Official /turnleft/ American Ethanol E15 250 presented by Enogen @ Iowa Speedway Race Thread

Coverage has begun on FS1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wrmc5rE6N0g
youtube.com/watch?v=h2935lVdNEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOU NOW REMEMBER WALLY DALLENBACH

Rolling for winner

hi

is fucking scott lagasee the first non-earnhardt or childress spawn to drive the 3 since Sr was alive?

There were two guys driving the 3 in trucks in 2001

>Cold Custard

I believe it.

>no cup drivers
based

Does Hornish just not wanna drive full time anymore? I mean he's not great, but he could contend for a championship in the 12 if he ran a full Xfinity schedule. I know they use cup guys in the 22 for the owner's championship...

I think he would if Penske wanted him to

delete

Good point. I hadn't thought about the significance of someone else in the 3.

Is Daniel Hemric the next "Good 'ol Boy-type who everyone likes"?

he's a chad

I thought the same thing about Brandon Jones. That acne though.

Did Logano already lost his spot? Even after BTFOing KyBusch?

>the car that Hamlin stole Byron's win in failed post race inspection

logano is too gay for the role

>You were chosen by the great Rick Hendrick

oh fuck off Kenny

I don't think anyone here genuinely likes Logan O or Bread. We're just happy when they wreck Kryle.

Whenever I'm playing iRacing everyone gets excited if Logano qualifies well and/or is winning or close to winning. Sure, it's a circlejerk but it's a 3000 oval racers circlejerk and that's quite the demographics.

Every fucking time
Lemme guess, they got docked some minimal amount of points and a few thousand dollars?

It's good to see Regan Smith is still working

>muh God

there's literally no reason for cup affiliates with cup drivers to not just cheat every single time in lower series, there's no meaningful penalty

I think the win is incumbered desu. Not like it matters since Byron doesn't get the win.

every race you post this

Why the fuck aren't they at based Sonoma? I know it's great for the series to run it's own races so the cup fags can't ruin it, but why skip Sonoma??

more then likely because of limited road access. More series = more haulers = more traffic

>halfway through the season
>only 3 short tracks

August is coming

Pretty sure it's autism

rolling for winner

>
akes Bubba's ride

Spencer pls

Still can't believe Jack just fuckin shut down the 6 team like that man. Bubba was having a really strong season and coulda been a force in the playoffs.

>iracing faggot making a start for Rousch
>Bubba Wallace sitting at home on his couch playing iracing

What the fuck is wrong with this picture?

can someone give me a quick rundown on ty majeski?

No Sponsors

apparently he's really good at video games

Not feeling so good about Bowman's chances to get the 88 anymore. There's apparently a lot of interest in that seat.

But Rick trusted Gordon when it came to an unknown Jimmie. Gotta wonder if he'll trust Jr with Bowman. If Jr has shown anything as an owner it's that he can spot young talent.

I just hope it doesn't go to like Kenseth or someone at the end of the road. That'd be a slap in the face to Jr fans.

I think the 88 fanbase would love Bowman or another young likable talent in the car.

Hes the top rated short track driver for the last 2 years according to speed51

Carl Edwards to the 88 next season
I've been telling you faggots this for months now

iRacing works!

Maybe my eyes are deceiving me, but no safer barrier here?

It's going to be Carl or one of the young guys currently in cup.

money works!

He works in the school that his kids go, he seems happy to race from time to time

No, on every wall, not just the corners like some tracks.

Chip won't let Larson go. And why would Larson go?
Roger isn't gonna let Blaney get away.

Those are the only two young guys in cup that Rick would want imo.

But it could be Carl for sure. And Kenseth would be the safest pick ever.

But I want Bowman. Jr wants Bowman. I think most of Jr's fanbase wants Bowman.

There's definitely a safer barrier. IIRC Iowa was the first track to install safer barriers on all the walls.

his family doesnt have much money but hes been sponsored by iracing his whole career kind of like larson and keith kunz

Ah ok I see it now. yea I just noticed the wall was the same down the straightaways and in the corners.

Jr will get Bowman in there after next season
Carl will hop over to the 5 when Kissy gets the boot
You'll then have a Bowman, Chase, Carl, Gimmie Hendrick program

Ray Black Jr is back! Rolling for the lap he spins himself out.

I've noticed Bowman is at the track and in the 88 pit for a lot of races. During practices and pre race shows I've seen him debriefing with Jr and Greg when he gets outta the car a lot. That's pretty telling.

Right now it's Kenseth. The 20 has been largely unsponsored now that Dollar General is gone. When they run the Toyota Cares scheme it means they might as well be unsponsored.

Brad still hasn't signed an extension with Penske but that's because he's a fucking weirdo. The only reason he goes to the 88 is because there's some sponsorship thing with Miller that is delaying everything.

It's gonna be Kenseth for a year and then Byron. Screencap this.

He is HMS's test driver so he has to be in the debriefings, if any of the drivers had a problem he has to be ready to step in the car

Nationwide is a god tier sponsor and they're not gonna bail with Jr retiring. I don't think they'd want a rental. If it's gonna be Byron, put him in the 88 next year. I think Byron is gonna end up in the 5 in 2019 tho.

>Harmon running last

Oh boy

Mark Martin says Majeski is the real deal. It helps that his day job is working on shocks too.

He's got brisket on the smoker back at his hauler to get to soon

I hate to see that his funding got cut. I know he's not much of a driver but he's a Hell of a fun guy.

gibbs will win tomorow

Wrong

McFlurry will win tomorrow

Do you enjoy fuel mileage races, lads? Like say if tomorrow turns into a fuel mileage race, I think it'd be fucking awesome. Wish we had more races where ppl were saving and others were gonna have to pit and shit. I think it's exciting.

I like SHR tomorrow. This is a sneaky good track for Bowyer and Harv has shown lots of speed.

The Ringer Dinger wins tomorrow.

I like road races where there's oil all over the track on the last couple laps.

I'm not disagreeing with you about Clit
That's going to be a contending car

Chances of he and his pit crew not making a mistake is about nil/
I'm still going to bet $5 on him though

what time is the race tomorrow?

Green Flag: 3:20 ET

NASCAR Raceday Pre-Race Show: at 1:30pm/et on FoxSports1(FS1)

Television Race Coverage: FS1, 3:00pm/et

>its an indy and nascar race at the same time episode

That is one of my all time favorite finishes.

>ESPN announcers

Really takes me back.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wrmc5rE6N0g

sucks because both are some of the best races to be seen this year in each series

best finish ever

oops wrong one lol

youtube.com/watch?v=h2935lVdNEg

yeah they typically are refreshing

I remember watching this.

What's Marcos up to these days?

>Stage 2 goes green with 10 laps already booked
I hate Brian France

Indy has been quite boring on road courses this year desu, and turnleft at sonoma/glen is always absolute kino

Retirement, cooking kangaroo meat on the barbie

Indy should be finished right before the green in Sonoma

>Harmon still dead last 15 laps down

What lap will he cause a caution on?

Probably the best year NASCAR has had for quite a while. RPM had some speed that year, Ambrose getting the fastest ever lap at Michigan and nearly winning the race was glorious.

:(

Sam is saving it for Mid-Ohio

>Sam Hornish Jr is kill

>hornish

Taken out by Bell

;_;

Bell took him out.

Danica Wins Tomorrow

>Make contact with another car
>It shreds their tire to pieces and causes them to crash

Thanks Brian

I automatically hate any kid who signs with Gibbs/KBM.

Goes great with
>skim the grass
>car completely destroyed