youtube.com/watch?v=dw9MeT4LUaU
youtu.be/f3n_NsvGZSg
lmgtfy.com/?q=what is the most beautiful language in the world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AHAHAHA! This made my day.

i would probably just shoot myself instead of listening to this faggot talk

i fucking hate how they sound

Spotted the cuck

I think German sounds great desu, and that's coming from the country which is supposed to have the most beautiful langage (or 2nd to Italy). It's a rich langage and unlike Dutch, it doesn't sounds like someone is throwing up

that was pretty great

This isn't a new thing for Germany.
youtube.com/watch?v=SjD9v9H2UrU

The bantz are real.
Excellent way to start the day.

>Dutch

it really is a shittier language and it sounds autistic

Spotted the kike

>LGBTTQQ

Where the fuck do these extra letters keep coming from? What the fuck does the extra T and Q stand for?

Yeah I agree, Dutch sounds autistic. German doesn't though, but I wouldn't expect a burger appreciate the beauty of langage. After all, the only langage you ever learned was a dumbed down English ;)

I don't really hate Americanised English, I'm trying to be as edgy as your are

>Americanized

I have no fucking idea, they just keep adding them to include more of their pet groups that they're trying to "normalize". Anything that's different from the nuclear family is GREAT, BEAUTIFUL, NATURAL to them. It's the classic case of up being down and black being white according to leftist lunacy.

Sorry famicom, I was unsure about this one. I'm sure you get what I meant either way

Honestly i wish i knew, the seem to tac on a letter every 6 mouths, DESU they can drop the LGB part because its just a movement for dumpster fires at this point.

Two spirit and Questioning. No I don't know what they mean

Thank you based AfD.

I thought it was a wordplay on LGBTBBQ

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Trans
Two-spirit
Queer
Questioning

youtu.be/4-MMVbkYaFU?t=16
Reminds me of this scene from the Simpsons

>mfw this will be the unironic standard in a few years

I don't even want to know what the fuck these extra 2 stand for.

Kanker

thanks for showing this, krulbroodje.

The fire rises.

I don't care what they call themselves they will always be LGBLTBBQ

Kom zeg dat in mijn gezicht vuile kut kanker Fransoos en tyfus Amerikaan ik maak jullie helemaal kapot, tering buitenlanders.

>putting our President in place
>'I didn't finish my greetings yet.'

Some of those are real medical conditions, btw.

Really shows you the insanity of left.

>Lgbttqq
>Not lgbtpz

I didn't know Germans could into humour

> Questioning

u cant make this shit up

Tommy Wiseau is upset that Angela is tearing Germany apart.

>germans being humourous

truly a sign of the ends times

You got a clown as prime minister though. We got nothing on you.

Fucking amazing!! They can't ask him to stop!!

I knew there was hope in Germany. Remove Merkel, uncuck yourselves.

This is actually fucking bantz, not the lame shit Trump posts on Twitter 90% of the time.

Their whole immigration policy is a joke, user.

t. Cletus

Really? Which ones?

Makes me think of the T_T and Q_Q crying emoticons so it might be a joke about these people being crybabies.

Wow, the LGBTQQGJAJSDIASDNSDAOCMAPZJDSAKDJSAIOPIASIDHJASFJHAUIFHJA=DHNASIOFGJKSAOGBAJFD?=PASNDHAOISDNHASDJASUIOFHAS?=FJIOASFJOPASHFNASPASOI=FHASIOFHAFDHASUIOFH really seems to be enjoying it!

I had to check to make sure he didnt sound like a faggot. You are a cuck that is deed clear german. Which sounds great.

Shut the fuck up.

Common misconception.

Germans do have humor.
They just mostly keep it to themselves becasue humor can get you jailed in Germany.

>QQ

like pottery

Oh yes you're so cunning and totally not playing both sides only for Zios, stupid dyke party. Merkel was shit so go more Merkeley

What is an Acesexual? Do they really like Jim Carey or something?

Lang lebe die AFD :^)

How long until they throw out the LGB since those fuckers can get married and whatnot now?

that ending

>most beautiful language
>french flag
Nah, seriously. It sounds as if you put as much frogs as you can in your mouth, with all their slime and shit and then trying to talk.

Könnte glatt von Sup Forums kommen

Did you know there are like 9 official spellings of Cthluhlu?

Just food for thought.

Homos are already out of the oppressed race

> Slav

Checked mexdubs.

I recently received a petition to make the constitution lgbtbbq friendly. The mischief? I didn't sign it.

At least we have our own language.

Milo was right again.

you sound like you are choking, your language is ugly as fuck.

Wait, what's the difference between a trans-man, a trans-male, a trans*man and a trans*male?

One day amount of letters in this word become too big for typical liberal to remember and they split arguing who deserves to be in it and who is the most opressed.

>what is Austrian German

>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=dw9MeT4LUaU

>that feel when your gender isn't even mentioned

Still have German in it.

That video made my Day, thanks Pierre

this made me laugh hard

was somewhat disappointed in the clap at the end

Yeah, they forgot to address faggots.

Wij hebben de mooiste taal ter wereld. Die Amerikankerkanen kunnen mij letterlijk de moord stikken. Over de primaten der overgave hoef ik me nieteens uit te drukken. Houzee.

>quilt bagpiped

Must feel bad being an american i guess.

>mfw when the old dude wants to stop him
>mfw if you interrupt him he wins

>Undecided
Literally what?

Baking is oppressive to women. Pls stop.

How many migrants has Merkel let in? Don't criticize leaders. Glass houses and shit.

Holy shit this level of jealous butt hurt combined with such a staggeringly low level of reading comprehension.

Pierre never said he thought french was the prettiest language. He said 'is supposed to be' which means that the majority of people feel that french is among the most attractive languages to hear spoken.

Your dumb ass personal opinion not only doesn't matter but is completely pointless as the french guy was speaking of general popularity.

>Wait, what's the difference between a trans-man, a trans-male, a trans*man and a trans*male?

trans-man: special snowflake
trans-male: even more special snowflake
trans*man: super social snowflake.
trans*male: so unique! look at me! I'm so unique!

>to us, zee toilet is a mundane and functional item; but to zee English, it is zee basis of an entire culture..!

french is a sexy language for women because it sounds like theyre choking on dick

oy veyyyyyy, me too my semitic friend.. i hate this barbaric language.. reminds me of the 60 million...

It's LGBTBBQWTFROFLMFAOKYSUPOS, you cishet shitlord.

This is something I'll never understand

There are very few languages that I think sound appealing, but French has to be one of the most repulsive sounding ones I've ever heard. There are just too many beautiful songs ruined for me simply because I can just visualize the cascade of spit coming out of the singers mouth

>everyonesexual

>Cthulhu

Anything else is cancer

Oh fuck off cunt. You know what is dumb personal opinion. That french thinking people think french is beautiful language. Only people who ever said this are french themselves, students studying french and pretentious libcucks.

Which one are you ?

>rans-man, a trans-male, a trans*man and a trans*male
trans man
>woman to man
trans male
>woman to man to woman
trans*man
>woman to man to woman to man
trans*male
>woman to man to woman to man to woman

fucking shitlord

>Tommy Wiseau
i thought exactly the same

Nowhere near as bad as Portuguese

youtu.be/f3n_NsvGZSg

It's like Spanish got edited by Nurgle

My dear haluškanigger literally nobody gives a fuck about what language sounds like what. so calm your fucking hormones

literally shit vs piss tier

You obviously never had the pleasure of hearing Thai, the sound of a chicken being a rimjob by 50 baht ladyboy

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is the most beautiful language in the world

>worlds most beautiful language anything other than Dixon English

baka desu senpai

I am in tears right here. Holy shit this is so fucking fire. Based AfD