Debunking some myths about Mexico and Latinos

First off, Mexico is not "third world" (no one with a decent education uses that outdated jargon btw), it's an emerging power with one of the worlds largest economies. Their middle class is growing while ours is shrinking, which is impressive considering Mexico has for decades been plagued with a corrupt white minority as the ruling class. The country is poised to become an economic super power within the next couple decades, according to The Economist. Second, the cities in the US experiencing the most economic growth and activity are in areas with large Latino populations (Texas, California, Florida, etc). Economic growth in regions with predominantly white populations (cesspools like Appalachia, the Rust Belt, and the "deeper" parts of the South) is either dismal or nonexistent. Still, desperate fools like you will still try to argue that Latin American immigrants steal jobs from citizens. Third, the US is on track to becoming dominantly Latin American within our lifetimes, which will result with the current white majority watching the privileges they've taken for granted either disappear or transfer to the Latino population. Even today, campaigning politicians with any hope for success will compete fiercely for the pivotal Latino vote. Eventually, Latinos are going to be the dominant force in deciding future laws and policies, which bodes especially well for future Latin American immigrants. Better start brushing up on your Spanish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY
youtube.com/watch?v=l-HqHSkYG-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gvuulZPbfBg
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-rape-victim-feels-guilty-the-man-who-raped-him-was-deported-a6975041.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're rapists.

t. Abdul

Kek I love when people are triggered whenever I say "third world". It's like it's offensive to speak the truth

>[trumpweenie memeing intensifies]

>30 to 1 is worth risking

Why can't yous fight like real men?

>The cities in the US experiencing the most economic growth are in cities with large Latino populations
Isn't California pretty much going bankrupt because of Hispanic immigration? Do you have any proof of your claim, Paco?

call it what ever you want it's still a shithole
even a basic google image search of "mexican cartel murder" shows you subhumans are essentially incapable of running a civilized society

>correlation = causation
shit thread, can someone sage?

I too would like some statistical evidence to validate your claims, jose

>deeper parts of the south
Why are you blaming your economic problems on blacks Paco?

>Better start brushing up on your Spanish.

Why bother? You're just going to line up white men against the wall and shoot them, as was done in every other mestizo country. There's no point in any Anglo-American learning Mexican Spanish.

>Anti-Fascist News

I think this is the same guy who is raging at therightstuff.biz and NPI conference. He is also a faggot who has a huge boner for Jack Donovan.

Agreed Mexico is a beautiful land

jeez, what a fat whore

Mexican intellectuals LEL
WHAT ABOUT THE PRISON POPULATION?

RAPIST
CRIMINALS
FAGGOTS
SPICS shit tier garbage post m90, kill yourself!

t. Jose Fernando Martinez

All Mexican officials are corrupt, white, brown, and black. It's a cultural thing. It's always been corrupt. Now there's organized crime taking over the country, kidnapping, murdering, extorting. Business as usual in Mexico.

mexicans are racist to whites, blacks, and indeos.
mexico's government is sending hoards of illegals, and drugs and guns to america, this is another source of income for them.
mexican's are uncivil savages they are violent
the cartels have killed thousands of it's own innocent people, women and children included.

So you're one of those Mexican intellectuals.

>no one with a decent education uses that outdated jargon btw

Utterly baseless and inaccurate comments to start off your thread. Not really a good way to go about things OP.

Consider your opinion discarded.

T. Someone with more than a "decent" education

Sup, Jose.

>, it's an emerging power with one of the worlds largest economie
Texas has a larger GDP than Mexico lol

>mexicans are racist to whites, blacks, and indeos

Dont forget that they're racist to each other. All the mestizos get thrown to USA, while the whiter mexicans are middle class and up.

You have to go back

Thank you, fellow white man.

>So you're one of those Mexican intellectuals.

>Italy
Look who's talking
You better get off this Taiwanese work puppet website and take a look outside
Your country is overrun by niggers
I saw my first niggers irl on vacation in Italy at the age of 7
Everything south of Rome is basically northafrican rapebabies
Germany, Japan and Italy (ironically the former axis) are the top three countries regarding average citizen age, yet your birth rate is pretty low
Your economy will collapse before ours
You will probably become Islamic before we do
Youre not better off, just because you don't see much burquas on the countryside, where you live
Europe is fucked beyond saving and repair, so please stop pointing fingers on others mocking them for their cuckedness, we're all in one boat and it's sinking
>inb4 defeatist cuck
>inb4 muh strong Catholicism in southern Europe

You have to go back

>First off, Mexico is not "third world" (no one with a decent education uses that outdated jargon btw), it's an emerging power with one of the worlds largest economies.
It's a shithole. A crapfest. A dump. A savage country full of corrupt, selfish, lazy people who just want to work a brainless job and drink all day.
>Their middle class is growing while ours is shrinking, which is impressive considering Mexico has for decades been plagued with a corrupt white minority as the ruling class.
I'm sure the mexcrement invasion had nothing to do with fucked wages for labor jobs. Their middleclass is only growing because they've dumped their savages on us.
>The country is poised to become an economic super power within the next couple decades, according to The Economist.
Not if we deport all parasites back to Mexico they won't.
>Second, the cities in the US experiencing the most economic growth and activity are in areas with large Latino populations (Texas, California, Florida, etc).
That's because mexcrement invaders go straight for the most economically strong areas. They literally cannot have any decent standard of living without leeching off white cities.

> Economic growth in regions with predominantly white populations (cesspools like Appalachia, the Rust Belt, and the "deeper" parts of the South) is either dismal or nonexistent.
Because there is nothing to leech off of. Only the original whites live there, but if someone were to invest in building infrastructure there and invite industries to settle in the area, it would become flooded in beaners in no time.
>Still, desperate fools like you will still try to argue that Latin American immigrants steal jobs from citizens.
When you flood a labor market with supply (supply being 100% of the illegal spics because they're all sub 90 IQ brown goblins), you decrease the price of the supply, so many whites who worked those jobs for a decent living got priced out in favor of Jose who lives 20 people to a 3 bedroom house, and subsidizes his low wages with welfare and crime.
>Third, the US is on track to becoming dominantly Latin American within our lifetimes, which will result with the current white majority watching the privileges they've taken for granted either disappear or transfer to the Latino population.
Not if Trump is elected. If Latinos become the majority, the country will become a shithole full of corruption, crimes, drugs, and rape.
>Even today, campaigning politicians with any hope for success will compete fiercely for the pivotal Latino vote. Eventually, Latinos are going to be the dominant force in deciding future laws and policies, which bodes especially well for future Latin American immigrants.
Savages who can only leech off whites cannot run or even maintain a country.
I have no intention of learning your 3rd world language, especially not your shit dialect.

The American middle class is shrinking up you moron.

Build wall

By the way you have to go back

I took a college anthropology course and their argument was it was eurocentric because it compared other cultures way of life to European oones.

Basically instead of arguing against the idea that Europeans are better at Central planning they just argue that just because they can't build roads schools police forces and hospitals that it's because it's a different culture.

>step out from behind PePe means

way to auto-correct. What did he meme by this?

>antifa
>men

*their

>rapists
two days ago one was lynched to death, you tell me faggot.

Fail

am i wrong?

Fugg that picture pisses me off :D:D

Where can I learn more about this star?

Can I still buy the Corn baller in Mexico?

no,they're not coming back.

you keep sending prostitutes

Admit it, dude. The world would be a better place without Mexico

Dude, what r u talking about?? This is exactly why I hate putos Indios even when I'm a Mexican myself. IF we become the majority and take charge it would be no different than current Mexico, corruption and all the sheeit associated. IF THATS WHAT U WANT GTFO and go back asshole. Obviously u r a waste of space

Just like your corrupt warmongering country (ruled by corporations and lobbyists not the people and stuff like the ATF gunwalking scandal, illegal wars against sandniggs for the petrodollar, police brutality, pushing the morally depraved homo and tranny agenda unto the world, a hedonist population that loves drugs, etc.)

You also have a muslim, illegal president in office (Barack Hussein Obama sounds very American...) who doesn't respect the constitution at all and hates all non muslims (le executive order shit). Also his '''wife''' is a man. Kek, you can't make this shit up.

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim
youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY
OBAMA BANNED THIS VIDEO - GEE, I WONDER WHY!.flv
youtube.com/watch?v=l-HqHSkYG-Y
Michelle Obama a Man?
youtube.com/watch?v=gvuulZPbfBg

No wonder why the US will be the seat of the new world order.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Also, stop calling yourselves Latin. You're appropriating my culture.

t. Italian-American

>Mexico is not "third world" (no one with a decent education uses that outdated jargon btw), it's an emerging power with one of the worlds largest economies.
This is true, I think it's considered 'newly industrialized' or something like that. I like Mexico City.

>Their middle class is growing while ours is shrinking, which is impressive considering Mexico has for decades been plagued with a corrupt white minority as the ruling class.
It's because American and other foreign companies are paying this new 'middle class' with jobs in new manufacturing centers south of the border. Ours have been left in the dust. Thank you NAFTA.

>The country is poised to become an economic super power within the next couple decades, according to The Economist.
Probably. But they also said that about Brazil...

>Economic growth in regions with predominantly white populations (cesspools like Appalachia, the Rust Belt, and the "deeper" parts of the South) is either dismal or nonexistent.
We don't really need coal anymore, and cotton and tobacco production is taken care of by corporate farmers with $800,000 GPS guided John Deere tractors.

>Still, desperate fools like you will still try to argue that Latin American immigrants steal jobs from citizens.
I'm all for seasonal visas for agricultural workers. But remittances extract billions of dollars from the US economy.

>Third, the US is on track to becoming dominantly Latin American within our lifetimes
Had United States Federal Law been enforced, rather than virtually ignored for the past several decades, this wouldn't be the case.

>Politicians with any hope for success will compete fiercely for the pivotal Latino vote.
Which is why United States Federal Law has been ignored for the past several decades.

>Latinos are going to be the dominant force in deciding future laws and policies, which bodes especially well for future Latin American immigrants.
Lol, see pic related...

>mexico is not third world

Whatever you say Paco

keep talking pedro, once trump gets in office, your country will no longer be a problem for us, better get to laying those bricks.

>expecting a thread derailed by thick Latinas
>utter disappointment

I swear to god, t.our leftovers. If you dare to attack, or invade any of the European descendency territories around you, in really low south america or the rest of North America, we might have a Reconquista 2.0, and this time, it isn't going downwards

>First off, Mexico is not "third world"
>it's an emerging power with one of the worlds largest economies.

So you just typed a bunch of words that fit the definition of 3rd world? Nice wordplay there, chief. Don't need to read any further than your first sentence to know that you're bullshitting.

Blacks aren't stupid or poor. They're a group of people who are foregoing the American ideal and culture of money and education.

>Portugal making fun of underdeveloped countries
You're on the same boat Alberto

Dont you have some grenades to throw into a highly populated area?

I know a mexican and I can't fucking describe how disgusted I'm when he is nearby. I mean HOLY SHIT I'M A FUCKING MONKEY AND MEXICANS ARE EVEN WORST!
Please amerifats. Elect Trump and nuke mexico.

why would i bother living in a sinking ship that will because another latin american shithole?

They're coming for us, burger brethren.

Her thighs are wider than her midsection. What is going on here?

Stop playing the "muh stronk conquistadores" card and take a look outside Muhammad. Your youth are nothing but paletos and/or die-hard leftists. Any person of worth leaves Spain as soon as possible, just like they've been during during the last 300 years.
Now what you have is this:
>Arabs lived here
>We live here
>That means we're arabs
>HOW CAN THOSE RACIST NAZI FASCIST CHRISTIANS CELEBRATE THE GENOCIDE AGAINST OUR PEOPLE?! OUR MUSLIM ARABIC PEOPLE!!

literally 99% of Mexican women look nothing like that, stop fucking lying.

> the economist.

Has the economist ever been right?

When the lower US states legalize weed
And the wall goes up, Mexico will plummet to African standards of life.

>First off, Mexico is not "third world"

Stopped reading there desu fäm

Get better at shilling

Mexico is its own beast. "Surreal", called it Breton.

I'm comfy but there's no denying it's full of savages at all levels. Savages on media, religion, politics, criminal underworld, unions, etc. et al.

When the precolumbians called it the center of the world they really meant the asshole.

Good for pleasure and fucking around but also shitty.

>antifascist
>supports violence against those who disagree with him politically

You definitely went to public school

>white country

i don't think i'm wrong there though. seen the speech a few times

It's shit. Don't bother.

>that wall of text

BUILD

I see Mexico as a Piñata party. Everybody is too busy trying to get as many candies as possibles to care about the kid with the stick accidentally hitting other kids, white trying to continue hitting the piñata.
In the same way, Mexico is a big fat rich mess. There's so many ways to get yourself rich, that your average upper-class mexican is busier trying to make money out of some fixed government business, than fighting corruption. Why would they do so? There may be some who think "Well I'll only do a few big businesses, after that I'll get to work on cleaning my country!" but once they start they can't stop.

Texas boom is due to oil. Florida boom is due to jews (and the spics who live there are cubans and puerto ricans), California boom is due to jews and asians. Nothing to do with mexicans. E.G. New Mexico is a shithole.

Most immigration to America comes from India and China nowadays OP, and hispanics lose Spanish

t. Hispanic living in California

and jews and asians dominate the economy in california, not mexicans.

>Arabs lived here so we are arabs
That only applies to your region, central america.
Your region was only habitated by monkeys and you are still fucking apes.
>Look outside
>See country in economical crisis and still more than Average GDP in the EU

Why do you guys treat black people in Latino countries the same way white people treat us here. From the perspective of the average views of your people.

Fairly sure the correct answer is to "Make Mexico Spain Again

When I was in Texas there was a place that started looking like that in the 90's. The city eventually went in and bulldozed the whole neighborhood. It was nice. They weren't going to let that favela shit spread into the US.

well it is a third world nation, despite what you want to think it is, or want to think that phrase means

dont shoot the messenger

>76749570
Mexico would destroy your shit little country in a second if it wanted to. Fucking moron.

Anyone who doesn't live in California and hasn't visited Mexico can't tell me Mexico is not a shithole.

Get on YouTube and look up some cartel shit. It is fucking terrifying that these savages live within a couple hundred miles of me.

When your own fucking police force has to wear masks to hide their faces and cover their name tags so that their families don't get literally strung up from an overpass and their corrupt payoffs stop coming in, you can't tell me it's not a third world country.

Juarez had something like 2,000+ murders in the last YEAR. The entire government is corrupt. News stories that would cause full on investigations, riots and outrage in the US, are literally just another day for people in Mexico.

The Mexican cultures basic mantra is "get yours, fuck everyone else, and don't get caught." I've spent a lot of time with Mexican teenagers, and adults, and they can't stop shooting each other for long enough to get their shit together. I won't even say that Mexicans are "lazy" because I know a lot of Mexicans that bust their ass harder than me, but their culture is just to take as much as they can from whoever they can get it from, hence all the corruption in Mexico from the top down. If your father is a thief, and your mayor is a thief, and your police officers are thieves, why wouldn't you become a thief too?

>norway
>not cucked
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-rape-victim-feels-guilty-the-man-who-raped-him-was-deported-a6975041.html

Tell me more about the mexican"s" rapist? Are they have a militia like rapist group that serve all mexicans or just the elite? :^)

Thiccc

>mexico
>not third world

Pick one.

I just got back from cabo yesterday. even your resort towns are shitholes.

if mexico is so great why don't you go back

Theres a saying in mexico that says "Millions of people ravage the country every day to its knees but it never falls.

>Hungary
>"i have a better grasp of the english language than you."

This.
Then they respond with
>"HURR THIS IS MEXICO'S LAND, WE'RE TAKING IT BACK DURR".

Anyone with AN education knows Mexico is third world.

im latino, dont lump me in with mexicans, fuck those faggots. no body likes mexicans.

>They're

An act of being/doing

"They're at the mall"
"They're niggers"
"They're incharge"

>Their

Possessive/belongs to

"It's their problem now"

>there

A place/location

"They're over there, enjoying their cookies"
"Over there, by the window"

Nice cherrypicking, meanwhile they have nationalists in government and remain one of the riches and most successfull countries in the World.

I REALLY hope that Trump builds a Fire wall too so these fucking Headless warlocks can fuck off of Sup Forums

You have to go back, Pedro.