Why do poor whites live in trailer parks? Why don't they get subsidized housing like niggers and spics?

Why do poor whites live in trailer parks? Why don't they get subsidized housing like niggers and spics?

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/hpnvv0812.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=FrY1XltlRWg
articles.latimes.com/2009/jul/04/business/fi-drywall4
cincinnatiisadump.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/crime-is-caused-by-poverty-enter-white-appalacha/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>YOU´RE HELPING A WHITE MALE

and (((some people))) wouldn´t spent a single dime even if their lives depended on it.

>implying living in a trailer isn't the ultimate red-pill life style choice.

>posting anti-semitic hate speech on a progressive image board for superior japanese entertainment
oy vey moorgoyim reported to the ADL

>implying the government gives a shit about helping out FUCKING A WHITE MALE

Seriously a pre-requisite for most welfare is being a nigger.

My brother used to work at Starbucks, and tried to get foodstamps on the recommendation of his (nigger) manager. Shockingly he was not eligible despite being below the poverty line, meanwhile the manager who made more than twice as much was... Wonder why?

Do you live in one? How do get amenities like electricity or internets?

They exist as the last reminder of the backbone of America so it's important the Jews work hard to eliminate them.

Because they are driven to vote on issues such as abortion and gun control..... not things like housing and healthcare?

I was poor as hell. I made less than $14K, but was able to own my own place that way. It was mine & I could do whatever I wanted, & I didn't have to go through the embarrassment of taking handouts. Most trailer people are piss poor, but have enough dignity to do what they can on their own. Some are pretty gross, but I'd still take the worst of them over section 8 neighbors. Even the trash kept gardens & shit.

I dont live in one. I've camped in a trailer before and deeply regretted going back into the civilized world for work...

>electricity or internets?
solar panels, generators and satellite dishes my-friend

We don't take kindly to- oh right flags..

I would never try to use bad words against the (((chosen people)))
You must have misunderstood me, that´s all...

You answered your own question. Because when you live in subsidized housing you live with niggers and spics.

>echo symbol of white supremacy
>not hate speech
You're already on the FEMA camp list

WE WUZ WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND SHIEEEEEEEEEET!

I have a short story. My mom left her abusive husband when I was 4. I had two brothers and one sister. So my mom found herself in the situation of being a single mother of 4 kids. She worked as a waitress most of her life. We lived in a trailer park. She applied for all the government assistance that she could. She only ever was approved for a small amount of food stamps and received food boxes. I think she got around 50 dollars a month in food stamps. When she applied for housing assistance, the des person told her flat out that she wouldn't be approved because she was white. This was in 1985.

How did you got out of that situation?

>Living in something that's barely a step above a cuckshed
>Redpilled
Consider suicide, Cletus

I grew up in a trailer park almost all were Democrat because they didn't want to lose their benifits.

>told her flat out that she wouldn't be approved because she was white
Why doesn't this shit ever get pointed out?

>they didn't want to lose their benifits
but no benefits for housing ?

I move my trailer with the seasons. I spend the spring and summer in the mountains and fall/winter in the south...usually Arizona. Just like the rich fucks do.

What about water?

>people who have different lifestyles than me and aren't completely pacified and dulled by modern convenience are lower than me

sure thing you limp wristed faggot.

Fucking bunch of (((bubbles))) itt.

Ameripoors are gross.

Probably because the nigger has six kids he's claiming. SNAP is not doled out based on race, there are some programs that are but not food stamps.

She got her ged, and applied for scholarships. She went to nursing school on a full scholarship. She now owns land and had a big two story house built on her property. She's going to be retiring soon. She always instilled in us kids the importance of getting good grades and doing our best to have a good future. My two brothers died in seperate auto accidents, years apart. My sister is a waitress, but is married to a dod contracter that makes over 70k a year. I'm a physical therapist, and make around 80k a year.

Why do poor white people exist?

water barrels for storage

rain barrels for collecting.

run out of water and just drive your f150 into town and fill up your barrels with a month supply

I think its good that whites have a hard time getting welfare. Better if we dont become dependant of the federal teat imo

Because your government keeps importing more slime into the EU to keep wages of working class people down so they can profit more from their labour.

3rd time in a century, you'd think Germany would get sick of trying to ruin Europe.

>rain barrels for collecting.
Isn't rain water polluted as fuck near most big cities? How does one go about cleaning the water for drinking? Filtering + boiling and add chloride?

>run out of water and just drive your f150 into town and fill up your barrels with a month supply
Where exactly do you do that, a gas station?

Whites like their personal space. Even on small lots, a trailer home offers more privacy than an apartment in the projects.

White men can't get it. White women are just as likely as dindus hence why they're a match made in communism

What part of AZ?

If poverty is to blame for blacks super high crime rates, why dont poor whites behave the same? really makes you think...

I wish you nothing but happiness and prosperity americanbro.

I grew up in a trailer. They're just small homes. If you're inside a double-wide or a modular, you barely notice the difference between it and a wooden house. Plenty of room. They're not RVs. They're not campers. All the amenities are there. We had a washer and dryer, oven, internet, HVAC, etc. And a rose garden outside.

>near big cities

you're doing it wrong.

Especially in the Appalachia's were those fuckers are more than just dirt floor poor

Get off my desert landscape snowbird.

You're lying. Toledo has a history of kicking out jews in favor of moors.

White methheads will steal anything they can get their hands on. It's ruined rural living in many areas but on the good side of things, they're rarely violent like niggers.

>you're doing it wrong.
TBQH most air is polluted in Brazil, even in rural areas...

I would have to go deep into the jungle to get away from it.

Oh i definitely agree. Much rather deal with methhead thieves than murderous rapey niggers

surprised he doesn't have a leaf flag.

PRESENTANDO

i used to live in this off the grid for a few months, i would do it again

not bad at all.

I am now a nigger missile

Trailer parks are where working poor whites live. People who still have some self-respect.

Section 8 housing is for people who are lazy, have given up and decided to live life as a leech.

Trailer parks have utility hookups.

If it wasn't for the negative stigma trailers would be boss

>no rent, only sometimes maintenance fees
>cheaper to heat and cool
>larger yard space if on a homestead
>mobile
>no mortgage controlling your life, none of the other headaches involved in home ownership

If not for the nasty toilet situation i would live in a trailer tbqh

I'd live in a trailer park over living in nigger apartments any day.
Also it's way harder for whites to get any kind of welfare. I was a homeless vet for a while and I could get unemployment or food stamps. So I did what any self respecting white person would do and worked my ass off and found a job and got on my feet.

Fuck. Couldn't get*

This

My black friend in Wilkes lived in a double wide and i had no idea it was a trailer for 3 years until they moved out

>to section 8 housing which was wayyyyy worse

hmmm rly mks u tink

im a /cruzmissle/ now

Section 8 is a failed experiment in de-ghettoizing blacks by moving them into the suburbs, where they just form mini-ghettos.

Section 8 is also unusual in being population-targeted. Most public assistance programs are totally color-blind, and even the ones that aren't are justified on the basis of "disadvantaged background" or "high-risk neighborhood" or other not-explicitly-racial criteria.

Whites are too paranoid about it though. I heard white people who believed that Obamacare was only available for blacks, and other dumb shit.

You could use a moonshine still to purify the water. Just add a pinch of salt.

It's a pride thing everyone on welfare should be outed by a data base you can search

Because poor whites have nothing left for the government to steal from them to give to the niggers and the wetbacks, therefore they're targeted for extermination.

Wake the fuck up, America.

Until it starts falling apart.

>I heard white people who believed that Obamacare was only available for blacks, and other dumb shit

do you live in Iowa or something? thats retarded

There were no shortage of handymen in the park. When things break, you fix them. It's no different. I'm sure euros would make fun of Americans for building wooden houses anyway, vs brick or stone. A friend of mine in France has a house that's older than the US republic.

>hurrdurr, wat be solar panels?

houses typically require far more regular and expensive maintenance than trailers

especially if you build your own (ala the homesteading/tiny home movement) you can use far higher quality materials due to the smaller space

The average house being built today is all laminate compressed wood, shit chink nails, dry wall, crap insulation, and faux slate roofing

and if you get an older brick tudor or some shit you will have to slowly start replacing every inch as it deteriorates

I don't know what you're talking about. We've destroyed the white middle class in this country and now they're a bunch of meth and heroin addicts, whole families shooting up together and getting AIDS, etc.

Also requesting source on poor white vs poor black crime rates.

>thats retarded
Basically anyone from that kind of redneck background who doesn't bother to learn for themselves will end up like that.

Do you not see all the hoses and plugs coming out of each trailer?

a lot of trailer parks are subsidized or have subsidized units.

I like the Flagstaff/Sedona area, but sometimes I stay in the deserts outside Kingman. No, I don't use methamphetamine.

I don't know, i know alot of hicks and ive yet to hear anything that stupid

best setup ive ever seen was
>small shack innawoods on 3 acres
>probably only 280 sq ft
>2 solar panels
>a hydro electric system set up in the river on the property
>small wind turbine
>all funneled into a battery bank in a separate stand alone shed
>wifi hotspot
>gas generator for serious emergencies
>wood burning stove for winter
>raised chickens and grew a shit load of fruit and veggies

really comfy shit, wish i could find the video again

who would want to live around niggers and spics

I'd rather be homeless

Nobody wants to live in Section 8 with the niggers. Most of the niggers don't even want to.

Same reason we like rural towns, because we don't want to live around niggers.

oh and a grey water filter/recycler like earth homes use

>hivemind

>I don't know, i know alot of hicks and ive yet to hear anything that stupid
Maybe you need to be farther southeast?

>Also requesting source on poor white vs poor black crime rates.
Not exactly what I was looking for but interesting nonetheless
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/hpnvv0812.pdf

>agreeing to an opinion is hivemind
>you have to be le edgy contrarian with no real opinion on anything

probably that

In PA, even our hicks are more like

>this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=FrY1XltlRWg

than your typical "cletus"

articles.latimes.com/2009/jul/04/business/fi-drywall4

+ drywall outgassing = your own home is now radioactive gas chamber

Nicely done, you and your family.
I hope you teach your kids the same values in your future.

>3 nearly identical comments in 42 seconds

calm down famm, was just noting it was funny

and its true, nobody wants to live around spics and niggers

I love living in Norway, particularly in my city. I can walk 20 minutes in one direction, and I'll be in the city. 15 minutes in the other direction, and I'm in the wilderness.

blacks make up about 15% of the pop and account for 40-45% of murders, 35ish% of rapes. We all know their high crime rates for other crimes. Factor in that not all 15% are poor.
In flat numbers, there are more poor whites in america than poor blacks. obvious math is obvious.

cincinnatiisadump.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/crime-is-caused-by-poverty-enter-white-appalacha/

>norways entire population is 3 million less than NYC alone
>almost 100% white people

I envy you tbqh, sounds comfy as shit

fucking chinks

when they're not selling us poising baby formula its this shit

how does no one realize these people are not our friends?

>almost 100% white people
pic related literally was taken in norway

Hicks, rednecks, hillbillies and so-called trailer trash are hardworking, intelligent and creative. Some are assholes, sure, but assholes are everywhere. The trailer park people you look down on often have more skills and sometimes make more money than upper middle class professionals. Take a truck driver, for instance. A classic job for a trailer park denizen.

>The median annual wage for a trucker that works for a private fleet, such as a truck driver employed by Walmart, is $73,000, according to ATA

Or HVAC repair, 42k. Plumber, 50k. Carpenter, 45k.

I have college educated friends that look down on these people, but they're using their biology degree to work at a chain restaurant, bragging about $50 a day in tips and living in run down apartments with black neighbors.

I'd take blue collar work, living in a trailer park over that any day of the week.

>banner in English

??

all the reverse image searches lead to muslims celebrating 9/11 in NJ

are you sure its from norway?

are the equally disrespectful of their language and culture?

Norway does have a non-white population but it's extremely concentrated to Oslo and 2-3 other cities/suburbs.

In general though Norway is legit 95% white. Sweden is probably 70% white at this point and the big cities are a living hell. There's no way to avoid non-white degeneracy and violence anywhere.

Anyone owns airstream? Those are lookin classy.

You're obviously lying.

>Defending living in an oversized cuckshed
I'm glad you have time to shitpost between all the bulls you have to prep

mein nigger

My uncle has a restored airstream, they're great except in the winter

>shit insulation, his has electric heat too that blows through power as the heat basically leaks directly through the sides

If you manage to get section 8 it's pretty swell. Depending on the area, lots of normal apartments and landlords will take it. Public housing is the shitty one.

Delete your account.

>wanted to be cucked by the jews with a mortgage because you took memes on a Malaysian anal vore forum too seriously

I like em too. They're quite expensive

>shit insulation
That's bad. Since I have seen it in Independence day I sometime daydream about owning one.

if you're white you don't know what it's like to live in a ghetto
you don't know what it's like to be poor