You seem quiet today, user

>You seem quiet today, user.

what does this have to do with sports

I've been thinking about how I'm not good enough for you Katie.

i want to blow off her face with a bazooka

Is ledeckyposting an sport?

>"I know. I just called AARP, they're about to raise your premiums."

I've been thinking about how much of a worthless piece of shit I am and how now matter how hard I try I still fail, unlike you.

I'm like 98% sure that's chesapeak bagel bakery

>implying anyone on /spee/ ever talked to a girl as pretty as Ledecky

I want my spermy wermys to go swimming in her and make swimming children

>pretty

Patrolling this thread for bullies.
Be careful what you post.

She's maybe not a 10 but at least a solid 8. I bet the losers here only got in touch with some fat tumblr whores with scars from their last suicide attempt and who are now happy that a human male pays any attention to them.

sorry Katie, just have a lot on my mind..I don't mean to be rude

How many eggs are in the omelette? I'm thinking at least 5.

better bin that toy gun lad

She looks at least 60 in this picture

no way any of my boys could catch her egg without some outside assistance

why does she look so old?

desu even if she is a muscle girl butterface I would tap that if she wore her medals and was fertile.

OLYMPIC TIER FUCKING

years of being in a chlorine soaked pool for 10 hours a day

She looks old, but I'm sure with her Olympic genetics, should probably look this same way in 20-30 years. I bet she's a fucking machine in bed. Imagine her grinding so hard on your dick you literally cant last more than a minute each time and seeing her glorious toned body tighten up everytime she cums. Oh ledicky!

Welcome to Sup Forums, it's obvious you're new here

She doesn't really look 'old'. She just sort of has a Colorado suburban mom look. Anyways, that swimming really made her body great so there we go

i want to blow a load on her face with my bazooka

Katie is a stinky woman. 0/10

What do you answer when they ask you that?

Seriously, sometimes you just do not feel as cheerful and they instantly think there's a big problem (maybe there is).

You be honest with them.

Mmmmm

Why am I dining with Luka Modric?

Perro caca

I'm just a little nervous baby, there's something I need to tell you
We're robbing this fucking joint
If you wanna be eatin super omelettes every day we gotta start making some money
I put a pistol in your handbag earlier, when I count to 3 I want you to pull the fucker out and get every motherfucker on the floor

You lie to them.

>tfw girl goes on and on about how much she loves you and wants to spend eternity with you while sucking you at will yet this entire time it feels like I'm the only one who has been pressing for marriage and she hasn't acted to make it happen
I really don't get it

You're getting cucked lad

how old is she? looks 47

shut your whore mouth woman

She left another for me actually, I'm certain its not that but it's definitely something. I don't think she realises that if I walk it's goodbye forever
She's going to cry and so crazy things to show me she wants me back like spending absurd amounts of money but then we'll go back to what I'm talking about again
Women are retarded

Fuck off