Thoughts?

Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e6RpbgrHVV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cringe

It's better than any other political rap song this year. It's thought provoking, doesn't seem half-assed

holy shit he's chubby making me laugh now

This is a powerful ass message, I swear when they hugged at the end I for sure got watery eyes. Great song

Surprisingly good but the only people on this site who will actually reply to you are 15 year olds who browse Sup Forums.

I don’t entirely agree with the message put forth and it seems to just be a double straw man but it’s not necessarily bad, only thing that seems forced is the political rhetoric

t. 25 year old unemployed soyboy

wow, you must be really smart

I am, actually. Surprised you even noticed that

eminem/macklemore-core

low IQ

isn’t me, but I do appreciate the smug sarcasm that doesn’t even address what I said.

Please provide a counter-argument for your case or are you those douchebags I heard about

honestly really quite good. Impressive how they (for the most part) avoided strawmanning and acknowledged what people's actual grievances are. 1000000000x better than untouchable

I think it is suppose to use 2 strawman. The white guy represent the boogieman of the racist or persecution complexed black guys while the other guy represent their "typical nigger". All of them use common generalisation about the other sitde, mostly about Trump supporters and Black Life Matter activitsts.

They are both wrong, the people who agree with one or the other side need to realise that he is as biased as the caricatures in the music video. It also show that is not the race that create the problem, but the politicians and poverty. Frustration cause the need to blame their misery on a race. This video is like a therapy for both sides. Notice that none of them smile or tries to be cheeky when roasting their opponent, because both of them really believe in what they are rapping. Theres also no physical violence or interrupting like in realistic take on such debate.

The singer voices both of these characters so that theres no misconception that the song is aimed at one particual group. This song also obivously doesn't aim at every non white or white person in the country. Just the most vocal ones.

that’s pretty reasonable, it almost seems like satire / mockery

I’m the post you responded to and I can def see where you’re coming from, you’ll probably have some negative responses from people who believe it isn’t that deep or whatever

i think this is probably the intended aim of the track, yeah

People who think that the song isn't deep are most likely brainlets.

There is a lot of layers to this song. Especialy how every line of the black guy mirrors the line of the fat guy. I saw comments and reactions of black reactionists who thought that the black guy comepletely annihilated the fat guy but they didn't realise that Joyner Lucas also mock blacks. The black rap as if the whites never experienced poor life or that "he need to sell drugs" to eat like there was not another option also having paranoic thoughts about all whites wanting to put him down.

"Now I gotta sell drugs to put food in my cabinet
You crackers ain't slick, this is all a part of your tactics
Don't talk about no motherfucking taxes, when I ain't making no dough:

shared on facebook by stoners "bro this guy needs to blow up why isnt he popular"-core
youtube reaction channel core

This has some truth, however there are other factors such as racism (which still exists) which put black people at more of a disadvantage than a white person in the same economic situation. Knowing that it is less likely that he will get accepted for a job because of his race, and knowing he has a greater chance of getting arrested because of racial profiling (which still exists) does not give the black person the same opportunities to the same extent as the white person, regardless of economic status. But you did bring up some good points and hit a lot of things that a lot of people missed

>the stage is made of panties from the age of baby hoochies
He's next

racism does still exist, but this notion of ‘white privilege’ still existing in the U.S.is fantasy. people just want to victimize themselves

EPIC XDD!!!!

> rhymes "back then" with "back then" with "back then" with "back then"

> fat fucking Nazi hick ranting stereotypes at some random guy who had no idea what he was getting himself into

I do love this whole alt-right rap thing, though - despite the mental gymnastics it takes to justify getting into a fundamentally black genre, they did it, so now the most uneducated, ambitionless, pathetic losers of the alt right are into the most worthless music genre. I honestly hope the alt right completely takes over hip hop, prompting black Americans to get back into jazz, blues, and techno.

thanks for proving my point

>‘white privilege’ still existing in the U.S.is fantasy.
You do know that black people are pulled over when driving disproportionately to white people, right? Or do you seriously think black people are programmed to commit more crimes

Try watching the second half of the video as well sweaty x

blacks commit disproportionately more violent crimes despite making up less than 20% of the population as well, and they’re more commonly affiliated with violent gangs so it seems reasonable that they would be the ones that are pulled over more often. that doesn’t mean the deviation between individuals shouldn’t be taken for granted, but the patterns make it clear why that occurs.

oh...

It tackled the subject better than most rappers. Was more thought provoking than catering.

My favorite is still Happy Birthday though youtu.be/e6RpbgrHVV0

This video is made by a liberal mixed race pacifist rapper.