We deserve to lose with this kind of sports journalism

we deserve to lose with this kind of sports journalism

ok they can't BOTH be yoshi

QUE PICARDÍA

Do you think Vidal gets embarrassed when he poos an egg? Haha

calidad LUN

wtf i love Chile now

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, thanks for this op.

>2 gold marios

>so, our columnist won't talk about another mexican game and is literally threatening to kill himself if he has to do it. we need to fill his blank on the back sports page
>we could put statistics
>nah, people won't care with numbers
>we could have some ads
>it will get too poluted
>hey, I got this great idea just now, our designer found transparent pics of mario kart characters in a wiki, why don't we put our NT players heads on them and post it as humor? people on facebook will love it XDDDD #comedy
JUST

For me, it's Larry Koopa Isla

>Link
>Mario Kart

When was the last time you played Mario Kart, chileANO?

N64 kek

So, Mario Kart has Zelda, Splatoon, Animal Crossing (and Miis) as characters, and even had licensed Mercedes cars as karts. You're welcome.

and just two kong characters

>Vidal gets drunk and rekts his car on the first corner

LOL, thanks for the laugh, can I save it?

Some people say that adults who play video games are manchildren. I disagree. Some games are suitable for adults.

But all adults who still play Nintendo games definitely are manchildren. Grow up losers.

Have a (You)

It's all yours my amigo

You now realize that someone was paid money to create that image. A board of people discussed and approved it.

To be clear, that image is the result of multiple hours of work that ended with a monetary transaction for this "good".

You now realize, that the average shitposting canuck can make higher quality publications, and that all of us convened here are capable of higher thoughts than this image, and yet, the creator of the image was paid money while we shitpost for FREE on our American miscellaneous interest imageboard.

To be once again clear, someone is now going to take a girl out to a dinner bought with the revenue earned from this image, buy a condom bought with the revenue earned from this image, and fuck the aforementioned girl as a direct result of having produced this image.

I-I really don't understand the world sometimes.

Belive me, that news site is the lowest trash that exist here. Don't give their creative process so much credit.

>news site
>not the second most popular newspaper in Chile

>two gold Marios and a Metal Mario
Absolute cancer. At least Sanchez is based.

Chile is quickly becoming my favourite south american country

Every player on their national team is a meme

I thought that Gold Mario had a golf ball for a second

I wonder what kind of play those 2 could make haha