Brogan edition

Old:

>Dolores is Wyatt.

Don't

First for shrink ray.

>Dolores is useless

its all about maeve

Call him

On a scale from 1 to L O S T, how likely are we to have major questions left unanswered by the end of the show?

Also pic related needs an update lol.

How will shrinkrayfags ever recover from getting BTFO so hard?

>Bernard did nothing wrong.

Nolan closes his modest little loops quite skillfully. Of course they gotta hype up season 2 so there'll be something left.

MiB CANT be William. Why would MiB torture delores so much if he loves her so much?

When did he torture her?

Billy

Because he has a wife, a kid by her, and might've needed to trigger her old memories so he could learn more about Arnold and the maze

30 years is a lot of time

because causing extreme trauma to the hosts is one of the only successful ways to get them to wake up

>manface
>no ass
>fridge body
Why do people find Delores attractive?

I read an article saying "we'll get answers to all questions but one."

did lost have major questions left unanswered? as far as i can remember they had an explanation for all the mysteries. it's just that some of them were just really retarded.

have a feeling westworld's heading down the same road. the stupidity surrounding maeve's subplot is going to bleed into the rest of the show and ruin everything.

No one likes Dolores

The whole "unanswered questions" thing is just from people who weren't paying attention. Shitty answers, but they were definitely almost all wrapped up.

At least Logan knows its all a game. William is a total psycho.

He was right about Dolores though.

>Logan = Sup Forums
>William = Reddit
>Dolores = Tumblr

If you just look at it objectively, Logan has to think, that William completely lost his mind in this game

How does a robot safely knock you in the head so you stay down all night while they tie you to a horse?

Reminder that Nolan also said we'd get the answer in episode 8 as to why Felix and Sylvester do everything Maeve tells them.

Remember how shitty that "answer" was?

Obviously. That's why if MiB = William is true, then Logan HAS to die before they get back. As if Logan would let this psycho anywhere near his family's company or his sister.

2/10fu is a new robot under ford's narrative that can kill

This. Logan is such a bro. Billy is a pussy and future serial killer

Maeve episode 10 spoiler

is delores an asian

Has some r*dditor collected all the screenshots that show the church town before and after?

Has dolores or billy or MIB been there before this episode?

>Within the confines of the park, you will never be in any risk of bodily harm. In fact, our Good Samaritan reflexes as good as guarantee it. What more can I explain?

>logan get his shit beaten out of him
>mib gets his head hit so hard on the rock he loses consciousness

really forces your synapses to contemplate

Reminder

What is MIB going to do to DOlores? Hope William gets right on time to save her from him.

Why is Westworld so much better than Game of Thrones?

the plot twist will be
william actually goes nuts, then MiB will save delores
P O E T R Y

Even the last season of Dexter is better than GoT at this point

This show somehow manages to be even worse than Vinyl. I hope they cancel it.

I'm 6:30 into episode 9 and is there any reason to keep watching.

I'm 100% serious I gave this everything I've got and episode 9 six minutes in, what the fuck.

you're already 9 episodes in m8
just watch til the last ep
then decide whether to watch next season

What happens then?

will never happen. normies love westworld.

probly maeve tellin barnard "ur a bot"

yes.

should I stop?

actually should I continue; because I really want to trash this series right now.

MiB gets double shrunk and kills billy, taking his shrink ray ammo. Uses it to unshrink the park for good.

>I hope they cancel it
kys faggot.

that's probly the worst of the episode. Maeve doesn't show up so much.

Reminder to send your love and support to Evan as she was raped twice.

The writers used the "The further from Sweetwater you go, the more exciting and dangerous the experience is" card.
Makes sense because of repeat customers would want to play in hardcore mode.

CGI ford looks so tiny. I bet I could beat him up

Going to need a god tier finale to save this shit show.

>Anthony Hopkins Height
>5ft 8in (173 cm)
>Peak height was 5ft 9in (175 cm)
Seems about right

>a city can be buried for more than 30 years

>Maeve is running around, out of her loop, fucking with other hosts
>after being illegally tweaked beyond safety thresholds
>not a single fucking person beats an eye
>two employees went on vacation without prior announcement
>one of those two people's GPS tag starts transmitting from inside the park
>the only one person sent there to investigate end up on unannounced vacation
How do they keep getting away with all that?

He would have killed maybe one or two people before being held down and tied up again... this fucking show mang...

>implying it wasn't being buried when ford showed that dead gilf the excavator.

It's Nolan. What did you expect? The rest of the world to be explained and make logical sense as long as they can tell a story?

What are the current Felix theories?

I think he's a ford host plant

>The rest of the world
Only the rest of the park.

Not to mention that there are more than only two hosts acting like the park employee crew, because otherwise it would make even less sense.

is Logan the Man in Black?

>one of those two people's GPS tag starts transmitting from inside the park
THIS.
Well among other fuckups in the episode, why the blatant fuck Elsie's GPS transmits so suddenly?

Oh! maybe she will return in host mode to replace Bernard? Not that Im too glad, but at this moment I will endure because the directors had beaten the shit out of my suspension of disbelief a long time ago.

The only good thing of Maeves plot was the last scene of this episode in which Ford confuses Bernard with his cynical rhetoric about the human race.

Maybe I had not read enough science fiction but its the first time I saw someone judging harshly the human race instead of describing it as something beatiful and magical covered in pixie dust and propelled by baby farts. Finally something good among all this fuckery.

100% possible with shrink rays

Will any of the robot horses get redpilled and join the resistance?

That every employee is a host controlled by Ford, but that opens up more plot holes concerning the corporate Delos fags' stupidity.

this is the real question

why cant they just amp the horses up to 20 intellect and make horseworld for furries? it would be infinitely more profitable

That's how they did Planet Earth II

>corporate Delos fags' stupidity
They just humans, mate. Their int is probably only like 12 or something.

Anyone could have guessed that Bernie was a host.

But i'd be really impressed if Sup Forums actually predicted shrink rays

Shrinks rays are a retarded concept though, practically speaking.

Would fit this show pretty well, tho.

>Maybe I had not read enough science fiction but its the first time I saw someone judging harshly the human race instead of describing it as something beatiful and magical covered in pixie dust and propelled by baby farts. Finally something good among all this fuckery.

are you fucking serious? i wouldn't be far off if i said that pretty much every second sci-fi work that touches this subject presents human race in a bad light
and if we get into sci-fi subgenres, humanity being shit is a fucking staple of cyberpunk

pessimism is basically a cornerstone of science fiction writing

I was implying that the show got pretty retarded as of late, so something as retarded as shrinkrays would fit with it. First eps were pretty neat, sure, but now there's more things just bugging me than not. Sorry.

i no haha

.___.'

How is MIB in the church with delores? Isn't it buried?

I'm sure they thought leaving the facility in operation would be a great morale booster

It's Dolores, not Delores you mongoloids

It's Dollarass

Daluris

Only thing that makes sense

Ford replaces workers hired by Delos with hosts

Delos replaces guest with hosts that go out into the real world a la Futureworld while making sure Ford does not fuck up everything

no, nolan is

I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!

It's delightful, it's delicious,
It's delectable, it's delirious,
It's dilemma, it's delimit, it's deluxe,
It's de-lovely

Delorean

>tfw 178 cm tall
>3 cm short of manlet escape velocity
Life is pain

this show is so bad but i cant stop watching

>Teddy is Wyatt. It's obvious as fuck.

we will all stop watching for about 2 years after next week's episode

So everyone is a host

And the whole thing takes place on a petri dish.

Thats the spirit.

Either that or all the employees are idiots, thus the writers treating their audience as idiots due to all the plot holes that exist and explained away badly by the writers (Maeve storyline for starters)

The viewing audience can only suspend their disbelief within reason.

Is the church in the buried town? How could MIB be there?

I put that down to compartmentalization, we really have very little idea how things actually run.

How would that work, the workers would have family and friends. Hosts wouldn't have personal memories. They wouldn't know every small thing a person liked or disliked.