Dr. Dolittle

What would you do with his powers?

Create an army of animals - all kinds of animals, including the little ones you don't notice - to exterminate the Rothschild Family, George Soros and other powerful "behind the scenes" figures that control entire governments and commit wholesale genocide for a hefty profit-margin.

Level the playing field, yo.

Talk to a bunny and fuck it.

somehow do a rape

Always with the damn bunny....

Talk to dog Norm Macdonald

Probably nothing who is to say if animals are cool or understanding, i could go to a lion and tell it to attack people for food but then it might just eat me because it's retarded.

Seduce a tiger. Fuck until exhaustion repeatedly. Maybe convince a group of them to be a Siegfried & Roy style act I pretend to control while they do crazy shit normal trainers could never get big cats to do. Also I'd talk birds into landing on my arms and other woodland creatures to crawl on me in order to convince people I am one with nature or animals or something. It'd be nice to be popular for being a friend to animals. Definitely tiger fucking first priority, though.

Dr. Doolittle powers come with understanding and communicating succinctly with animals. They have human-level intelligence when you talk to them. That's always been the case.

Have an army of rats that take creepshots for my viewing pleasure.

Tell monkeys to rip womens clothes off.

So would you teach it how to have oral sex and train for anal?

make "the birds" a reality

You know other animals do not get joy like we do for sexual activities, right?

They would if you were Dr. Doolittle. See . When you're the doc they basically turn into animals with human brains.

I'd just go with what the tiger was up for. 400-600lbs of muscle gets to do whatever it wants.

bump

Go ask a shark why it's such an asshole. Tell a Gorilla he's a nigger.

get really skinny and fuck all the qts

Tell my neighbors dogs to shut the fuck or I'll tell the street dogs that he licked nutella off his owners dick

a horse of course

those cocks are absolutely massive!

make ace ventura 3

Pick up a tranny prostitute.

I'd do little with them

Hangout at stables chatting up the local mares

Make the world's best animal show to date and become filthy rich.

Have some lions guard the entry to the stables to fuck up PETA faggots sniffing around.

Go to the Zoo and taunt the animals.

The dream

Interact with the noisy black chick at work

spend some time down at the track getting an idea who's not really up to the races and who is

bump

this desu

Why would anyone willingly go to detroit?

Why is the image of a dog repeatedly being called a faggot by the dog equivalent of homeless people causing me to laugh like a fucking idiot?

>Dolittle

THIS MONKEYS GONE TO HEAVEN.

ROCK ME JOE.

Scream at insects.

Make the animals have sex with me.

make an army of sex robot slaves to replace half the current female population

Get birds to steal things for me

IF MAN IS FIVE
IF MAN IS FIVE
IF MAN IS FIVE
IF MAN IS FIVE
AND THE DEVIL IS SIX