This is actually pretty good...

This is actually pretty good. Sucks that the main protagonist is a fucking awkward unfunny british faggot totally not-doctor who done wrong. Everything else is amazing
especially the waifus and Elijah is great just as he was in Wilfred and actually is the main hero of the show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv7DNKXm1gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My official power ranking of the girls is the dog girl>>sister(she is cute)>assassin>black chick

> BBC america

I actually like the Britfag. He a cutie. 8.5/10 would fuck then cuddle.

Landis started well with Chronicle but has begun to imitate the imitation art of other fake art artists who copycat their art from other faux-artists. Its all inauthentic pretend art. It pretends to be something it isnt. You have to be careful because it'll catch you off guard and fool you into thinking its good when it actually isnt

Its a dangerous cycle that has been inbred and poisoned through the art medium

Max during Sonic era was meh.
Max during Rainbow Dash era is shaping up to be something interesting.

I'd think a post of this size might have something to say, but you opted to write babbling horse shit, user.

I fucking love Elijah, why, he isn't that good of an actor. not bad either

I like this show and intrigued by it. But the lead wants to be David Tennant so much it hurts.

Dirk Gently was supposed to be apart of the Doctor Whoverse.

i want to check it out but i feel like Sup Forums is just trying to meme me into watching it because it has max landis' name on it

It's a fun supernatural mystery comedy. I don't even know who Landis is.

Watch the first ep all the way through. If you don't like it, then don't continue.

Dirk gently isn't art, it's good fun. It isn't even pretending to be art. It's just a well-plotted adventure mystery sci fi show

Black chick overacts a bit but she's easily the top qt

Loved the reversal of the trope of "villian reveals everything"

isnt like totally homo gay shit tho?

>tfw in the time it took you to write or copy paste this post landis has probably written three screenplays and two pilots

No. Dirk's just really, really friendly with practically everyone.

be honest with me Sup Forums, is this a sherlock holmes copycat on a different setting? or it's actually worth watching?

Worth watching. Not at all Sherlock. More like American Ultra and Doctor Who.

it has murder cats that create energy sharks

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv7DNKXm1gk

good book, ain't gonna ruin it by watching the version for retarded fuck heads

Is it like this?

Can anyone explain the Hardly Boys joke to me? I know their a Hardy Boys parody, but I feel like their design and the way they act is a reference to something but I'm not familiar with it.

They don't even search for clues. Shit just happens to them and they just go with it.

No, they don't have a clue.

Did Sherlock Holmes ever feature time-travel, soul-swapping cults, vampire rockers, shark kittens and insane invincible women?

I think the implications being that Dirk is subconsciously aware of deeper connection of the universe and doing random shit always brings him closer.

ew

He's explicitly stated to be psychic, but unaware of it, so he goes along with what feel like flow but what he knows innately is supposed to happen.

Not doing random shit, but rather letting the random shit happen to him.

>bri'ish telly
>"good"
not in the past 30 years, no

It's American though.

this famalam and I did say that it is good except for the british faggot

Yeah, I'm with you.

Hey, the British faggot is my waifu.

Faggot please kys

Wait, so Dirk in the american version is british but its not the same actor who plays him in the british version.

Please, user. Your jealousy is unbecoming. We had our run but our time is over. You'll be someone else's waifu eventually. Buck up. I believe in you.

No, British Version Dirk looks like a sad old man while American Version Dirk is like a happy puppy

Which version is better in comparison to the original books?

The British version is "more faithful" to the books. The American version just takes the idea and runs with it without the stiff upper lippedness of the British.

I personally prefer the American version, but watch a bit of both and see which one you like.