Sup Forums thoughts on Gus Dapperton? I feel like he's on the verge of breaking out in terms of popularity. Ditch...

Sup Forums thoughts on Gus Dapperton? I feel like he's on the verge of breaking out in terms of popularity. Ditch, Miss Glum & the Pursuit of Galling, and The Fool are extremely listenable songs

>gus dapperington

name sounds too reddit. tell the corporate board members that put him together to go back the drawing board

>disregarding artists based on names
There's literally nothing more normie tier than listening to music based on looks and names

actual industry plant. fuck all that lorde and khalid mess, this dude literally came out of nowhere really fast.

disagree, he's been playing local shows for a while now. I'm Just Snacking and his most recent EP definitely garnered him a lot of buzz, but it's not like he hasn't put in the work

I love him.

when i was a kid i would buy comic books based on how cool the cover looked.

A guy named gus dapperton sounds like the online handle of some anarcho capitalist who unironically wears bow ties.

Just staring at this soy boy fuck i know he is shit.
The haircut looks stupid, the name is stupid, everything about it is so try hard.

Men are better at sniffing out bullshit. This guy isnt going to work out if the main audience target is male

Then you're actually just retarded. I'd say sorry, but I have a feeling you must have known for yourself

go to bed gus

Somehow even more blatant of an industry plant than HAIM which is bizarre. You're think Columbia would be getting better at this not worse.

Grats on scoring a vogue promo before even releasing any official music, Gus.

Imagine actually listening to music by a guy that looks like this lmao

t. Habitually listens to Kero Kero Bonito and Taylor Swift

He's literally not signed to a label

i like it when an artist has an image or titles i dont like and when i listen its good

look man, we know this whole "whoa he just an indie dude that come out of nowhere" is marketing bullshit.
We arent idiots on here. we arent reddit.

I bet you think chance the rapper is indie too lol

>thinking that artists can't sign development deals or work with labels prior to formally signing.

Seriously though this dude came out of nowhere but not even an hour ago I started getting targeted ads for him on fb. Verrrrrry slick

Ew that's a disgusting read. Find it hard to believe somebody got paid for writing that.

>Conspiracy theorist
Kill yourself

The digits check out guys

he looks like shit
I can definitely see that working

>Paid shill
Literally end your life dude

can the record companies make a depeche mode rip off band?

im really feeling the mode right now.

Hurry up before i get in a different mood

There is nothing more real than marketing conspiracies. That's literally what marketing is, people conspiring to manipulate you into buying something, complete with spending entire careers lying about their true intentions.

Its becoming very obviouse that the music gatekeepers have regained power threw streaming and are pushing industry plants. they use marketing like making you believe he came out of nowhere even though his dad like works for the company or some shit.
Do you think you are powerful mr viral marketer man?

literally this