Characters who were better in the reboot than the original

Characters who were better in the reboot than the original.

I love his Canadian accent.

Whilst I think he does make a good Spock the original is the fucking best so kys.

> Emotionless Vulcan.
> Whole character is based on his lack of emotions.
> Cries in all three movies.
> Cries more than all other characters.
> Is basically a human who use bigger words occasionally, sometimes unnecessarily.

Good actor for the role, poor character.

The problem with the new star trek movies is that these actors aren't portraying spock, kirk, bones etc, they are really just paying homage to the original actors portrayals of those characters

I thought he was great in Heroes.

he's half human

Oh fuck no. Quinto has never been able to do the suppressed emotion thing that's literally the entire point of his character. He screams, cries, fucks, and punches people. Not very Vulkan at all.

But he's more emotional in those movies than any of the human characters. I've got a 12 year old niece whose more emotionally stable then spock.

Not technically a reboot I suppose, but Mordo in the Doctor Strange movie is better than he was in the comics

his entire planet is destroyed in the first movie

i think he finds out his alternate timeline self dies in the third movie

i dont remember the second movie

Old spock would have taken that shit with understated grace. He'd have locked himself in his quarters and meditated that shit out and would have kept it under wraps when on duty. Maybe he might have a lip wobbling moment on his own in the turbo lift. He wouldn't hate fuck his girlfriend and push a guys face in.

Third movie he fights Khan.

I mean second movie he fights Khan.

The Ghostbusters from Ghostbusters

kek too obvious

Jack O'Neill

You clearly never watched the original series.
Spock was even purposely written to be annoying.
He was like Wesley and Data and Dwight from the office put together into a massive ball cuck of annoyance.

>cuck

Jack O'Neil was a completely different guy than Jack O'Neill

Triggered?

Exquisite bait, OP. Even I'm biting.

Absolutely not you fucking retard.

Quinto Spock is really young though and watched his planet get destroyed. I don't care who you are. That shit would change a man.

No he isn't, they just couldn't get Kurt Russell back.

In the second movie he gets really emotional over Kirk's death even though they hate each other during the whole movie and haven't really established a strong friendship. He also fights Khan (not a very Spock thing to do).

Do nerds really not see how fucking goofy those characters look? how can anyone take this fuck seriously?

You clearly never watched the original series.
Spock was even purposely written to be annoying.
He was like Wesley and Data and Dwight from the office put together into a massive ball cuck of annoyance.

You forgot
>racemixer

Then again, so is Kirk. Everyone is in this shit franchise.

>Kirk
>not Curck

Is this pasta? The only thing about the original Spock that pisses me off is the crew's reactions to him, everyone knows Vulcans suppress emotions yet there's always someone who demands an emotional reaction from him.

Iirc Vulcans are much more emotional, they just work hard to suppress themselves so that their emotions don't ruin their lives. Which I guess means Spock really did kind of fail at being a Vulcan, ironically enough.

Can't stand that faggot actor.

Yes, good god yes
I think the more important question is whether there was a single nuBSG character who was WORSE than the original.
Yeah, but movie Spock was utterly GOAT, so OG movie Spock > Quinto Spock > TV Spock.

Also, Nimoy voiced Galvatron. Fucking Galvatron (Sentinel Prime was also kinda badass). Could you EVER see Quinto with his weak, ineffectual "captain of the chess team" voice being believable as the ruthless leader of the deceptions?

Case closed.

Nope they're just autists working as logically as they can

>annoying
>right 80% of the time
>complete bro tier with Kirk
>the bantz

Get the fuck outta my face

more like half bitch nigga. little bitch cryin all the time

They aren't more or less emotional imo. It's just a cultural thing.
Spock's dad alludes to this when he discusses his taste in women.

This, Spock was the GOAT character on TOS along with the doctor

user you're correct, they have intense emotions. As a planet they decided to handle things logically to mitigate the damage done by it. I can't remember how this played into the Romulans being close relatives though.

You're blatantly fucking wrong.

McCoy was honestly my favorite. He believed that booze and sex at the end of the day made a society work. Where can you find someone else so based?

eat shit and die, rebootfag

it's because vulcan can't deals with emotion they're not trained too

he was also the most moral imo

Sony always wins baby

He is a Vulcan, not a man.