Paysage d'hiver

This transcends the genre. Even if you're not a metal fan, this is amazing music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqVYjs_O4vA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Speak of the devil. I just listened to Das Tor while walking around my area in the snow. It was really fucking good.

Das Tor is arguably the best black metal album of all time.

By the way, his new split with Drudkh is fucking amazing.

*blocks your path*

no

excuse me

How many die festung fans out there? i could live in this album

i don't get how something that was recorded on a slab of concrete can sound so good

>recorded on a slab of concrete

Don't listen to this troll. Everyone knows it was recorded on a sheet of aluminum foil.

It was recorded on a frost covered castle wall. Learn your lore please.

Kerker is my favorite. The atmosphere is by far the coldest and the extreme lo-fi production makes it a drone album at times, but there's always that layer of of black metal hidden beneath the production that's beautiful.

Fuck yeah, it's comfy as fuck.

Tobias Möckls other project Darkspace is still breddy gudd, but paysage d'hiver kills everything.

Open the window in the winter, put your feet in a bucket with ice cold water, light a blunt and listen to Das Tor maximum volume. Spiritual enlightment guaranteed. Also, death.

>tfw taking dunks in the river

It felt really nice at the beginning of November, but now it hurts like hell.

comfiest winter music masquerading as a non-comfy black metal record

Tell me about it, fell into a sewer two days ago and almost drowned

Do you work at a sewer plant? My dad does, and sometimes I visit him and we walk up on the huge basins. I have a fear of heights and murky water, so it scares the shit out of me every time I go up on one. (Of course, if you fell into one of those you would have probably got cut up to pieces.)

Anyways I'm sorry to hear that.

What black metal albums sound like falling from a great height into a basin of murky water and then getting cut to pieces?

Impiety, Reek Of The Unzen Gas Fumes, Intolitarian,

Paysage d'Hiver is like being inside a blackhole and looking black you see the whole universe through a tiny hole

Paysage d'Hiver is like being in a realm filled with snow

There's only one answer
youtube.com/watch?v=UqVYjs_O4vA

>when OP doesn't post youtube link and you have to youtube it yourself