What album are you obsessed with right now?

What album are you obsessed with right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JiHW5KgV3QM
youtube.com/watch?v=GhHwuPNA-j4
youtube.com/watch?v=i13c49ZEgJo
youtube.com/watch?v=LLiapiNAJi0
youtube.com/watch?v=nja9birbmKY
youtu.be/NPH9j0qVM3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i fuck with toe so hard
book about my idle plot is prolly my fav math rock album'
so bummed i missed the last US tour

I know it's a giant meme but I honestly love this album and currently can't get enough of it (and by extension, Ferris Wheel on Fire). I really like the lyrics on it, and I think that's what gives the album such a straying power with me

The best one

none because im not a fag

Me too, user. I had the chance to see them in NYC a few years ago but couldn't get off work. They're definitely one of my favorite bands I haven't seen yet that's still touring
For Long Tomorrow is my favorite album of theirs but I'm big into Hear You right now. I overlooked it for a long time, but listening to it now I think it deserves as much praise as their other records. Song Silly, オトトタイミングキミト, and Commit Ballad especially bang. It's also giving me some serious flashbacks to 2015, since I listened to it a lot when it first came out but never really revisited it until now
Nothing wrong with liking Sup Forumscore, user. What's your favorite song/ set of lyrics on the album? Personally I think I like the King of Carrot Flowers pt 1 the best, or possibly Oh Comely

discovered this recently, it's really fucking good.
wasn't a big fan of this toe album, for long tomorrow is fantastic though

I agree that king of carrot flowers 1 is probably the best lyrically on the album, but I'm a sucker for communist daughter. It's not very complex lyrically, but the way that the lyrics match up with the tone of the song really makes it great.

still

This album has a fuckload of catchy tracks.

I absolutely love the soundscape in Communist Daughter. It's so evocative, I think it's to the track's advantage that it's not very lyrically complex. It doesn't need to be

I'm dealing with a serious King Gizzard obsession at the moment. And a third of these scrobbles are from Polygondwanaland.
Send help.

Like music made in the jungle itself. I wish I could find more ambient music that has a really deep bassy sound underlying the whole thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JiHW5KgV3QM
As an example

Top 3 of the decade for me.

Only just listened to it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and fucking adored it. I'm usually not even into that stuff usually but it just clicked. O Comely gets me all emotional as well as Two Headed Boy part 2.

two headed boy pt 2 is probably the most emotional song on the album

This album.
The shoegaze is harder hitting on this than most other shoegaze bands.
And it just hits ya. It opens the head.

Love it and their eps.

>toe
I totally forgot about them..
Loved their earlier stuff.

Was just about to post that. I tried listening to this album a few years ago and just couldn't get into it. Now it's playing every morning on the way to work.

It's the most confusing album of all time.

really digging this. i don't listen to a lot of ambient but i think i'm gonna have to check this band out

This and Technodelic. More interesting than Solid State Survivor or Naughty Boys.

This is good.

Don't remember where i found it but it's comfy af

I found an artist called Aurora the other day, bit too idol orientated though.. guilty pleasure perhaps though.

Outre Lux is my song of the year

Just found tarot sport 4 days ago. Im such a normie

Never heard but:
>produced by Andrew Weatherall
I will hear it now.

That second tracks really fucking hard hitting.
Got that folky euro vibe ... and a bit of "viking pillage" in it.

this album is just 2good to be true
a lot of experimental, great vocals and emotionals lyrics

youtube.com/watch?v=GhHwuPNA-j4

Underrated.

Bury Me In Gold is soooooo fucking great.

I listened to death grips for the first time this week... all of those albums.

Bengalfuel - Sadye
Never have I had a album seemingly click a second time even after it made sense, now it is in my top albums of all time

good shit

i would nearly hesitate to call it obsession, but im digging it atm.

it's pretty good.

i'm definitely obsessed with 'Spent the Day in Bed' though.

The drums are recorded on a potato and i'm enthralled

I think that's really the most ambient they've done but there is some good non-ambient stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=i13c49ZEgJo

I'm gonna check this out

Can't fathom why people are mostly listening to their third album and onwards

Sad alien music.

Toe ist gut

I love toe but it's just the stuff until New Sentimentality, don't really care for the rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=LLiapiNAJi0

this town needs guns - animals
someone posted in a street fighter lobby and i gave it a listen was quite good for 2 days only listeninng to that

beeeeeforrreee youuu-

Oh noes are those pepes ok :(

I can't believe people actually think Imperial is better

youtube.com/watch?v=nja9birbmKY

Some of the gnarliest vocals I've heard in metal on this. Really love how it goes full-throttle with that rustic Western vibe that Gin teased with, and every song has an irresistible, sinister groove that can break into percussive bouts of USBM seamlessly.

It's got good vocals, but has it got charisma.
Metal lacks charisma nowadays. It's all "grrr I'm tough look at me" nowadays.
Is that just insecurity from soft cocks?

heard about the cover, what about the sound.
Super spooky clowns.

Super heavy japanese stoner/doom, of whom are obsessed with various western serial killers/mass murderers.

I've listened to this like 10 times in the past few days

Anything by Oval or his side projects. Super into OvalDNA right now.

More obsessed with taking the piss of politicians.
So same shit I guess nowadays given all the recent mass shootings.

I love this album.
The guitar reminds me a lot of Tool's Undertow.

No album just one song, Alice Phoebe Lou - She (Live).

youtu.be/NPH9j0qVM3A

This song is so European i guess it only works in Europe.

Aren't cocks supposed to be soft like, most of the time?