Rap and "hip-hop" is trash and is ruining the music scene by flooding the charts with talentles hacks who don't even...

Rap and "hip-hop" is trash and is ruining the music scene by flooding the charts with talentles hacks who don't even compose, write or hell, preform their own "music".
Sure there are some that are truly great and I won't name them because of pissing matches and >[spoiler] [/spoiler]'s.
It's gotten to the point where any retard can be a musician.
This needs to stop and the only ones that can stop it is us, the listeners. The consumers of the media.
There are so many great musicians trying out so many new unique sounds that NEED to be heard, but instead they're overshadowed by degenerates talking into a voice modulator and talking about how big they are like they're doing some bad Bane cosplay.
Stop rap, it's fucking crap, I want to gives these shitty "musicians" a slap, if I put in the background some trap, I could probably make this hit the top 40 during my nap.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1hXQhle7M5c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billboard_Year-End_Hot_100_singles_of_1990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bait, but correct

>There are so many great musicians trying out so many new unique sounds that NEED to be heard,
name 10

that image would be cooler if I couldn't see the red point

I dont care about your opinion OP but how can you say something this factually incorrect?

>This needs to stop and the only ones that can stop it is us, the listeners. The consumers of the media.

Not baiting.
I'm honestly sick of lil [name]'s and big [name]'s.
Rap is officially worse than pop.

>Double trip
Assassinate yourself.

>People stop listening to crap
>Crap stops selling and gets less views
>People making crap stop making crap because they're making it for money, not for aritistic reasons
There.

t. Brainlet

Lmao what "big-" rappers are there? Drink bleach my guy.

>can't even list 5 artists
pathetic troll

not op but how about clarence clarity, rina sawayama, tyme. x tujiko, hmltd,dot hacker and elysia crampton for a few

Kill yourself attention whore, I have no obligation to you, fucking pathetic retard.

I mean yeah, mainstream rap is pretty bottom tier, but bad music is going to be dominating the charts no matter the genre. The masses like crap, nothing to do about it except keep trying to get good music recognized.

>clarence clarity
hes not bad but he doesn't really have a "banger" that could top the charts maybe his next release

>rina sawayama
sure

>tyme. x tujiko, hmltd,dot hacker
no

>elysia crampton
i like her but none of her stuff besides the justin bieber remix could get on the charts. its just not good yet.
rather yves tumor youtube.com/watch?v=1hXQhle7M5c

Well you're right in that rap is a cancer to music, but there are some actually talented "rappers", as you also pointed out. These are the ones that usually get little to no play and/or recognition, though.

sorry i didnt realize i was dealing with a troll

This

/thread

>teenagers just now realizing rap is shit

fuck off

Better than a bunch of autistic screamers, edgy social outcasts and angry old men making grungy shitty noise called metal.

> flooding the charts with talentles hacks who don't even compose, write or hell, preform their own "music".
>implying the charts had any talent at all throughout the years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billboard_Year-End_Hot_100_singles_of_1990
Here's 1990, but you can check any year at the bottom.

Then do it faggot

>crap
Anyone who calls things crap is a soyboy

>rap

>metal
>rap
>punk

but sinead o'connor can actually sing

who the fuck is sinead o'conner?

reminder that nearly all music is made by obscure individuals on soundcloud and bandcamp and that it logically follows that nearly all of the bad music is on soundcloud and bandcamp and nearly all of the good music is on soundcloud and bandcamp too

fpbp

you're literally just mad at all popular music.

but you're american and are confusing this as a race thing and are targeting rap because is it almost becoming trendy to.

I don't like modern hip-hop or rap, but get a fucking grip

>thinks anyone cares what some random loser believes is better music

rap as a genre of music isnt inherently garbage, its the culture that is garbage
theres rap music that is good music but almost any rap that is popular is nihilistic hedonist bs
this goes for pop songs too desu
people figuring out god prolly isnt real so they think "lol lets all do lots of drugs and fuck everyone unprotected and steal and celebrate crime cause morals are just old religious people who dont want us to have fun"
its not the music thats bothering you, its the culture that has got the music by the balls that is pissing you off

Someone post some good anti rap memes

1. WOODKID
2.Fever Ray
3.Son Lux
4.Manu chao
5.Pink Guy
6.BĂ«lga
7:Paleowolf
8:Alt J
9: Gorillaz
10:Battles

Good Enough m8?

>People will continue producing rap even if its no longer financially viable

How underage do you have to be to think this? Hip Hop culture by its own admission is all about money.

I agree! I agree mister user man. These are some GROOOOOVY bands. Their sangs make me want to bust a move, getting jiggy with it!