Remember that weird moment in the early 2000s when there was actually a great song that topped the charts?

remember that weird moment in the early 2000s when there was actually a great song that topped the charts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTAud5O7Qqk
youtu.be/ZbZSe6N_BXs
youtu.be/tvTRZJ-4EyI
youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic
youtube.com/watch?v=lEsPhTbJhuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*2010s

Yeah but that song from pic related is shit

user most of Sup Forums wouldn't have even hit double digits in the early 2010s

yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=CTAud5O7Qqk

youtu.be/ZbZSe6N_BXs
yes

It’s not hard to remember a song from earlier this year
youtu.be/tvTRZJ-4EyI

kys

Watch me hit double digits in 2017

you're like a baby, watch this

watch this,senpai

why do i even come here anymore

hol up its not that old

early 2000 still complete shit

2012-2015 was a decent period for pop and rap

Then again I like some current pop songs like Mi Gente

Fucking amateur hour, here's how it's done

early 2000s had some slappers like I'm Blue Da Ba Dee

GET

This might not count as early 2010s, but Blurred Lines is a great song

And I love the music video with Emily Ratajkowski's big boobs

For my dubs.

uptown funk

The best genre of music is DUBStep

This thread lacks doubles

>This might not count as early 2010s, but Blurred Lines is a great song
No.
>And I love the music video with Emily Ratajkowski's big boobs
Yes.

Kimbra :3

>
>
>
Learn from the master

here we go

i'll give it a spin

Tryna get them dubs.

Anyone else miss 2008-2012? During Obama's first term, when hope and change really seemed possible, and music and pop culture had a more bouyant feel ie Owl city, katy perry. After that things got more dark and divided with the rise of Sjws, Sup Forums, and Trump.

i certainly do a bit, as a rock guy, electronic stuff seemed a lot more palatable & inspired.

Great dubs!

This thread is a fucking disaster
Sage

dude nice dubs

sweet doubles you got there friend

czech’d

youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic

Those dubz disagree.

youtube.com/watch?v=lEsPhTbJhuo

Greetings. My name is Patrick Bateman, and I have contacted you for important matters.

I have taken notice to your post. It is of high quality™, but it's not the contents of the post that I'm interested by, it's the post-number.

Your post-number is unlike any other that I've ever seen. It is unique, as no other will ever obtain your distinct strand of numbers, but that is not the only unique thing about it.

Look at the numbers at the very end. Take a close look at them, and you might even realize it, too. Your post-number has ended in repeating digits, that is why I am contacting you.

I don't want to seem like a bother, as I understand that you're very busy crafting hundreds of quality™ posts such as the one I am replying to, but this is a matter more important than posts. It's a matter of life and death.

Here on Sup Forums, it is the most important rule of all that repeating digits much be checked and kek'd, that is why I am contacting you. I am here to check and kek your repeating digits, for it is a matter of religious importance.

So, after all this patience and discussion, I will now check your repeating digits. Here I go: #Checked

Now that your repeating digits have been checked by me, it is now time for me to leave. I cannot spend all day checking your repeating digits, no matter how much I love them. The reason? More digits must be checked.

>remember that weird moment in the early 2000s when there was actually a great song that topped the charts?
you forgot to post a good song OP

digit

You guys are embarrassing, like little babies. Look at these numbers.

Are you guys faggots or what, can't even get decent digits like me

Nice try, now watch this

dub

Do you guys actually know why shit got fucked up so quickly? Do you know about the 96 Telecomm act, labels opening IPOs and the like? The internet is not to blame for this huge fall, the labels are the ones who destroyed a marvelous opportunity. Even with the fucked up state the industry is in, at least now artists don't have to suck fat coke head exec cock for a 5% chance of putting food on the table. Yes artists are not rich, but at least the money they make is theirs(if they so decide)

what are charts

this made me want to shut off my computer. damn, one of the worst songs I've ever heard.

>the bastard child of Phil Collins and Sting, featuring Generic Bland Female Singer #6475
>actually a great song