has been decreasing dramatically since it became Mexico 2.0 tho.

This is mostly attributable to lead disappearing from the environment. Lead poisoning makes people violent.

I'm first gen Mexican too, but that doesn't mean I have to be a left wing nut job. I program and have a 3.7gpa in Computer Science. I don't hate white people or ever will. If anything I wouldn't mind living in Mexico either. Hating people or countries is juvenile and dumb. My biggest problem is gangs, drugs, and crime all of which affected my life until I left for college. That's my problem and I always hate those 3things which applies to blacks, whites, and mexicans.

>t wing nut job. I program and have a 3.7gpa in Computer Science. I don't hate white people or ever will. If anything I wouldn't mind living in Mexico either. Hating people or countries is juvenile and dumb. My biggest problem is gangs, drugs, and crime all of which affected my life until I left for college. That's my problem and I always hate those 3things which applies to blacks, whites, and mexicans.
Why do you associate those things with those groups? Why must you give them a label?

What's the point of this comment? That you're not like the other Mexicans? Kek, you want a fucking medal for being a special shit?

Deluded cuckold

I am mexican and happy to be one. But I don't hate whites, blacks, or other mexicans what's the point?

Enjoying that American cock?

LOL