/mls/ + /ayy/

>SUNDAY 6/25
Portland Timbers vs Seattle Sounders, 10pm

Other urls found in this thread:

nwslsoccer.com/schedule
goal.com/en-us/amp/news/55/main/2017/06/25/36619432/demba-ba-eden-hazard-among-investors-in-nasl-expansion-team
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

135, the section just to the right of where the seats start.

I really wanted to sing WonderWahl tonight. We had such great momentum with 25 minutes left but we kind of petered out. Not understanding the lack of sub especially with the games so close to each other.

Nfth for road wins

OLD:
>SUNDAY 6/25
Portland Timbers vs Seattle Sounders, 10pm EST

>THURS 6/29
NYCFC vs Minnesota United, 7:30pm

>FRI 6/30
Real Salt Lake vs Orlando City, 9:30pm

>SAT 7/1
Chicago Fire vs Vancouver Whitecaps, 7pm
Montreal Impact vs DC United, 7pm
FC Dallas vs Toronto FC, 7pm
Sporting KC vs Portland Timbers, 7pm
Columbus Crew vs Atlanta United, 7:30
Colorado Rapids vs Houston Dynamo, 9pm
San Jose Earthquakes vs LA Galaxy, 10:30

>SUN 7/2
Philadelphia Union vs New England Revolution, 5pm

>NASL
www.nasl.com/schedule
>USL
www.uslsoccer.com/usl-schedule
>NWSL
nwslsoccer.com/schedule
>AYY
offseason

>no previous thread
>no schedule past tomorrow
>no links

Poor effort, OP, but I'll support your thread because mlsanons need to stick together. Schedule, etc posted above.

A lot can happen in 67 seconds

WEW

I don't know that that means, but we appreciate the realtor information.

How fucked is lags once based LAFC comes in?

>the first nazi mls team

it's LA, so it depends entirely on which team is winning.

>finally a neo-nazi MLS team
>plastic af Man City C run by an oil sheikh

who the fuck are the Empire State Ultras, and why are we being lectured on them by Poland.

Sup Forums's team

Beats the fuck out of me, I try to ignore that plastic bullshit best i can.

First for da loons.

b a s e d

The absolute madman is back

SACRAMENTO MLS

It's coming boys

based

Miami team when

you mean O M A H A

No, I don't.

SOON
O
O
N

so you keep saying, but...........

>PDX vs SEA

WHO HYPE

>Fernando Fernandez
kek
I hope he finds whatever it is he's looking for...

>perf

wtf i love NYCFC now

You're getting somewhere, USA. Also kek they have no idea what these symbols mean

>perf

FIRE FIRE FIRE

>Saief
>Dwyer
FUCK ARENA

I'm surprised Saief got his papers done in time but not Jesse Gonzalez

>Morris

This team blows
Get ready for 4th place bois

Welcome to every other Gold Cup friend, where every country that matters (Mexico, Panama, CR, Honduras, US) rests their stars for WC qualifiers and sends over the B or C team

always had an idea our CR friend was special. Bless you CR-poster, I will always reply when I see your questions

Chances are I'll be visiting BMO to watch the Argo's in the next year or two, can any leafs tell me any important things i should know?

He has to have autism on a high spectrum. This shit stopped being funny years ago.

>rating a off year gold cup roster before the world cup in one year

newfriends baka

>Memeis
>McCarty
>Morrow (who?)
>Zardass
Why?

>14 replies

Based Fernando, so much better than Wesley

>Zardes

How do Zardes and Memeis keep getting away with it lads?

I don't understand it

It's not like Morris is scoring in sounders games

PNW LADS

Trust me, (You) really don't know the struggle

>no bradley or altidore

Time for Amerilosers to see how valuable they are to the team. It's Canada's turn folks.

>when a man from Bosnia has the power to tell the ref to rescind a red card

ZUSI *clap emoji* IS *clap emoji* NOT *clap emoji* A *clap emoji* RIGHT *clap emoji* BACK

Zardes is an Arena babby

I'm really looking forward to LARPing as Doyle during the game threads. It's going to take a pretty muscular shitposting performance on my part, but I think I can get my (You)'s per post above 3.

Damn, all that noise for nothing for this kid. Now our potential pool of gks is one smaller.

>posts in /mls/
>doesn't know who Justin Morrow is

What the fuck is wrong with you?

RIP DOM KINNEAR

I don't fucking care
Keep him off my NT

>my
it's the return of this autist

>Win
>Above red line
>Promote guy without any coaching experience to position
>He's not even an interim
RSL had a weird firing but seems weirder

next two opponents will be happy about this though. shitattle and lags

>RIP DOM KINNEAR
Can anyone explain why muh Quakes fired Kinnear????

We literally JUST started to get shit together, a fucking dominant win with an attacking style (60% POSSESSION?? FOR THE QUAKES???) that was amazing. Kinnear literally didn't have the personnel to play how the front office wanted us to until now so I'm not sure what the fuck they wanted more of him for. Dindu nuffin holy shit.

I could understand swapping coaches after last season but we're ON A FUCKING HIGH RIGHT NOW AND ALSO THE FUCKING

GALAXY

GAME

IS

NEXT

I absolutely don't understand someone help me make sense of this.

Is there any city or any state in the United States, where soccer is the most popular sport of all and where major league soccer (MLS) is the dominant professional sports league?

LAGs begging Daddy Garber for help

1. GM has no experience with MLS unless you count that time from Football Manager

2. He probably wanted to get rid of him asap
Why he didn't can him back in January like Ali Curtis did is highly questionable, and why didn't he get someone with coaching experience like Steve Ralston is really unforgivable

As for the timing, I don't know
They have two games this week

Zardes is a LAGbabby and I have no idea why Jorshit Morshit is still being shilled by US Soccer/MLS. They're both the epitome of a mediocre pace babby

>Dwyer playing
>has more goals than Altishit in the last 3 seasons
We will be fine.

nopeity nopeity nope

apparently word on the street is that part of the reason is that Kinnear is 4-4-2 no nonsense 100% of the time, and Forianelli the GM wanted to transition to a more technical midfield heavy formation (probably looking ahead to after wondo as well)

The new DP would definitely not fit in the Quakes current style, I posted a FM screenshot of him with WhoScored stuff here:
I can kind of understand that

only thing i dont understand is why we hired Leitch to step up as coach, we already have an ex-barcelona academy guy as Director of "Methodology" so why not get some hot shit foreign coach in that case?

whatever i hope it works out....

probably Portland and Orlando desu

>le blame MLS for who gets called up to the national team
sad!

>Portland
the blazers just made the playoffs and have the hottest 3 point shooters outside of Oakland

lolno

is this just because he let in that retarded goal?

Mls clearly does have some form of background influence on the national team. And Morris is shit if you're implying he isnt.

And in which of these 2 cities, the major league soccer is the dominant and most popular professional sports league?

>yfw even euros know which MLS club is the best
Feels good. Now if only we fired the clown Onalfo and brought in some more DPs

>just
he tends to make spectacular saves, then shit the bed the next minute. it's expected from him, this last one finally made him post that i guess.
hope it doesn't work out, and you go defunct again.
the ninja turtle coach was the LAG coach, and his office is literally down the hall from his last one. glad zapdos is going, it's an off year gold cup and everyone will be sending their B/C squads. either gives him motivation to learn how to score again, and/or gives the other strikers time to takeover his spot in at the lags

>and brought in some more DPs
don't you already have like 5

the angelsfag pls go

The guy can't join until July 10, right?
Why not wait until the Gold Cup break?

We are Garber's favorites, we can easily get him to mend the rules for us.

Doesn't that sum up nearly every lags keeper?

im expecting a clearout of shit players after Leitch gets to analyze these next 3 games

we literally don't have a single left back for one thing, our depth across the board is pretty bad too

REEEEEEEE

maybe since penedo i cry everytime too

and Raïs M'Bolhi and Bouna Condoul and etc

Is Jesse Gonzalez good? The only young keeper in the pool who impresses me is Horvath.

good enough to get mexico and the US gunning for him. Having more of a choice is not bad, whatever some autist may say.

That's not a good enough reason to can him now
Especially replacing him with someone with no coaching experience
Even Vanney was an assistant in MLS

I don't care if he's the next Buffon
I don't want him playing for us

Speaking of Doyle autists

Ricketts and Saunders and that Italian guy

Doyle wouldn't be against getting a MLS franchise academy product into the ninja turtles.

no arguments here, i liked him as coach

I'm pretty sure Doyle would want him on the team
I only want people who put America first
He's only picking the US because Mexico has that guy at Porto

maybe a few years ago, but now you're an irrelevant shithole

say to my face, not online, and watch what happens.

t. Flyover subhuman

SOCCER WEEK, LADS

goal.com/en-us/amp/news/55/main/2017/06/25/36619432/demba-ba-eden-hazard-among-investors-in-nasl-expansion-team

never wanted a league to die, since many players would lose their jobs, just liked ribbing on the naslel autist. they will need more teams if they want that pro/rel plan of their to work out.

>investing in NASL
Someone gave that dude some bad financial advice.