>meanwhile in 2002
You know i'm pretty sure QOTSA will never top Rated R
>meanwhile in 2003
I WAS WRONG

>vă blochează calea

best of the year anons

căcat cu alune

youtube.com/watch?v=etp8L9pbqeM

What are some good tunes to record in my Minidisc?

Anyone else seen this show? It's pretty good, I can't wait to see what's in store next season!

I can't wait to go to school and meet my friends! I bet we will be friends forever and I won't end up a lonely loser with no prospects in 15 years! The future is so bright and I bet my happiness will continue!

After 9/11, angsty butt rock like this and Hoobastank seemed to be all the rage. 2002 is such a boring year compared to 2001, since late 90s things like nu metal and teen pop were still the norm in 2001.

I'm a couple years older than most of you, so I spent my early teens with those "garage rock revival" bands like The White Stripes, The Vines, The Hives, The Libertines, The Kills, The Libertines, and Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Because of that, I never got into those scene bands like MCR, FOB, or P!@tD. Thank fuck for that.

I was at a Linkin Park concert last month where they played some of their new songs - their next album is going to be absolutely insane. Chester Bennington will be treated on par with Cobain in 15 years, mark my words.

F

>Chester Bennington will be treated on par with Cobain in 15 years, mark my words.
kek

this is going to change rock music!!!!

HE SAID I'VE BEEN TO THE YEAR 3000

Wow Eminem is a really good artist. I hope he keeps this consistency up

F

Surely Bowie can't top this album.