Rogue One early reviews

Soooooo...has anyone seen it? Is it any good or is it as bad as I fear it may be?

inb4 Writers are anti-trump.

I just want to know what the film is like.

When does the film get released publically?

Critics will love it. 90% on RT.

2 weeks

They will be extremely vague but claim its really good.

a shillfest

I've seen it.

Characters are really weak, they mostly run in the background and each has a one token scene that tries to flesh them out (ex. Bothi complains about empire imprisoning and murdering his wife).

But other than that it's rather good, more light-hearted than expected. Signed NDA, so don't ask for story details.

you haven't seen it

If its good every one here will shit on it, don't give me that Sup Forums isnt a hive mind bullshit, they will hate it with the power of a dying star.

Episode 7 wasn't nearly as bad as Sup Forums acts, its ok at best but you know how the hive mind works. Some one hates for real and the rest of the parrots have to become hyperbolicly stupid.

There will be legitimate criticisms but will be so bloated most people ignore them because trolls will be spurging out when its does well.

So the exact same thing that happened for e7, the same thing will happen with 8 and 9.

I enjoyed 7, but I still come here to stir the pot. I do the same in Sup Forums, /lit/, and Sup Forums. /lit/ is the best, just bring up Harry Potter or Pratchett and they collectively lose their shit. The Potter pasta has finally spilled over to Sup Forums and is the funniest shit.

Nice blogpost

I expect people will like at least one of 8 or 9.
Probably the one that normies and/or critics like the least.

>Episode 7 wasn't nearly as bad as Sup Forums acts

Kek opinion discarded

I like to think that each board is really shitty in its own unique way, and on Sup Forums it's definitely the hivemind. Many people here watch films only to shitpost about them, rather than appreciate them as art.

To be fair we've had some fairly balanced, civil discussions about VII, and I'm totally okay with someone preferring the prequels if they've formed a legitimate justified opinion which they can express coherently. But most of the time it's just memeing.

Ah the hand wave argument, doesn't take any effort, and it riles up the autist.

Truly a newfag bait response.

I'm always of the mind is you want a civil discussion got to reddit.

critics will praise it for its multicultural and feminist themes but it will be another shallow and heartless jewfest just like episode 7

I don't even like Star Wars that much but I may see it on my birthday.

You literally handwaved yourself

G751333noyouforyou
>I know you are but what am I

Jesus man try a little harder.

My post states my opinion in it and even point out your going to shit post.

Thank you for the (you)

Hey I appreciate your sentiment, but fuck you for shitting on /lit/. The philosophy threads are good, the recommendations are genuine if you don't meme too much, and above all, the discussion is interesting. And there's been an active Harry Potter thread there every week for the past year. There's even a science fiction fantasy general.

Oh look, its trying to fit in by tagging post number. Cute!

If that's true than cool, but I dipped out a year ago since it was full of entitled bitching faggots. The philosophy threads where full of high school class philosophy where there is only a few good "truths".

There was no room for reading dime store novels like Dresden files and stale ass pasta abound. Your only allowed to read a strict list of books that gets spammed in ever Harry Potter thread, it has since spilled over in to Sup Forums.

Thanks for the (you) newfag.

Have to head out to work you newfags can have the thread back. Might check up on it when i get back for lunch in five hours.

>using an eminem gif
kill yourself

This
Ep7 was derivative, campy trite, get over it.

You don't know what blogposting is.