they're still massive cunts desu

i just want to protect my loved ones

0 muslims == 0 terror
this solves the problem

Watch out for right wing virgins instead norwaybro

Ban all Nazis is a stupid idea
Nazis are people not terrorists

>massive cunts

this is true of every single muslim woman i've come across. and there's plenty in my workplace.

they never say hello, smile, or show any politeness.

me: "hey, how's it going, fatima?"
her:

Don't care. I don't want your dogshit ideology in my country fucking it up like the middle East.

banning them is a stupid idea,

Killing them by fire is a smarter one

> NOT ALL MUSLIMS

fuck you! muslims will convert or pay the price. bring your muslim ass to Alafuckingbama and see if you enjoy your visit you fucking Islam piece of shit. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD MUSLIM! I hope you dumb asses realize that shit by now. if you don't talk shit into the end of my AR so I can hear you better. fuck islam.

Nice joke, m8

FPBP

Forced deislamification will have to happen eventually.

The only joke in this thread is your """"""""country"""""""""

>Ireland calling a great power a joke

Islam is a theocracy, shouldn't be allowed in countries that believe in the separation of church and state.

>A spic thinks he can talk to me

Savage. Here's your potato

There is a 100% correlation between Islam and Islamic terrorism.

please bring thousand if Muslims to march in Mobile, Alafuckingbama, this Friday night around Bienville Square. consider this an invitation. this friday. Bienville Square, Mobile, Alafuckingbama! you will get a welcome to Alafuckingbama reception. you don't have the balls!

The proble with muslims is that their islamic ideology comes above everything else, british values, german values etc

The majority of them will never truly assimilate, you have to cater to their wants and needs

>Muslims are people not terrorists

kek

Muslims are people.

No, they're savages.